Cont: Cuck thread! Post pics of your girls and others say what they would do to them! Reply to someone when posting if...

Cont: Cuck thread! Post pics of your girls and others say what they would do to them! Reply to someone when posting if you want to get a reply!

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/omegledickfortits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strip, facefuck, cum in her hair, film it all and post it here

Just PLease give us more of this chick>

Like this?
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/omegledickfortits

She is already in the perfect place for a fuck, shove her against the wall and keep fucking her until shes a brainless slut.

MODS

Bury her torso and arms in the sand so that her crotch and legs are exposed and so is her head. They are the only visible parts above the sand.
Set her up like this before a busy day at the beach - completely naked so her pussy and asshole are on display for the whole world. Ill put up signs saying to use her as a bin. People can put used gum, cigarettes or wrappers in any hole. At the end of the day I'll clean out the holes, set up some neon signs and sell each of her holes for fucking, fingering, licking. Gulls are gonne love her that day.

fuck her mouth. Then use her tight little pussy and cum deep inside her. After that tie her to the wood poles behind her and leave her for other anons to use

oh my god any ass pics

More of her.

ignore

ignore

ignore

A few, wwyd?

ignore

puke

ignore

put a bag over her head, strip her naked, and fuck her raw until i fill her with cum. id then fuck her again but this time id rip off the bag and cum on her face. after i put the bag back on, id tie her to a toilet in a bathroom for other men to use.

we find her in a club. She is drunk and horny. me and my friends take her to the basement where she would be undressed and tied up. We set up some cameras to record our fun times. We start easy. Just finger fucking all of her holes. After some time I start fucking her perfect mouth while my friends start fucking her pussy and stretching her ass. We would use her for hours cumming in all of her holes. After we are finished we keep recording while anyone in the club who wants gets a go with her. After that we send the movie to her bf so he can see what a good little slut her girl is.

What would you do with my cum sluts. What are you gonna make them do to each other.

Cum rag

nothing since a) theyre ugly and b) you didnt reply

Bend her over and face fuck her while he's doing her from behind

Sorry user I was waiting for one.

I'd love to take this little cum slur home and gangbang her till she has cum running down her face onto her chest any ass shots of her

I would like my first girlfriend to be like her. She looks motherly.

Surprise her in the shower, push her to her knees and start pumping that whole shower gel bottle down her throat. Watch her gag and struggle to breathe. After that, shove it up her anus.
Then as she coughs and splutters pull her upside down by her ankles and start ramming the shower head into her tight little pussy, maybe force my foot into her mouth to stop her screaming. Fill all her holes with shower gel bottles, don't remove them. Bind her hands and blindfold and throw her on the street.

take her to ikea. Cut her pants and tie her to a bed her ass and pussy for all to see and use. Would also rig the security cams for live feed to the internet and send the link to you so you can enjoy the show.

throw her back in the ocean where she belongs

Strip her and pin her arms to the ground, ass up. Me and some friends would fuck her in the pussy so hard that after a few minutes, she would be squirming and moaning. We all unload on her face.

pull her tits out of that top and slide my cock into her waiting mouth, use her mouth hard and fast while she gags and drools all over her tits. then pull out, slap her on the face with my cock and blow a load all over her face

better pic

make her go on all fours, pull down her bottoms and star eating her pussy. After she is nice and wet I would slide my cock in her nice, tight and moist pussy. I would pump till i cum in her pussy

Don't be too harsh

Let her have it

she's the one on the right. she loves anal and having her tits played with. have at her boys.

Go to her house and re-configure the plumbing so that all the waste from the toilet is rerouted to a secret basement. I'd tie her to a pole right under where the shit and piss comes out and rent her place to a family of fat fucks.
Every now and then bring her food and water. After 2 weeks, she's too disgusting to go near but I have a nice long pole with a good, thick dildo on the end of it.
When I go round to visit I'll hit her hard in the face until she gets on all fours and spreads her ass for me, then fuck her deep until she bleeds.

bend her over and start fucking her hard, telling her to take her tits out and play with them (which she would) all the while in front of you, with her telling you how good it feels

She should definitely be in a gangbang. Creampie too.

