Who here /throw away trash in other peoples bins to save money/?

who here /throw away trash in other peoples bins to save money/?

You have to pay to throw shit away? Where do you live?

Just throw it in the street, nature will get rid of it.

niggers and op

I used to bring my garbage to work and throw it out there. I was single and produced very little garbage. It would take me like the months to fill a garbage can, and I felt like I was paying for something I barely use. I was always paranoid about throwing away anything with personal data or my name in case someone looked /suspected anything. I would burn that stuff in the fire pit.

do you not?

Yea, I always keep sensitive information and burn it somewhere. Every 3 months or so, I'll sneak into people's backyards and use their firepits

most adults have to pay a trash bill
ask your mom, she probably pays yours

heh, reminds me of when my boss was throwing job apps away in the trash can with people's SSN's on them

his logic was that it was going to go in the incinerator anyways, so fuck it

Ya, you know those people that have the testicles to handle biohazards while operating heavy machinery? They get paid to do that, moron.

How do they not notice a fire in their yard?
Evidence of recent fire?

People look through that shit. Your boss was a moron.

no pics, but I just go at night like 2-3 a.m. I also make sure their lights are off

he was also a drunk. caught him drinking on the job multiple times

Sorry, what I meant was a continuation of the first question. Don't they notice if there's been a fire in their pit recently?

What do you do in the winter? Wouldn't they see footprints/find it odd that their fire pit is being used out of season?

Lots of people do that. More common than you think.

hah, most people in my neighborhood don't even use their pits, so they wouldn't even notice.

In the winter, there's a few houses that shovel their back yard walkway and have dogs, so there's footprints anyways

>paying to throw things away
Americucks

That's my question. If they hardly use their fire pits, they would definitely notice ashes or evidence of a recent fire, especially in the winter. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, I'm just really stuck on this.

nice dub dubs, where do you live that you don't have to pay for this shit?

No such place exists.

they never notice because they never check their pits for ashes

come summertime, they won't even remember when the last time they had a bonfire. fuckin normies lol

it's not like the first thing that comes to their minds is that some person like me is burning their shit there

Huh, you're lucky. I have a fire pit, that I use for this purpose and cooking occasionally. People in your neighborhood must be pretty dumb. I walk past mine all the time going back and forth around the yard doing maintenance. That's crazy. If I was your neighbor and you used my pit while I was sleeping, I would definitely notice. I would be on to you by the third occurrence at most.

Never had to pay a trash bill and I've lived in 8 different cities and 3 different countries. I guess you all must be from the US ironically titled the "land of the free", where you have to pay for everything.

You don't directly pay an invoice to a sanitation company=correct

You don't pay for trash removal=incorrect

Whether it's included in your rent or your property tax, you paid for it somehow. Nothing is free, there Bernie...

As bar owner in Timisoara I did that
Pic related

Also, Americans are free to buy trash removal service, burn it (minus foam and plastic), compost, bring to city dump personally, our do this weird shit I used to do and OP is currently doing, so I'm not sure why the jab about "land of the free" USA smack talk was necessary.

Actually I currently live in Vietnam. Here an old woman comes to our apartment every night and takes the trash for us and all our neighbours. The Vietnamese neighbours make her pay for it (we let her take it for free). She will then sort through it all and get anything she can recycle and then sell it.

Although yes in other countries of course I had to pay taxes that dealt with waste removal I wasn't charged by volume. I could throw away as much as I wanted without having to think about how much it would cost me, or try to sneak it into my neighbour's bin.

I can't afford a toter, where I live they refuse to take it from your own. They force you to pay 40 dollars a month for it. And then have dumbass rules for it, like one side of the street has to bring their can across the street into my goddamn fucking yard or they won't pick it up.
I'd just use the bags they also force you to use as an alternative to the toter, but it's 22.50 bucks per ten bags and they rip like fucking tissue paper.
So I take what little trash I have and evenly distribute it between several family member's trash toters.
>goddamn trash jews

If you think that was smack talk, you probably need to get a thicker skin. Do you know where you are?

if she sells your shit, why not just give her the valuable stuff so she doesn't have to look through your cumstains for items of value?

you fucking savage

This dude proves my point

We aren't charged by volume either. We get a bin to fill at a flat rate that is collected weekly. If you have a busy week and the bin is full, you have a few extra bags to put next to the bin, the garbage guys are cool about it and take the extra trash at no extra charge.

