Alright b/ convince me to vote for Donald Trump

Alright \b/ convince me to vote for Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny pic.

Truth

A wall should fix usa...

Right, fucking faggot with his loser flag. Those fuckers lost the war, grow up. No other faction has been allowed to keep their flag. You think Nazi's whine about "muh heritage, its jussa fleg"?? They know what they did was completely fucking unacceptable, and so should you.

You must be a bigger.

Nigger*

Freudian slip much? Damn right, I'm a bigger man. I can admit that I wish there were still black slaves, but that war was lost a long time ago.

Would you like this country to make more sense?
Vote for Trump

Would you like to feel safer in this country?
Vote for Trump

Would you like to have a president who will tell it like it is and give two shits about hurting people's feelings?
Vote for Trump

Would you like all of this black lives matter enabled bullshit to go away?
Vote for Trump

Those are the words of a weak person, I don't like that, that is why you support Trump. Instead of an educated reason You feeling obsessed lady

another

truth

Because Hilary is a liar and those fucks at reddit ruined her.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Hang the entire Soros family from lampposts and you got yourself a deal

Why was what they did unacceptable? Now the Jews are ruining the world. Hitler tried to do God's work and save us all. The greatest leader of all time. We should all aspire to be him.

Except that weirdly nothing in the Hillary column is actually true or something she did. Huh, really makes you think.

Presidency literally doesn't matter. It's bread and circuses. Congress is all that matters.

No one can disprove this simple truth.

she's paying large amounts of people to spam social media websites with her bs, and also the emails man Jesus Christ what's in that shit, can't wait for Wikileaks October surprise for hillary

7 people this year who opposed her mysteriously died.

Lied and perjured herself to delete emails she exposed to non secure servers.

Those are facts.

I'm not sure why you think this is a response...

as soon as someone starts going on about 'clinton kill lists' you can just ignore everything they will ever say. i have no idea how people as dumb as you exist.

He wants soldiers in syria

Just keep reading the bias media bro. You're going places in life.

Because it'll be really fun.

See, but Germany doesn't have freedom of speech. We do. You don't have to like it so fucking get over yourself

This, your idiocy won't leak out to other countries. Also cut yourselves from the internet. You could use texas internet or some shit like that.

dont look at his past or hillarys and look at what they are saying in a general form
look at the pros and cons of both as it fits in todays usa
trump cares about the people of this country and helping them before helping the people of elsewhere. he is for getting economy back on track to true recovery and out of the slight recovery but not really one we have now. he is for making the military as good as the image we have in our heads which is nowhere close to reality. he is for putting the government back together how its supposed to be ie checks and balances and get rid of white house abusing power it doesnt have, supreme court making laws and policy rather than interpreting and congress out of personal agendas and back to doing what the people want
now look at the past of each candidate politically. hillary has changed sides yearly or even monthly while trump merely changed based on the people he donates to(which has basically been everyone) simply to keep favors as he has stated because he knows the system is corrupt and will profit from it while he can

in the end its a matter of who is better for this country first and trump is for getting us on track before we tell others what to do.
think of it like this. our house is burning down and so is the neighbors. hillary would go tell the neighbors how they should put the house out then wait while they do what she says while her house burns down. trump would put his house out then tell the neighbor how to do it

Hillary broke laws that would DISQUALIFY Hillary from EVER being president, but d'oh well, she's apperently above the law.

Gary Johnson is a Libretarian, which means if he's elected, he will completely fuck our military because "HUU HUU HUU WAR IS BAAAD!" when innocent people get killed by terrorists every day the US is constantly trying to stop WITH THE MILITARY.

El Trumpu-Sama is just a bit racist, and said some mean things, sure, but e is trying to secure our borders a bit since the US is constantly being packed with immagrants all the god damn time.
Vote Trump dude.

yeah i guess if you want to associate yourself with traitors and losers the confederacy is fine.

I think a lot of people forget the civil was over state's rights, and the confederate flag is a symbol of civil rights.

Shermin shall march again

>state's rights
to own slaves.

DO YOU WANT THIS COUNTRY TO BE CONTINUE TO BE FLOODED WITH BLACK, BROWN, AND YELLOW PEOPLE?

Stand the fuck up for yourself, White Man.

