x ray this is red 2 , contact small arms south out

> x ray this is red 2 , contact small arms south out
> red 2 this is x Ray roger over
> x Ray, red 2 we believe it's sniper fire, adjust fire ov-

I don't understand what we're suppose to do he-

i mean, you could of done it right but you fucked up like newfags and put a fucking dash at the end on your sente

OMG! HOW FUNNY!!!

Yeah no. This wouldn't work. First of all, this sniper is poorly hidden. Second, if he shot you and hit you in an instant kill point, you wouldn't stop typing, put a dash, click I'm not a robot, solve captcha, then click post.

It doesn't make sense...like at all

what if the sniper comes up and posts it for you tho

I'm not a newfa

prove it, and checked

  ▲

kill yourself NEWFA

Red 2 ends transmission with "out", but x-ray responds.

You fucking idiot when you take small arms you do a quick contact report sort of like OP did it. The toc should respond to let the element taking fire know they acknowledged and are tracking. Don't talk about shit you clearly have no idea about you moron. Also watch out for the snip-

he wouldn't though

He would give away his position. Some snipers, depending on conditions can take up to four days to crawl 1000m. He may have a secondary target as well. None of this makes any se-

lol just kidding

None of it matters anyway. It's not even a sniper, just a jpg which was cleverly named image

If they want an ack they should say for example "x-ray, red 2, contact south, over."

Now do you understa

Only Newfags don't solve the captcha before typing thier response, and only Newfags don't have an auto-post timer program running at all times just in cas

but it wouldn't make a difference

instant kill shot...you don't type the dash then hit post

What gun is th

Wow, a sniper thread. I haven't seen one of these since

Different user here, you need to install auto-post. It's a program that will automatically put a dash at the end of any unfinished words and hit post on any forum if you don't hit post yourself within 30 seconds of solving the captcha. Just make sure you delete system 32 so that the program ca

Tell that to my battalion xo then. You ever send a contact repo-

except that deleting system 32 is just a stupid meme that makes your PC turn into a brick

Second, does anyone know what kind of gun t

Stop it . Just fucking stop it you piece of sh-

Wait, didn't you get sho

That is a terrible position for a sniper. No soft on hard support at the front. Completely in the open. And what naturally occurring thing in nature is the feet long made of straight, black, semi reflective metal. Yeah he has "ok" rear arm support but what's stopping him from getting in the prone. This guy's a fucking boot.