I'd slide into the pool with her and chat her up, sitting next to her. Chat her up, charm her, eventually get her to take off her top all in good fun. If you told her it wasn't a good idea she'd just glare at you and tell you to stop being so mopey before pulling her tits out. I'd jokingly make to grab them before actually doing it, slowly playing with them, nuzzling her neck and kissing her. You'd get mad and leave but she wouldn't follow, we'd fuck outside the pool so neighbors and anyone could see/hear.

wwyd

cum all over her face while she had that stupid look on it

Take the rifle and shoot her for looking fucking stupid. And fuck the corpse of course.

jerk him off

Put a proper buttstock on that ar.

Cuck this whore

take her to a surgeon to fix her face

teach her some fucking trigger safety.

Rip her panties off and stuff them down her throat then tie her up and fuck her ass until it is gaping wide open

Make her piss in her own mouth

quad rails on an ar pistol
why?

she is a dumb cunt treat her like one

What would you do to my wife Cred Forums? Kik me at Michael_Arti good stories gets more pics

my gf.

Fuck my negress.

dem thighs, i want to part them and tongue fuck her

just got aids looking at this nigger
2/10 would get aids again

What would you do with your property

I would.
Take her from behind while she's leaning against that railing.

What else

Would yank her top off, straddle her stomach and get my dick between her tits, press her tits together around it, and titfuck her until I paint her brown skin with my white cum.

What else to my little nigger

thats it?!?!

I'd bend her over that tree, cum in her pussy and then leave her there. Hopefully someone else will find her and fuck her cum filled cunt

you fags are beta as fuck.

nice airsoft rifle bro.

free those tits from the shirt, pull down her mants rip her panties and ram my cock in her ass from behind as i pull her hair. after some fucking let her suck my dick till im on the edge. I would cum in her pussy. After that call some buddies over for some fun time. Film as they all rail her hard

More photos?

Any snaps or kiks of your girls for me?

snapchat pls

More please :)

GTFO with this bullshit nice try fuck ass

fuck you, keep posting.

bend over and fuck in ass
wwyd to this bitch

not from me, but nice try. Someone elses shit

These are different ones. That's all of her I think

Id tie her up, make her beg for her massa to stop probing her ass with the two foot dildo, eventually ill agree, only to put it in her pussy and then ram her ass till im bout to cum, finish on her face and then leave her tied up till morning, dildo still in pussy

Curvy cousin

stop posting this shit

Which?

id lay her back and pull those legs up and fuck her til she screamed

Id tie her up, make her beg for her massa to stop probing her ass with the two foot dildo, eventually ill agree, only to put it in her pussy and then ram her ass till im bout to cum, finish on her face and then leave her tied up till morning, dildo still in pussy
What would u do to the cousin

middle

Every good wwyd gets nudes. Specify which one

you're really cute!

Right pls.

MOAR!

Lmao there's no nudes for either

what is her name?

Posting mine at unsee dot cc/metonasu. Tell me what you'd do to the little whore.

I have nudes for both, for some wwyd's

gf

Kayla

Those tits are made to be fucked. I wanna cover her in cum. I bet she has a nice juicy ass for me to pound too

juicy enough? ;3

No one? Posting nudes if you say what youd do to which one.

Have at her

mmmmmm, that's nice. I wanna breed that bad now. She ready to worship some cock

id love to catch the blonde girl alone sometime and rip her clothes off and while she tries to cover herself with her hands i push her on the ground and make her lay there till i cum all over her then lick the rest off my dick

but you dont have nudes of either

more more more

wwyd?

That's hot..

depends what you want to do with that cock

left or right? and wyyd

Skullfuck her cute little face

Wwyd

i would tit fuck that bitch on the left
l or r?

Buy a better camera

oh definitely left and god i love to bury my cock in her throat and watch her look at me as i surprise her with a huge load in her throat

currently dumping my girlfriend in this thread, come on over please!

See And plenty more..

she loves huge loads, great lil slut

any tits or pussy with face? id love to see what shed look like while i was cumming on her ;3

she's gotta get on her knees and show me how much she want some good dick. If she does a good job I'll rub my hard dick on her clit till she can't take it anymore and begs to be fucked hard

Wwyd

No face.. Here's her pussy though

this is how bad she wants it ;3 where do you wanna cum? nothing off limits

holy shit more.. i would let her ride all night then i would cum on that pretty little face

I have large loads, I'd love to fill that pussy up

so I'll just sit back and let anons reply while I get free nudes lmao

Do you know them?

lets see those tits

show me more user

Wish I had nudes for you user

wwyd

not at this rate..

meh I didn't have to do anything win win no matter what lol

How would you use her?

