Taking my first hit of the night. Come join me, fuckers. Stoner thread!

Taking my first hit of the night. Come join me, fuckers. Stoner thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF9qpQmCA0k
youtube.com/watch?v=5F7J2yk96qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much did you pay for that water filter? and where?

>water filter
its called a bong fuckwit

Checked
The water pipe? 100 bucks, nothing special but oh,so potent on my extreme q

Here's my portable

I have an Arizer solo, but the damn tubes keep breaking so easily, im thinking to better get the firefly 2, but its to expensive

I had to chop up quick and have a cone because I needed to shit and now my head is feeling better because I had a headache on account of being sick but now my ass is pushing shit out and it feels good.

If you have the money for a FF2 get a Crafty or mighty instead. hands down the best vaping experience you can get next to a desktop rig.

Although I do love my MFLB

bump

Just for that, here's a stoner comic. It's on me :)

OP Here two hits in and my world is getting much more interesting :)

Bout to take a chop here... Does anyone else here take poppers?

No. Just weed. But I would do DMT or Mushrooms

Weed first.

Ah yeah, idk it's just weed and tobacco, I dont mind a cig here and there so its w/e for me.

Cheers.

That water pipe is disgusting.

That is why I vape, no disgusting smells or that

its hard to clean that shit off

Yeah, I haven't cleaned it in a week or so... People have been snapping their hits (including myself lol) and these perculators collect ash really badly.

Commit suicide because you are a filthy degenerate who will never contribute to society

Gross

Widdly Scuds pizza!

ate an extasy 2 hours ago, time for a joint.
ill contriubte a phote, lets see how fast i am.

There is disquiet in your soul

Pax 1 or 2? I have both but the 2 is just so much better imo

2, for sure. Never had the 1.

Vapes are okay, it's a once in a while thing for me.

It's pretty fucking easy if you have isopropyl alcohol, just pour it and and shake it. Thats all.

Nooo not that type of vape - mflb, pax2, crafty - those types

The only reason I dont clean it is because I'm really fucking lazy and dont give two shits how clean my bong looks. I actually purchased this specific one because it has a post apocalyptic theme to it, so the built up resin just makes it look like its from Fallout or something lol.

Going to smoke as soon as I get home. Only about 6 hours to go.

I know what kind of vaporizer you're talking about, this is just an E-Cig battery with a RDA that I can put my wax into... Works similar to the Pax

I know what you need, fam

The hours approaching, just give it your best
You've got to reach your prime.
That's when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time,
We're gonna need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Show a lot of things happing at once,
Remind everyone of what's going on (what's going on?)
And with every shot you show a little improvement
To show it all would take to long
That's called a montage (montage)
Oh we want montage (montage)

And anything that we want to go from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage)
Even Rocky had a montage (montage)

(Montage,montage)

Anything that we want to go from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage,
Montage

youtube.com/watch?v=MF9qpQmCA0k

Can de make this a feels thread? Gf was awesome and gave ny 23 year old ass a trip to Amsterdam as ny birthday gift.
Stopper smoking before i went in the army, now 2 years arter i did ny mandatory 1 year de get called into a "war" game exercise (5 days playing war with blanks) to refresh up on what de learned.

Just so happens to be 10 days arter i come home from Amsterdam and im tok scared to slike now.

Best bro and his gf was coming along too but shit happened with his gf so she cant come with and he brings some asshole along that i never met before instead

youtube.com/watch?v=5F7J2yk96qk

Dirty Bong Cred Forumsro back.. I just took my nasty tobacco & weed pleb hit and now I can recede into my bedroom for the rest of the weekend.

I feel u Cred Forumsro

I've got all this weed and pizza but noone to smoke with :/

Aww come smoke with me.

already dabbed out
also sauce on this?

OP here I'm high as shit right now!

Where do you live

I think that the right girl is Jayme Langford.

Tonight i got really stoned and went urbexing

well i'm erect

we are in harmony. i love uvering to resturants high as shit. good steakhouses hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
Holy fucking shit... This just came up in my recommended on youtube and I do believe this is god tier..

thanks for posting that album

I do nothing but dab and eat pizza. Im living the dream

If dubs vegeta has to smoke a fat blunt with me

Vapes are alright, I almost always need to compliment them with a bowl, I also don't live with my parents and have my medcard so I don't have to worry about smell

i made a pic but i left my cell phone on the balcony. not contributing.

i want to stop smoking flowers and move onto concentrates (shatter) so i'm looking for a portable type of pen/nail/whatever to buy.
Any recommendations??

When I'm high posts look very stupid

MOD!

They're that way when viewed straight, too.

she's like 30 dumbass..

Tablets for cleaning dentures work great. Just pour some Hot water in with 1 tab and it'll Clean itself

I love poppers but here we call it maul.

Moved to a new area 4 months ago, all of the friends i've made don't smoke. Cant find a dealer :/ i just miss solo highing sometimes.

I have 10 hours free and then I have to drive for four hours. Smoke, edible, both, or neither?

I like my Dr. Dabber. Cheap version of the CloudV Electro. If your rich, go for that instead. If you're in a legal state/have your medical card, I recommend just getting the prefilled CO2 vape pens.

Do all of it

M510 bolt by dabado. Works like a champ but itll kill a set of batteries after 10 dabs or so

>want to post in kool kid weed thread
>smoked all my weed

sorry bro, I just smoked because the edibles are sativa and the flower is indica.

Can you elaborate? I have the 1 and have never used a 2, so I don't know what I'm missing.

Buuump