HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED...

HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED HE BETTA NAT BE DED

The world won't miss a hood-rat nigger.

I think this was staged. To make them chimp out and the gov to test out equipment

itt: "haha niggers are bad people amirite?"

>niggers
>people
pick one

They're not?

IM GONNA FILM THIS
*doesnt film shooting and instead stays in location that does nothing to prove he was unarmed or doing anything nonthreatening. then moves to show cops after they would have already moved any weapon away and stays in position to not get full view of crime scene to insure skewed reaction favoring her position*

He betta fuckin' live

Yeah, I wouldn't consider a nigger like you worthy of life.

I wonder how fucked this world would be if they were the only ones left. I imagine the smart ones would stay away from the cities where the looting and murders are going on at. The food I imagine will go out very fast along with electricity.

>implying they need a reason to chimp out
HE A GUD BOI WHITEY BE RAYCIS AND LOOMINATY
HE WUZ SPREADING THE WORD OF JESUS

*smart . HAHAHAH

Except there are no smart ones. And every one of those dumbfucks will be trigger happy and armed.

umm, we are talking about cops, right? Cause niggers would be just fine, but if we left the world to the cops unsupervised, it'd be end times bitch.

oh, yes, cause the webms of a group of black people killing someone = "EVERY BLACK PERSON IS A NIGGER AND THEY MUST DIE".

its like the whole "islam isnt a peaceful religion cause select radicals ruin it" argument all over again.

edgy.

0/10

Why are you even here? Go back to your safe space at reddit

Oh shit! You really shouldn't go full retard just for a few (You)s, m8.

Have you seen how chimps and bonobos act in the jungle? That is exactly how niggers would act if every other race vanished from earth. They would have no one to blame their retardation on and they would chimp out.

ew, reddit.

you could've at least said tumblr, would've made more sense in the sentence.

1. checked
2. that's my thinking. go ahead and try to disprove me, you're not hurting yourself from it.

Good for nothing twats stealing from an elderly woman.

Damn, that was close.

I don't need to prove anything.
I know the the truth and I'm not afraid to say that niggers and muslims don't belong in the western world. I'm not giving up on my freedom and I'll never bow down to your nigger mentality nor will convert to pisslam.

You had your chance and you fucked up nigger.
Now fuck off back wherever you came from, Jamal.

Forgot to add

>EVERY BLACK PERSON IS A NIGGER AND THEY MUST DIE".
Where the fuck did I say this?
What I'm saying is that if you act like a nigger or support those who act like that need to fuck off to the jungle. Yes I'm talking about anyone who supports blm for example.

>its like the whole "islam isnt a peaceful religion cause select radicals ruin it" argument all over again.
You do know that ''moderate'' muslims don't kill people, but they fully support those radicals and want sharia law in America and Europe?

They even tell to you if you ask them.
Go ahead if you dont believe and ask a muslim.

Why is africa so underdeveloped?

>no inventions
>no infrastructure
>tribalism
>islam
>bad or not educated
>dictators who exploit their citizens(tribalism again)
>don't want to be farmers even though a country like Zimbabwe used to be able to support the whole African continent with wheat, but instead have animals(because thats a status symbol in Africa)
>etc

Savage

Oh wrong file.