OPPOSITION to civil rights

Trips of truth

No, states right to dictate whether or not citizens could own slaves you mongoloid.

the whole war was predicated on a few wealthy traitors who didn't want the poor to own land so they convinced them to help them stay rich by keeping slaves and never having to pay for labour.
Same sort of shit happened in Rome. Massive population of poor because no one wants to pay for labour because why bother when you can own slaves.

No, it a symbol of states rights, you know, the 10th amendment.

Humans being forced to work for free while being severely abused ? Fuck those rights

Kek says fuck the south

Voting is a system that is designed to oppress minorities. It's literally all that voting does if you think about it. It, by definition, imposes laws determined by the majority (always retards) against the minority (always college grads)

Why is Hillary Clinton even running to be president? What’s her message? One of her most widely cited campaign slogans, besides “Stronger Together” is “I’m With Her.” But since when are we, as voters, expected to be with politicians? Their job is to convince voters that they’re with us. That’s how democracy works. The mere existence of such a slogan only provides further evidence that Hillary Clinton feels entitled to our votes, and that she doesn’t have to earn them. It also speaks to Clinton’s apparent narcissism, oversized ego, and entitlement.

of course it's rigged. democracy works when the population is educated, but when the gov't cripples education the voters are fucked and the election is fucked.

>implying votes matter
What are you? gay?

>why aren't you wearing a tinfoil hat?!

The DNC also demonized Sanders’ supporters by obfuscating the truth when possible. One example is their false claim that chairs were thrown during the Nevada Democratic Convention. Additionally, while political pundits contended Bernie went “negative” during the primary, Clinton arguably outright slandered Bernie Sanders by suggesting he was racially insensitive and chauvinistic. Let’s not forget that Bill Clinton ironically claimed Sanders’ supporters were sexist. Her campaign surrogates even tried to concoct conspiracy theories about Sanders’ health and demanded the release of his medical records. This level of gutter politics is appalling.

I’m most angered, however, by the DNC, an organization that repeatedly insisted it was neutral during the primaries, all while it covertly attempted to sabotage Bernie Sanders’ campaign in an effort to help Hillary Clinton win. Wikileaks’ release of internal DNC emails revealed their distaste towards Sanders and his supporters, as well as collusion with the media in order to drive anti-Bernie Sanders narratives. The DNC literally violated its own charter (Article 5, Section 4, specifically) to help Hillary Clinton win, an act which may even be tantamount to fraud, as millions of Bernie Sanders’ supporters donated money to a candidate in a process that was inherently unfair, hence why there’s an ongoing class action lawsuit against the DNC.

you already did with that cartoon.

In short, the DNC was successful at sabotaging Bernie Sanders’ campaign, which communicated a clear message to voters by telling them a true progressive candidate will never be successful in the Democratic Party. The DNC’s effort to undermine Sanders was egregious, but it doesn’t even take into account the fact that voting irregularities (and potential fraud) in multiple states cost Sanders an estimated 184 pledged delegates according to one report, although this is an issue we must disaggregate from the series of DNC scandals.

Clinton is implicated in the numerous DNC scandals as well, and did nothing to distance herself from them. Not only did she fail to address the concerns of Sanders’ supporters—a demographic she’s desperately trying to court now that she’s down in the polls—by refusing to acknowledge the DNC’s bias revealed in the DNC leaks, but she chose to reward and condone the DNC’s bad behavior rather than condemn it. When former DNC Chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was forced to resign in disgrace due to her role in deliberately impairing Bernie Sanders’ campaign, Hillary Clinton immediately rewarded her by making her the honorary chair of her campaign. This was a slap in the face to every progressive that spent months canvassing, phone-banking, face-banking, and donating to a candidate that the DNC desperately wanted to destroy.

Kek has provided many trips in this thread

In another display of hubris, Hillary Clinton decided that she didn’t want to even try to unify the party. Despite dissatisfaction among progressives with Elizabeth Warren’s decision to not endorse Bernie Sanders during the primary, Hillary Clinton could have selected Warren as her running mate. It wouldn’t have completely ameliorated all divisions within the Democratic Party, but at least it would have signaled that she was trying to win over progressives. Instead, she opted for the worst possible choice: Tim Kaine, a Wall Street-backed, pro-TPP, conservative Democrat. This was around the time when Democratic Party loyalists were so confident in Clinton’s ability to defeat Trump they actually contemplated whether or not Clinton even needed Bernie’s supporters to win. These are rookie mistakes that a seasoned politician like Hillary Clinton should never make.