Making fun of wasteful Americans, yet throwing away things that are apparently still of value and can be sold.

It is illegal where I live to hoard or burn trash. They will fine you out the ass if they catch you doing it. And a neighbor can easily call the cops on you for doing it just because I refuse to mow until their driveway and they think it's my responsibility.
So basically no, you can't just burn shit. Not in murica

We bag it separately so she doesn't have to search through all the kitchen crap.

I was just stating the fact that it was sort of far reaching to make a jab towards the stereotypical "wasteful rich American".

I'm still amused that she's literally feeding off of your scraps. How's it feel to basically have a slave?

My backyard is right next to a park so I just dump my shit into their dumpster. I also sometimes take shits in their park toilets to save money because Im a hyper jew.

lucky bastard, but why go to that length to save like a gallon of water? water is so fucking cheap

Yes, actually, you can. The family farm has a thirty year old steel drum we use as a burning barrel. We get a burning permit and the authorities are well aware of what's going on. As long as we don't burn plastic or foam, like I stated earlier.

She's not eating the scraps retard. She sells the cardboard, plastic and glass. It's her fucking job. What do you think happens to your recycled waste? It is sold and that pays wages to someone - you don't think of them as your slave do you?

i didn't mean that literally, you autist

No, actually in Ohio, no I fucking can't.
The cops WILL arrest you for it.
You WILL get fined
And this country IS absolutely shit, thanks to jewery

The only difference here is that no cut of that money goes to paying management who don't get their hands dirty. It seems much fairer to me.

It's litteraly the first time I hear about paying per volume for your trash. Its kinda like tips. You pay already with your taxes. Then you pay more for no real reason. I love the land of the free.

And the permits in my specific area take so long to get they just don't happen.

You used the word literally YOU autist.

I don't think it's fairer. She has to spend the time and labor to sell the stuff she finds

free toliet paper

You did not state that it was Ohio you were talking about, you said, I quote, "Murica". I live in Minnesota where it is legal with permit. Your ban is at a state level.

>doesn't understand sarcasm

dude, literally is a fucking maymay

Not how it works...
Thanks for trying...
Come back again sometime...

Yet, somehow, I feel as if it's about this shitty throughout all of America. But yes, you do have a point, it IS the state I have an issue with on this.

Careful, don't criticise their 'Murica they are quite touchy about that today.

Sucks to be you. Shouldn't have voted Democrat...

No we're not

>What is capitalism?

I've only been able to vote a few years now and I have been so busy just fucking working to survive, I don't bother with politics nor vote. Just don't have the time or money.

How does it works then? The thread Seems pretty straightforward. You have more trash, you pay more.

at least """"sanitation engineers"""" can spend that time doing other things, like hobbies/working on moving up in life/relaxing/etc.

that poor cunt has to spend all day looking for people to buy her shit. How is she gunna get out of poverty?

I meant Ohio.
Ohio votes Democrat, which is why you currently have that annoying dick in your ass right now that you're complaining about.

I'm not going after you personally, bro

I'm sure she knows the place that buys plastics etc. She's not a fucking idiot.

Would you just wander the streets trying to sell trash to random people? Use your brain moron.

How the fuck do you guys manage to fill up a trash bin in 2 weeks? How much shit do you people buy?

It's cool, I don't plan on staying in Ohio. It's just they sort of rigged it so if you live in Ohio for even a short time, you won't be able to afford to leave. It's just insane here. The price of goddamn near everything is tailored towards more wealthy, older people, who drop money just because they can, and don't think once about it, let alone twice.
>Captcha: pick the house
must be nice to live in one of those

OP here, honestly, the only reason I can get away with doing this is because I don't produce much. I can't fathom how much money you have to spend to generate that much shit

Also she's not so poor, I never said she was.

my god, dub dubs confirms autism.

Do you take everything literally, or can think abstractly at all?

Read my above post where I explained this already, but I'll make it more clear.

The city we live in has a contract with the sanitation company to provide the service and bill customers directly.

City and private company sign said contact
Private company renders the service
Company then sends invoice to customer
Customer pays private company
Company pays fees, taxes, obligations, and employees
Employees continue to pick up trash
The cycle is complete.

No property tax
No tipping (although I buy them a meat and cheese sampler for Christmas time)
Nice and easy.

Also the charge it's a flat fee for one bin.
They don't weigh our trash and charge us by volume.

Just fill the can, they empty it, you pay them

Wash rinse repeat

holy shit you amerifats have to pay to have your rubbish collected? fucking third world.

