I literally just beat someones ass and might be going to jail for it. Ask me anything

I literally just beat someones ass and might be going to jail for it. Ask me anything.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?

was it cold in the ground this morning?

I hate it when people try to break up ANY fight i feel like punching the "pacifist" in the face and watching their blood fly all over the place, it should be legal to fight and give someone a good old fashioned ass kicking

do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

>legal to fight and give someone a good old fashioned ass kicking
it is you fucking autist

nigga u gay.

was it worth it to you?

Kek

Wont.....TAKE.....BAIT.......MUST......NOT!....WHY AM I TYPING?????????? YES IT IS, YOU FUCKING AUTIST UNLESS YOU LIVE IN SOME SHITHOLE 3RD WORLD COUNTRY IT IS ILLEGAL TO FIGHT WITHOUT THE PROPER PERMITS!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Damn, guess you got me
>9/11 for making me reply

>I literally just beat someones ass and might be going to jail for it. Ask me anything.

Why don't you GTFO of the state and wait for the issue to blow over?

Meh your post is lame and boring let's talk about stuff more interesting, like...Fights,murder,rape,pillaging, and come back with more interesting stuff or don't bother talking at all you pawn...

Why dog's lips are black?

Sadly some people dont know when to stop and could end killing the other person, that is retard too

Have fun in prison mate, you're a human being not a fucking animal so don't act like it.

What do you do with your cum when you fap?

so? let there be carnage and gore! rip their hearts out and piss on their face while they try to take their last breath, show them who's the real master in that fight, let there be pain and punishment for trying to defy the great one who struck the weakling down.

Why did you beat his ass and not his dick?

Ok you convinced me. Gonna let the blood flow to the ground.

Post knuckles with timestamp or it didn't happen

Just for beating someone's ass? That's kind of unnecessary

might be going to jail? so the person must know your name then..