Hey fellow opiate / opioid addicts

Hey fellow opiate / opioid addicts,

Scored some fentanyl. Approximately 50mcgs worth. Will be shooting up 25mcs tomorrow when I obtain an IV or syringe and saline.

I have taken several opioids in my life, including oxycodone, hydrocone, and the most strongest I have ever taken, oxycontin. I was a severe addict, but I didn't let my addiction control me and resort to extreme lengths to get a fix.

Question: how high will 25mcgs make me? How long will it last? Should I just do 50mcgs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9FILAkKinQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X33BzCyB-cI
youtube.com/watch?v=nyezOpJYPEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking junkie, hope you OD.

On 50mcgs? Doubt it. Would take a 100 or more. And I'm not a junkie.

I'm 6,2 and 180 lbs, i have taken 120mg and i was so close to ODing. I couldn't swallow or control anything.

Just inject it all and kys. Junkies like you are despicable.

ur gonna die

Yeah. I'm aware nurses give euthanize patients with 100 to 200 mcgs, so you're lucky to be alive.

I'm just trying to figure out if 25mcgs would be enough for a nice, long high, or do I need to take 50mcgs? Have experience with other opiates, just not this.

First time injecting too.

>Junkies

I'm not a junkie. I'm a functional, responsible addict. Have my own car, house, and job. Girlfriend of almost four years. This is what separates me from most addicts.

I don't think so... I'd need a 100Mcgs or more.

>using IV drugs
>not a junkie

see
No, I am not a junkie. Rather a functional addict. Society can label me whatever the want. Drugs aren't bad. Morons who abuse drugs and go to extreme lengths for their next high are bad.

All drugs should be legal.

Keep telling yourself that to justify your disgusting habit. Junkies always think they're special.

>functional, responsible addict.

Okay. Will do.

They do exist.

I would take 100lbs = 30mcg 125 = 45mcg 150 = 60mcg

Whereas judgmental pricks with no actual life experience are very "special"

Fentanyl is 100x stronger than morphine. 50mcg is equal to about 5mg Morphine. Not all that much IMHO

Okay. I weight 145. 5ft 10inches.

>Fentanyl is 100x stronger than morphine.

Correct.

>50mcg is equal to about 5mg Morphine. Not all that much IMHO

Wrong.

take 55mcgs

The dose for ems is 1mcg/kg.

Just got some hydrocodone-acetaminophen 5-325 for wisdom teeth removal. how do i get high off these since i cant smoke weed for a couple days?

record yourself on it as a time lapse

How do you even come in to possession of 50 mcg? It's half the smallest vial.

Shoot it directly in your spine and you might feel something

Do some math, check it

I only have 50mcgs. Have of a 100mcg vial.

Thanks.

Coming from someone who has taken a lot of those, those suck ass. Take as many as you want, but do NOT exceed 4,000mg of the acetaminophen in one day.

Waste of a high, lol.

>How do you even come in to possession of 50 mcg?

Can't disclose that.

>It's half the smallest vial.

Indeed.

>Shoot it directly in your spine and you might feel something

LOL

Bro, if if your math is correct, I have already conversed with a few nurse friends. They all told me 25mcg is enough to make you feel really, really good. 50mcgs is a bit too much if you're not in sever pain. Over 100mcgs is asking for a death sentence.

This is coming from nurses that administer this shit weekly.

BTW, you don't need a syringe/IV, You can spray it into your nose like nasal spray. Works just as good if not better

Banter

Good goy. This is why we invented these ridiculously fucking powerful opiates, to bring the weak goyim to ruin.
>hand wringing intensifies

IV administration is the highest bioavailabliity, so I will inject. Other administrations is a waste.

Spoken like a true junkie

Bro, I give that shit to people all the time. 50mcg every 5min with no worries.

I'm Jewish / Semitic by race. Nice try though. Enough with that anit-semitic conspiracy theory shit.

LOL

You're a fucking liar.

>Should I just do 50mcgs?

Oh dear, 10mcgs will be plenty. You should share the rest with your friends.