Ram my fat 9" cock into her pussy so hard my tip embeds into her cervix and mainlines my gaping urethra into her uterus then forcefully pump massive loads of cum into her reproductive system til her vaginal canal swells from the pressure then shove it up her ass and fill her ass like a fire hose til it overflows

A very shy, virgin girl

how would you destroy her?

She would love that

Bump

I would take her pictures so we could finish the JC Penny's fall catalogue on time

Is that your cousin?

Yea

Nice. I'd pin her down and force her to be spitroasted between you and me

I'd fuck her so hard she forgets why she was even sad

please continue

I would say something but that picture looks exactly like my girl... what are you doing with Jessica..?

Nvm. Not her.

I'd make her get fucked by my dog. She seems like a K9 slut.

Force my fat 9 inch cock in like a battering ram and flex my giant powerful sphincter muscles so hard I force an extremely high pressure ejaculation of massive proportions from my hulking body into her tiny pussy exploding inside her and destroying it in the process

Perfect and when she begs for us to both put it in her ass?

We'd oblige and split her in half. She'd cry tears of pain but she'd love it. We'd fuck her so deep she would feel it in her stomach

Have at it

heres more of her

Her sister walks in, looks at you, looks at whats happening, says "twos a crowd" and starts stripping. What do?

Yeah my cock would end up so deep in that it would mainline her cervix...I would end up pumping my massive high pressure load through my huge pipe directly into her reproductive organs and impregnate her with a blasian

Keep fucking her sister in the ass and make her watch. Tell her to lie on her back with her mouth open ready for when we cum

I'm looking for a white bull to fuck my (soon to be wife) on our wedding night and impregnate her.

anyone interested?

she'd love that. she's into black guys

Where

Texas

Wwyd? She's a little slut

I'd let you watch while I fuck her mouth, and then when I cum all over her face you'd be allowed to kiss her

What would Cred Forums do to this booty?

Any takers?

Fuck yea why not. Got a pic?

I want the blackness bred out of her.
my ideal fantasy would be a whole group of white men to fuck her on our wedding night while she's still in her bridal gown.
Of course I get to watch her get passed around, with every man cumming inside her

Spread those cheeks, then spread mine
Scissor my ass on her ass til our assholes are pressed tightly together
Rip a very long and very powerful fart into her bowels
Keep farting til it trails off and becomes silent then keep forcing a high pressure stream of gas into her til I run out

wwyd?

pleasssse do Holly (right)

I wish someone would fist my gf while I watch

more?

anyone? more if interest

Wow I'd throatfuck her cute little face. Do you think she can take a cock in both holes? And I'm talking hard, really hard.

the wife with her black coworker last week

what'd she think of it?

first coworker?

I would mock her sad titties as I throatfucked her, unable to tell if her tears were from sadness or a reflex to having a cock halfway down her esophagus.

any interest?

yeah first coworker 4th bbc 7th cock total she was a virgin when we started dating :^)

what would you do to her? more pics if anyone's interested

Count me in!

Would slam immediately.

Shed love it, you gotta kik to continue this? Kik solodolohobo

Chokefuck her silly

Interwsted

Oh God I'd break her in half and fuck the shit out of each half

Face fuck her and nut all over that pretty smile then fuck the living shit out of her

Sure I'll pm

I'd put a padlock on the fridge

show pussy with landing strip

Damn the hole in the tip of my fat cock is probably bigger than her tiny skinny pussy hole
I'd push all 9 inches in anyway and split her
Jam it so deep my wide gaping urethra mainlines into her cervix, with my fat pipes connected to her diminutive plumbing, I'd flex my hulking powerful sphincter muscles as hard as I can and force a massive and powerful high pressure ejaculation of cum into her reproductive system, making her skinny body shudder and tremble from feeling my big powerful body overpowering her and pumping huge loads of my sperm into her small body, her canal swelling from the pressure of each blast of seed flooding her
As she lays shuddering in ecstasy, our bodies still connected, my gigantic balls still connected directly to her uterus, I continue to powerfully thrust into her balls deep. Barely able to handle my hulking body inside her, she lies helpless as I pump my seed into her even faster and harder until my massive testicles have finally emptied their load into their target, leaving her skinny body swollen