My Dad just died. An hour ago

My Dad just died. An hour ago.

Feels thread, and don't derail it by being a cunt. I need you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM
youtu.be/bQOec2n6bK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cheer up fag, you will be fine.

I know. My Mom died 5 months ago, so I've been through this shit. I think it's just easier when you've got pals around. And tonight, that's the fags of Cred Forums.

R u fucking srs op? Who fucking calls for support on FUCKING Cred Forums

Someone who's been coming to this site for years you fucking mong

This always gets me.

Hope you're okay user, lost my father to cancer two years ago. It burns, stay strong

Bro I feel for you, it never gets better, but it will be easier in time.

I'll drink one for your dad tonight.

Checked

feel better user
this one always gives me a good giggle

felliest feels
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

Really sorry bro.....

Listen to

Atmosphere - yesterday

R.a. The rugged man - halo

Feel for you..... Try to think of good times and memories....its gonna hurt like fucking hell.... But don't let the sadness kill the good memories you have...

Drinking one for your dad

This

Song is great. Reminds me of my dad. Passed 5 years ago. Still miss him. Sorry OP.

I've had this weird feeling that I might lose my dad soon. He went away for the weekend to visit family. And I can't convince myself he'll be fine.

Chin up. Hopefully you'll pull through this okay. Tell me about him. What's your fondest memory with him?

I'm sorry man. You can make it through. Even though I have no idea who or where you are, I'm thinking about you. Hope everything goes okay from here.

You gonna make it, user.

You gonna make it.

It's all fucked anyway

If it makes you feel better, he was a secret fag and probably kissed you goodnight with nut hairs in his teeth.

Although come to think of it, I'm not sure why that would.

My family are wondering what I'm laughing at. Cred Forums is going to get me sectioned.

tfw never knew my dad
Sorry for your loss user

I put my old man on a leash. Haven't lost him yet. It's also the only way he can cum.

You lost both your parents within 5 months? Damn OP that's rough. I'm sorry man.

Cheers Cred Forumsro.

Hope you'll feel better soon OP!

Broke up with gf of 2 years yesterday night, waking up now with the realization.. Fuck

He was a crazy bastard. A drinker - which was his downfall, in medical terms - he was just fucking batshit. We'd be in my bedroom, drinking with my pals and he'd burst the door open and walk in, wearing nothing but my mom's netball skirt (no pants). That's the hardest thing is that he's gone from being this real crazy, eccentric loon to a shred of his former self.

you can pull through, OP.

Yeah, cancer out of nowhere. That was rough though, as it really did just blind side us.

>R u fucking srs op?
more cringe than bait

This one always gets to me

Frontballs is sorry for your loss OP

That's...an interesting memory. I don't think I have anything like that for my dad. But sounds like the guy was pretty casually the life of the party. I'm sure there's plenty of stories he leaves behind that'll carry his legend.

taking a hit in honor of your parents,
stay strong, user.

sorry to hear op
if it makes you feel any better try to list3ning to some songs really helps with the pain.

Original Elisa without that freakin' red filter
1/4

2/4

4/4

Doin' a shot in your dad's honor.

The combined image

You have my sympathy, friend.

In the words of the surprisingly wise Dr. Seuss,

"Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened."

This is gonna hurt like a bitch for a while. Your emotions are gonna be all over the place. Just let'em roll. It's much better to just go with it and let it out than try to be stoic and keep it all in.

With time, the memories hecome less painful and time is the only thing that helps

dat filename

Quick, kill yourself so ya'll can meet up before it gets too late.

youtu.be/bQOec2n6bK4
Give this a listen OP

My condolences. In about seven days from now my grandma is going to die according to the doctors.I'm a thousand miles away from it and I'm unable to help my extended family. It's hard man but we struggle on. I keep you in my thoughts brother. Just return the favor.

>get over it Cred Forumsro we'll all fucking die either way

And also, roll

Sorry about your dad man

Stress is a major player in memory. What is your happiest memory

so fucking sorry OP I'm having a round for u and ur dad tonite