Is it true that you fuckers are smoking the patches too? My pharmacist told me today and that shits funny

take the 50mcgs. Then hunker down and get ready for a crazy fucking high. Just don't go outside, you will look like a long headed nigger stumbling around.

STOP USING

Fuck off kike

What's your experience with it?

>Is it true that you fuckers are smoking the patches too?

Yes, I have seen this on threads and news articles when researching it.

LMAO. Maybe.

Stop infringing on my inherent right to take what I want. People like you are responsible for this nanny state in developed countries. Like, seriously, fuck off.

My thread, white cracker goy. You fuck off.

Be sure not to puss out with a little skin pop - Boot that shit up main-vein faggot. And set up vidya with instructions for the finder to upload your OD to this thread.

fucking kike

>implying that's all Jews

I know of a lot of poor Jews, user. Continue on with your racist, anti-Semitic BS.

Lol. Okay. Not scared of needles, so I'll be fine.

gas yourself

it's a dead end Street which leads to addiction. I know from experience

Stay mad while all your white countries are becoming diverse. You undercover homosexual neo-nazis are a thing of the past.

That's you, not me. I have taken a plehora of opioid pills, some really, really strong. Never lost my job, committed crimes to get the drugs, became homeless, etc. Some addicts can function in society.

Save your BS sob stories for someone else. I'm aware what drugs can do to people.

You asked for his experience, he gave you it. You're too hostile man.

I asked about his high experience and using the drug, not about how it affected his life. Learn how to read at your nearest community college, you illiterate, dick riding cuck.

Because he's a filthy jew.

Nice thread, junky scum.

That's right, white American gentiles love us Jewish people. Does that make you angry?

I wish you the best

youtube.com/watch?v=K9FILAkKinQ

No, you asked for his experience. Word for word. Nobody here actually gives a shit what you do.

What's the relevance of that video?

I did not, word for word. Good. Then leave my thread. Why are you here?

I'm a paramedic, I give fentanyl every day, just like seeing all the misinformation. You're tweaking before you inject yourself with a lethal drug, would hate to see you "function" after.

Wtf when I was in the hospital they gave me 50 mcg iv and I didn't notice any difference? Can you even get high at such a low dose?

>You're tweaking before you inject yourself with a lethal drug, would hate to see you "function" after.

It's all about controlling your dosages. A lot of things can become lethal at high doses. 25mcgs isn't going to kill me. I've had TWO experience BSNs that administer that shit weekly in critical care units.

>Wtf when I was in the hospital they gave me 50 mcg iv and I didn't notice any difference?

Lol, some nurse stole from you by pocketing the fenatyl and giving you saline.

Assuming you're not a fat lard ass, 50mcgs would make you feel good.

my fave is dilaudid.

If you stay clean for a while, and then take it, it's like you are pushed out of your skin, and you begin to experience yourself floating on the ocean of painlessness.

It is sincerely the greatest joy I have ever had the pleasure to experience.

150-160 lbs, they didn't steal the hydro morph so I'm inclined to think they didn't steal the fentanyl either. Noticed 1mg immediately.

i got to mg IV after surgery was felt lit i also do a fuck load of opis

Fuck you faggots. Will shoot up 25mcgs tomorrow. Thanks to those that helped as opposed to calling me a junkie, talking about ODing, and talking about irrelevant BS sob stories about how addiction ruined their lives.

OP out

Get help.

You need to stop taking these substances. It's fucking your life.

you know how to opiates work right??? You know you're going to need more and more the longer you use? what gets you high today will not get you high tomorrow

>1mg

Calling bullshit. 1mg is enough to kill you. Either you're lying, or you wasn't given what they claimed.

Fuck you. That's not what I came here to ask.

OP out this time. By fuckers.

Make it yourself op

naaaaaaaaaaaa... preaching to the quire. Again, that's not my fucking question. GTFO

You're a slave to deadly addictive drugs m8.

Change your life before you die.

You're a slave to morale.

And fear.

>Noticed 1mg immediately.

hahahahaha... no. that will put you in the dirt bro.

It's how he compensates for his own guilt for being an addict.

Sigmund Freud, is that you?

I'm nobody's slave m8.

Fear is necessary for survival.

I thought you said you were going whiny junkie faggot.