Fuck, you hace to actual pay for the service on it's own? I'n my country it's part of the whater bill, you can't choose but i'ts llike 50 cents

Everytime you are faced with an argument or rebuttal you can't answer you say "I was being sarcastic" or "you take everything so literally". This shows below average intelligence and possible impotence. It is also a sure sign of cancer.

How much do they charge you?

/thread

Really it's like renting the bin with the agreement that they will empty it weekly. The bin belongs to the trash company. It's a good bin, too. It's heavy so wind doesn't knock it over too easily, it keeps animals out of the trash and it fits the arm on the garbage truck so they can cover the whole neighborhood efficiently, resulting in more affordable rates.

other people pay to have my trash taken :^)

Fucking read.

What third world shit hole do you live in?

My last sanitation removal was $23.67/month
When I had my business, I had two dumpsters and that was around $70/month

he lives in Vietnam where some poor cunt sifts through people's trash to sell for a living

It doesn't really matter what country it is. See all the other non Americans in the thread expressing disbelief that you have to pay by volume for trash removal.

Only you have to do that. But don't worry, FREEDOM!

Thats alot. Here I dont pay for water eletricity and garbage. I rent and it's really cheap.

I'm not sure what the exchange rate is for USD to muskrat pelts out whatever the hell you're using now, for you people in Asia. But let's just say it costs a little less than eating out for two.

Like anything at McDonald's costs that much.

It's included in your rent, I guarantee it.
Your landlord doesn't pay for that shit out of his own pocket. And why should he?

Oh, that's right. I have to explain it using American stereotypes, here.

Correction

About how much it costs to feed four at McD's= one month of trash removal service

4 normal people or 4 Americans?

I know I pay it somewhere. What I meant is that it's really cheap. I dont like the Idea of having a private company do it. It seem like a municipal thing. Thats how it works here. Feels ikee the begining of an anarcho-capitalist society.

Do you have to pay by volume for shit too? Do you have to get a receipt before you flush?

Normal people.
It's not that much. Honestly, I spend more per month on cigarettes than I do on trash removal. I smoke about ten cigarettes a week.

Pack o' smokes costs $8.00 in MN, USA

that's why 3rd world countries are 3rd world countries, and will forever remain that way unless they change

fucking shitholes

So Canada is a third World country?

I've never known a city to have their own garbage trucks. It's always a contract with the city. I supposed you'll be shocked to learn that the United States Post Office is privately owned as well...

You don't realise, every country other than the US is third world to them. They forget that it's them that have cities where it is unsafe to drink the water. Cities like Detroit. And that they are a country that has more gun deaths a year that Somalia.

But, honestly it's the rest of the world that is third world.

Because the system we've got now is working so well...

Idiot.

If you pay taxes, you pay for garbage removal.

>BY VOLUME

Don't strain yourself, I know volume is a technical word. Maybe you should just head back to the trap threads and try to forget about the big boy talk.

OP, again.

I don't lel

Ok. You hate America. We get it already. Most of us do too. You can go Fuck your self right off, edgelord. I hope you enjoy your popular opinion. Also, we don't care if you hate us. Everyone got problems.

So, let me see if I'm understanding this costly. paying for trash removal is absurd, but not paying taxes or contributing to society in general is funny/acceptable.

Are you sure you aren't American
Because you are really starting to sound like a liberal American.

Every 1st world Country other than the USA.

*correctly

The problem is that you insist on telling everyone how great you are. You see I just asked where people had to pay for trash removal. For that I got a load of shit about not living in the greatest country on earth. If people had been polite to me I would have been polite back. I think I have every right to respond.

Lol, what are you, black or something?

90% of the time we do it because it triggers u

Brazilian detected

And I trigger you right back. Nobody wins we all waste our time arguing with idiots on Cred Forums.

I pay taxes. Income, sales, whathaveyou

What's so wrong with wanting to save a little money and fitting my trash in someone else's bin?

Taxes= municipal service retard.

not even a little

feels good, man

Americans in general like to brag, but me personally, no, I don't tell people how great we are. You look at the mainstream liberal media showing images of stereotypical Americans (Trump supporters) and you fucking buy it at full price. Pull your head out of your ass.

But when we both smash up out rooms in autistic rage, I won't have to pay to have the trash removed.

Read this thread back and tell me it's not full of bragging Americans calling every other nation third world. I don't think the liberal media were involved in this thread.

And neither will OP