Is my bitch fat Cred Forums? not attracted to fat chicks at all but she's borderline to me and has nice attributes

Is my bitch fat Cred Forums? not attracted to fat chicks at all but she's borderline to me and has nice attributes

Oh no way. I'd put her at around 80 pounds, you're golden

She will be her own planet with in 10 years... You need to think about the future...

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not

Grownup here: No you're not fat. Yes we know it's really you. No, you're not fat to anyone outside of high school. Yes you're nicely shaped.

Well "Grown up", I'd like to say your brilliant insight was correct but this is just my little old GF, the nicely shaped part gave me the info I need though.

Wow how nice of you. I bet you're balls don't have a single hair

Post moar pics

This^

No she is fine but now we know she has saggy as fuck tits since she has to take a pick with her fingers reaching to the heavens

oh god dam, I'm seriously thinking she has some hideous head to make up for that thick body.

Yes. Would not fuck.

Head is magnificent, I've got vid's but they're on my phone

may be a bit fat but that ass makes up for it

Put the vids on email then download to comp and post.

I think so too

Too much work. Post your kiks and I'll make a group

Fuckin' great body. If she's charming and smart and into you, stop referring to her as your bitch and asking other people for validation. Treat her well or she'll (hopefully) be smart enough to find someone who will.

supahninja1743

why do you care if some virgins consider your bitch fat?
if her body makes you feel the urge to stick your dick in her then do so.
if not, well don't

Dk how far this board's cucked itself out but white knights typically haven't been welcome here

Someone in the group post them here

Not posting until more people join

Hurry up and join guys

looks fucking good to me.

Hurry up and join so we get dem vids

I got u

Show that pussy.....the thighs tell no lies

Dubs for photos of her genital region

i wanan see cum on those tits. I think shes sexy. Chubby maybe... But Im 220 lbs and I fuck hard. sometimes the cushion helps. Id hit that daily.

Only have cum on face

moar tits

We made a new thread here:

>Cuuuuuuuuuurrrveeeesssss
Make sure she doesn't get fat tho.
Funny thing about fat bitches is that they can't normally can't get laid, so if you want a girl that will wanna cook for you and do shit, get a fat girl.
She probably won't dump you, what she gonna do? Run?
>I'm a bad person but it works.
>Either way works
>Curves for looks
>Rolls for jobs

Can you fucking read faggot
>Is my bitch fat Cred Forums? not attracted to fat chicks

She is borderline fat. Currently she is chunky, has chunks of fat. Push her to exercise and squat or ditch before she completes her evolution into a whale.