Op you should take it all.

I'm a diagnosed psychopath. Also diagnosed with Asperger's and ADD. If what you say is true, then why am I not dead?

I'm free to change mind. After all, it's my thread.

Hey u should know in critical care units most of the patients are intubated and many times will over breathe their vent settings. The docs order fentanyl as sedation and this slows their breathing so the machine does it for them.

just overdose pussy. you know you want to delete yourself.

1. Stop whining
2. Seek counseling. Admit to a professional that you are a drug addict.

The fact you are still alive has nothing to do with my statement. If you do not fear something, you are a stagnant individual who can progress as a human being. Opiates dull that fear, and derail your life.

He's waiting for someone to come along and validate his delusions about being a "responsible addict."

Why would they intubate a patient breathing totally fine? I didn't know that, but sounds scary.

Basically what I'm saying is the doses they use in critical care units may be higher than what is safe for a person that needs to breathe on their own. Please don't do this OP, it kills. Also, because fentanyl binds so tightly to opiod receptors, it makes narcan nearly useless. Seriously, I don't want to see this kill u OP

youtube.com/watch?v=X33BzCyB-cI

Then why are you asking a bunch of assholes on Cred Forums?

>Opiates dull that fear

Perhaps you're right.

>derail your life.

This is where you and others ITT are wrong. The ONLY way my life would be derailed is if I used too much opiates by miscalculating, or I get thrown in jail by nanny state police.

I have a house. I have a vehicle. No debts. Good job. Successful relationship of almost 4 years; about to marry. Dress well. Respected. I am in fact a functional addict.

Again, only a miscalculation or nanny state police could derail my life.

>validate his delusions about being a "responsible addict."

More correctly, my only question to those on Cred Forums: how much should I take without risking ODing?

That's it. Troll on though...

Because while my nurse friends have administered it, they have never taken it. I want to question those who have taken it on the streets. I like to educate myself about things as much as possible.

And yet I fight
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Most of the time, they intubate people that cannot breathe on their own and have proven that by either not having good O2 saturation or retaining too much co2. However, in some people, tespiratory failure may be imminent, such as someone with GBS. In these cases, they will prophylactically intubate.

Get out, please. Leave my thread.

That's beautiful user

Came here for education? Yeah, you're going to die. Have a nice life nerd.

I'm aware of that, which is why I'm asking how much is safe to take for a recreational high?

That makes sense, thanks user!

>implying my only source will be Cred Forums

And, yes, despite what you think, Cred Forums is visited by smart, educated, successful people, not just kids (like you).

Smart, educated, successful opiate addicts/drug thieves like yourself, huh? I've seen fellow medics lives destroyed by dabbling with that drug. Idc what you do, take 10 vials if you want, but you're not special.

> Coming on Cred Forums with high expectations.

That's how it always starts. Addicts never think it's a problem until they hit rock bottom.

>medics

LOL. Loser. Great, you know how to make observations in life. Those observations don't mirror my life, you tard.

I've been using opiates for 5 years – sometimes more heavily than others. Why isn't my life fucked yet?

Are you a Wizzard? Consult your crystal ball.

OP I know you're not going to like this, but opiates should never be used recreationally. I have seen way to many people that have had addictions and overdoses, but that is not the end of it. If you inject, you can get a blood stream infection that can seed the heart leading to endocarditis, an infection if the heart. From there, shoots off bacteria into your lungs and turns them into goop. Then you die horribly. It's not just ODing it losing your job that kills you with opiates. There is so much more that can happen and people don't hear about it.

OMG, shut up you fucking moralfag. Get out of my fucking thread.

Percocets and beer were my favorite thing in life. I still love them more than anything but I had to give,them up because I became physically addictive. always had to be around my dealer I always had to know his schedule. he went on vacation once and I had a panic attack. NO WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE

Don't worry man, you can take the edge off for 15 minutes when you get that sweet fentanyl.

Protect your health like it is the most valuable possession you have OP

>Percocets

Percs fucked up your life? Bawahahaha... I've taken way stronger shit than that for long periods of time and I'm still fine. Kick rocks moral fag. Don't wanna here your sob stories.

