It tastes so good when it hits the back of your throat

It tastes so good when it hits the back of your throat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pabst Blue Ribbon?! Fuck that shit. Heineken!

both shit

isnt the line "once it hits your lips its so good"

gay hipster/10 unless you are over 40

icwutudidthar

Nope. Their line is "I'm white trash and I'm in trouble!"

those are great but ill get a hangover from just 4 of em haha

Not a bad beer user pretty good price is good as well get a 30 pk for like $19

i'd just assume go for natty cuz of 6%

You have a lot to learn, young one

Confirmed for being uncultured fuckheads

Natty ice isnt to bad of a beer gets the job done

>not drinking Busch Light
ishygddt

This is the RC Cola of beer.

7/10 as far as beers go, it's surprisingly flavorful warm.

you're saying pbr is good? it's trash

It's a fucking Blue Velvet reference, you pleb— a classic David Lynch film that is required viewing for any true Cred Forumstard.
youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

Drinking first pbr of the night lads

Already had 3 nice, strong beers, now onto my favorite shitty beer

Busch Light, Draft, FTW. I miss the neighborhood bar I used to live near... that was run by and frequented by... senior citizens Only decent young folks were ever welcome to come back after a first visit. Everyone got old and they sold the place to some hipster shitfucks. Nobody decent ever went back. Damn, I miss cold pints of Busch Light on tap. Cheers, Cred Forumsrother.

Fucking plebs here drinking shit beer. Brew your own shit and you can drink better for cheaper.

Stop talking shit you little dickhead

Mostly people make enough money that it isn't worth it to waste their time on a poor person's job.

Also if you know what beer to buy, you aren't drinking shit beer to begin with.

>implying I don't know what beer to buy

Hi, welcome to this thread. People area talking about taking Busch and PBR like they're proud of it.

Busch light is really good

Busch and PBR are american classics you faggot. Learn to tell real bear from over-hopped shit.

I don't know who your post was addressed to then. You want people who are too lazy to look up good beer, to not be lazy enough that they'll brew their own?

>calling PBR and Busch "American classics"
>implying I like IPAs

This is why other countries make fun of our beers.
I drink imperial stouts, doppelbocks, and sours. Get on my level, bro.

If people are drinking shit beer, it's either because they're poor, or they don't care. I'd drink a bottle of Delirium Tremens or Duchesse de Bourgogne every night if I could afford it, but I can't.
And you can make five gallons of 5%abv cider for about $35 a batch, and that's if you're not getting a good deal on ingredients.

>15 year old fucking joke
>Not even legal to fuck a 15 year old

This is why Germany makes fun of us

True

>Go to store that sells alcohol
>Find area where you can 'create your own social pack'
>pull bottles from expensive beer
>6 pack of delirium tremens, etc.
>$9.99
Profit

Create your own six pack*

WHAT THE FUCK YOU WHORE WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

Any place around where I live that has "create-your-own-6-packs" has caveats that exclude beers that normally come in 4-packs or something.

Um, usually those stores will put special stickers on top of the beers that are eligible for the MYO 6-pack.

Harris Teeter does it. They have shitty ones, sometimes Lagunitas, Stone. But I want to try the 4 packs so I just pull from those and put in. I had a 6 pack mix of delirium tremens and that other delirium one.

Not that I have seen.

>the other delirium
Nocturnum, or Noël?

So delicious

>It tastes so good when it hits the back of your throat.

That's what I used to say to you mom in high school.

So does good beer, OP.

Ah pbr. The poor mans drink.

Miler lite master-race reporting in

Nocturnum. I could never find it and it just happened to be there one day but it was like $13.99 or $16.99 for a four pack.

wtf's the difference

lite beer all tastes the same

gaak

>delirium tremens,
there's really a beer called that? Fuck.

What is it, a barleywine?

>implying Miller Light is "Master Race", and somehow NOT for poor people

Go to bed, Cleetus. Doesn't your trailer park have a curfew?

go easy on him
his daddy probably whooped him into drinking shit beer

Ausfag reporting in, why do so many americans drink lite beer?

Bottle-conditioned Belgian strong wit.
It is fucking godly, and you should track down a bottle. Get one of the large ones with a cork if you can.

Definitely. I love Belgian style.

Saliva...ry.

If you want the long story, it has a lot to do with Prohibition. When it was repealed in the '30s, new breweries were rushing to created lighter, "drinkable" beers that were mainly meant for getting drunk with little regard to how they tasted since everyone was so stoked to be able to legally get drunk again. A lot of the country still hasn't grown out of that phase.

Because it has less calories, and you can drink more of them because it's about 5.0 alcohol tops. Good session beer for watching sports.

Are you talking about a penis?

Fair enough, pretty hard to get trashed on lite beer though

I wish I could find high alcohol content and recent taste and price. Sometimes I stoop so low to malt liquor. I want to get fucked up but I don't have all fucking day!

tfw it took over 50 years to come up with a real beer in the US

Only 2 of those are good.

although the days of good cheap beer have ended. Everything's about 9.99 or more now.

pic related: 8.99
8.6% alcohol content

So you liked the taste of OP's mom's cock?

Not disagreeing with you there. I detest light beers.

A family friend is actually a brewmaster at a local brewpub of some notoriety, and former contributer of Zymurgy magazine. He'd say, "Say what you want about Budweiser, but the American Light Beer is actually one of the most difficult styles to brew with consistency." He hates Budweiser too, btw.

His mom didn't have a cock like yours faggot

>clearly not having any good beer made in america

Damn I've never even seen or heard of this. Will try to find on East Coast.

And this is what I'm talking about when I'm saying people should brew their own stuff. I'm sipping on some 13%abv mead right now. Cost me $67 to make ($66 for the honey, which I was able to get a deal on at the volume I bought from a local beekeeper, plus $1 for the yeast) and I have five gallons of this ambrosia!

OH, I'M SORRY WERE YOU TALKING TO ME?

Any India Pale Ale should be about 8% or more.

The story goes is that the high alcohol content kept the beer from spoiling on long sea voyages back in the day.

Word

>Not High Life

Kys yourself my dude

Drink porters bro, a rich dark beer that is a fucking high alco% sometimes like 12%

Probably the best pisswater beer I still drink.

Corus banquet is decent other than that Olans or Alexander Keiths . If not those proper booze
rum fucking rum

blue moon is my go to

nigga you gay. you didn't have to phrase it like that.

HL and Heineken are the only gas station beers I actually like drinking, otherwise I'm just drinking to get drunk.. usually BudLight or some tasteless, easy to get down shit