Winrar

dont worry, i fall out of it even faster

Dooooooooo eeeeeeeeet fgt!

OHSHIT HE DONE DID IT

Ask and you will recieve.

Reply?

Sweet cuntbuster he done it

No response yet.

Next dubs can have me message her again. I don't even give a fuck.

Seriously though... A bottle of lube, your fist and my ass

I want you to tear my sweet sweet hindquarters with a strap-on

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.
It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

Why does my anus milk taste so good?

Send a pic of your anus and say do you not want this ass

Tie me up and slap my ass with a baguette

"I swear to god if you don't reply I'm going to find out your address and fucking bomb your house, with you in it."

I've been a Furry for 10 years now and want to stop. The problem is that the group of furs that I hang out with don't like me now and if I took my fursuit off, they would probably beat me up and kill me. My last boyfriend (a cute b/w wolf) gave me herpes on my ass and now I have a hard time taking a shit. Sometimes I have to take an Ex-lax so my shit will come out easy.

I've never had sex with a girl, because I don't know how to pick them up. That's why I turned Furry. But now I'm just tired of guys ripping my ass when they don't use lubrication. I've had to get stitches three times. I went out with a fox last night who said he only gives, he doesn't receive, so I had to suck his dick and he made me swallow or he would kick my ass.

Daaaayum she's in for some fun

Oh my god I've gotten both dubs this thread sweet Christ

golly bob howdy

ive showed you my ass, now its time for yours

I'm being told what to say by people on Cred Forums

Super Mario 3 sucks a fucking cock

This game is shit, plain and simple.

Oh, let's all get the warp whistle and warp to "big world"! Too bad big world isn't fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo's shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo's shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.

There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that's fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I'm a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.

Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today's day and age. It's horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.

this one pls

Roll

Roll

roll

I'm going to rape you until the room stinks

My dad was killed in a car accident, the driver was an alcohol

Roll

bump

i like this

Bumpy

Roll

If we fuck I won't leak your nudes

let get this one..

Getting ass shot ready. Just took a shit so showing my bare ass.

I have my middle finger up my butt right now. I want that to be your dad soon.

i want to see the ass

winrarrrrrrrrrr

Ding ding ding

op has yet to deliver on previous winner

OP better not be dead already

>In b4 blemishes on ass

proud of you user

Winrar

There's no fucking way this is happening gents... OP will not deliver...

99 dubs, I got you too mang

And I was wrong... Holy shit.

So proud

Still no response. But i loved her. Hold me anons.

Come to us we will always accept you

can i introduce u to my anus? then you show it

Winrar

Sheeeit

Thanks senpai.

Dubs and anuses, kek

i think she wont answer m8

Cred Forums will love you even when op is a faggot

you have to m8...

"Please kill me right now you cunt"

Show the butt pussy

Bump

You gotta m8

For so long
You and me been finding each other for so long
And the feeling that I feel for you is more then strong, girl
Take it from me
If you give a little more then you're asking for your love will turn the key
Darling, mine
I would wait forever for those lips of wine
Build my world around you, darling, this love will shine girl
Watch it and see
If you give a little more then you're asking for, your love will turn the key

I, I just want to be your everything
Open up the heaven in your heart and let me be
The things you are to me and not some puppet on a string
Oh, if I stay here without you, darling, I will die
I want you laying in the love I have to bring
I'd do anything to be your everything

Darling, for so long
You and me been finding each other for so long
And the feeling that I feel for you is more then strong, girl
Take it from me
If you give a little more then you're asking for tour love will turn the key

I, I just want to be your everything
Open up the heaven in your heart and let me be
The things you are to me and not some puppet on a string
Oh, if I stay here without you, darling, I will die
I want you laying in the love I have to bring
I'd do anything to be your everything

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

holy shit! haha

Oh yes
Rolleroni for this

Fuck you

I love u so much i would suck your cock (no homo)

Still no response. This chick is getting denying true love.

Dubs again but text only, no pics.

Give me the succ

op was not a fag today

lol

people say my right cheek is so much cuter than the other

you should do this without the pic...

how about pizza & intercourse? wait, im not hungry...

True. Hope this is not getting boring without her replying. If so, I understand.