You are aware if we cut 1% of our military spending we could feed the world for a month? Why not cut military? We are hated world wide because we have bases and troops in every fucking country. Fix your home first.

Peaceful fag here, fuck your idea. Don't mess with the budget, that's how we get new tech you fucking twat

Clinton voted for the Iraq war as a U.S. Senator, and doesn’t regret the role she played in turning Libya into a failed state with a strong ISIS presence. She hasn’t learned from these mistakes, nor has she become any less hawkish, as she currently supports a Syrian no-fly zone and intends on responding to cyber attacks from the likes of North Korea, China, and Russia militarily. Such policies could reignite the Cold War, or potentially lead to a new world war (considering she has already publicly accused Russia of hacking the DNC). She’s also courting the endorsements of war criminals such as Henry Kissinger, and is bragging about receiving the endorsement of John Negroponte. Furthermore, she’s aligned with the far-right when it comes to the Israel-Palestine conflict. As for her superficial bomb-them-to-hell plan to defeat ISIS, how are we suppose to believe she will not commit U.S. ground troops to Syria after she openly called for it in 2015? Not to mention, she entertained the idea of using nuclear weapons against Iran in 2008. In spite of these substantive grievances progressives have with her, Clinton’s detractors are the ones that are often chastised for bringing them up.

Fuck your budget. Fuck technology. Government shouldn't be leading the way in tech anyway.

I am voting for Trump because he is concentrating on domestic issues over foreign ones. Is he doing it well? No, not really. But at least he is doing it. The Constitution requires *REQUIRES* our elected officials to put Americans interests first, before foreign ones, and we have not had a president do that since Truman. Now here is one who seems to be willing to buck the establishment and go back to the Constitution. So yes, I will vote for him.

None of the other crap you read about in the media is of any consequence to me. This is about whether this country is an independent nation, or whether we are going to be beholden to foreign nations. That is the most important issue on the table here, and the candidates are diametrically opposed on it.

As Secretary of State, she “sold fracking to the world” and has been disingenuous about her connection to the oil and gas industry, and also pressured the Haitian government to not raise their minimum wage to $0.61. As a presidential candidate, she’s accepted campaign donations from private prison lobbyists (but ceased doing so after receiving criticism), big banks, for-profit colleges, and refuses to release the transcripts of speeches she has given to Wall Street. We know these donations will inevitably influence her decisions, as the Clinton Foundation granted a “majority” of its donors special access to Hillary Clinton while she served as Secretary of State.

To boot, the Clinton Foundation did not disclose more than 1,000 foreign donations. Hillary Clinton is as entrenched with corporate interests as a candidate can possibly be. Her and Bill have raised billions of dollars combined, and there’s demonstrable evidence that money does, in fact, influence her decisions.

When it comes to social issues, she isn’t great in this department either. Besides the fact that she once referred to black youth as “super predators,” she was one of the last big-name Democrats to come around to marriage equality. In other words, while she celebrated her daughter’s wedding, she believed gay and lesbian couples should be denied the same right her daughter was able to exercise. Like Trump, she was in favor of building a wall on our southern border too. Besides civil rights, she has a lackluster record on civil liberties as well. She’s against legalizing marijuana, played a role in mass incarceration, voted for the Patriot Act, and would prosecute Edward Snowden as president. She also claims to be against the Trans Pacific Partnership in spite of the fact that she lobbied for it 45 different times as Secretary of State. With a record this dismal, how are progressives suppose to believe she’ll actually fight for progressive policies?

That actually makes sense, user. WTF?

I'm not saying anything about military spending, I'm saying he might stop the war on ISIS altogether and even more and more people are recruited into ISIS, and more inoccent people get beheaded, shot, and blown the fuck up you shit sack.

ok google

These are all problems Democratic Party loyalists refuse to acknowledge. Now, I’m not saying I would only vote for candidates with halos above their heads, but I’m not willing to support this type of candidate, that’s overly conservative, neoliberal, and hawkish. If I vote for Clinton, the Democratic Party will be given the the impression that they’ll have my vote no matter what. That’s not the case. I don’t care how scary the Republican Party’s nominee is, my vote still has to be earned.