15?

>Protect your health like it is the most valuable possession you have OP

Lmao. Aside from abusing opium, I live a healthy lifestyle. Eat clean. Hike regularly. Sleep well. No health issues. Young.

Besides, I am using a clean, sterile needle coupled with saline. I'll be fine so long as I don't miscalculate, which I know I'm not going to with 50mcgs.

Fentanyl doesn't last long, that's why it's used prehospital. Enough to get to the er. Maybe you should do a lil more research.

I'm aware a steady drip is used, so that makes sense.

What a scrub. W18 is where it's at.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyezOpJYPEk

Oh, enjoy your deadly as fuck mystery Chinese pill. Might as well play Russian roulette.

stupid fucking regard thinks oxycontin is different then oxycodone. oxycontin is a fucking brand like Percocet... it is all oxycodone... and you wanna play with needles lol... die slow

Oxycontin is a lot stronger than percs, idiot, due to the mgs. Also, it's not cut with acetaminophen. It's pure.

Why do you think it's preferred by addicts over percs? Fuck off

op knows his shit

you dont.

Truth.

it's the same fucking drug u scrub.

yes a shot of rum is way stronger then a half shot of rum. u dumb fucks. it's still fucking rum u shit for brains.

A 15mg oxycodone cut with Tylenol is NOT stronger than a 30mg pure oxycontin pill. Shit for brains.

I hope you OD but live and realize how fucking terrible that is for you faggot

but 2 15ers would be the same u fucking troll. it's the same fucking drug u twat

OxyContin and oxycodone are both the same medication. OxyContin is a brand name for time released oxycodone. Roxicodone is a brand name for immediate released oxycodone and generics will be called oxycodone as well. As far as which is stronger? It depends on the milligrams. If you compare a OxyContin 30mg to an oxycodone 30mg-they are the exact same amount of medication but the OxyContin will release the medication over 8-12 hours where the 30mg oxycodone will release all the medication at once. Only the mechanism of delivery is different. He is right in one thing though. Both medications are highly sought after by abusers and are being sold on the streets for a lot of money! Keep your medications in a safe place out of areas visitors may frequent. For instance, dont keep them in the bathroom cabinet, they could get stolen. If you can keep them in a locked cabinet, that would be ideal but just keeping them in an out of site and not easily accessable area is good too. It is probably a good idea that the fewer folks that know you have this medication the better. Both forms are highly sought after and the fewer people who know you have them then the less likely someone could try to take them for their own use or to sell them on the street. A months supply of some strengths can be worth thousands of dollars on the street.

I'm someone who regularly uses opioids for fun, and i just dropped in to say OP is a fag

get educated you fucking scrub.

Woah, since when is Cred Forums the bastion of morality?

Wash out the acetaminophen, so you don't fuck your liver.

Insert it up your nose. That should do something, right?

technically oxycontin is time released so it's not as "strong" as rugular oxycodone.

You are retarded. I have taken over 7000 mg, over 7 grams, at once. I tried to OD, and I was just high for a week.

1 mg of fentanyl would kill you, but not 100 mg of morphine. I wouldn't even feel 1 mg.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Xanax dulls fear/anxiety. Opiates dull pain.

lethal dose is 2 mg fent, 200 mg morphine

no 1 mg would not kill you

> Getting married.

There's your miscalculation. Why would you do this? Do you know anybody whose been married for more than 30 years? You know several who've divorced. How'd that work out for them?

As a paramedic, 25 is an average dose, 50 for a bigger person/some with a tolerance. Gave a guy 75 last week and he closed his eyes and his arms started raising up. He thought he was floating. Please have someone around if you're gonna do this. There is major potential to stop breathing if you take more than 25. It's happened to my patients before.

Did Cred Forums make OP overdose yet?

working on it.

It takes 9,001 mcgs for a lethal dose.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

what??? over 9000?

I used for over 20 now. Legally prescribed. No problems from that, but marriage will fuck your life.

Don't do it user. 25mcg of fentanyl should be fun, but you'll prolly want to do 50 after a couple hours.

Not for me. I thought for sure it would, shoulda killed an elephant. I was still walking and talking.