I am 24. I never had a girlfriend. I never even kissed a girl. I am also not very ugly and dumb...

I am 24. I never had a girlfriend. I never even kissed a girl. I am also not very ugly and dumb. In fact I am in a grad school. I just don;t know what to do with myself.

stop being a faggot

kys

I'm 21 in the same boat user.

Quit telling yourself that your formal education means you're smart. You're obviously not if you can't figure out why you're not getting laid.

Kill urself faggot, tie a parachute around your neck and go parasailing

Don't have that kind of money. What will be the easier way?

i dunno where you're going wrong m8.

i'm a unconfident social retard who is unintelligent as fuck but somehow i have managed to convince a woman to let me fuck them.

Count the amount of times you applied yourself in trying to get a girls number, ask her out on a date, the amount of times you been rejected. Then talk to a charismatic guy that girls find attractive and ask him how many times he's been rejected, and his answer will likely be so many he doesn't remember. Then compare how many attempts and experiences he's made and how you measure up.

Did you ever really apply yourself?

>smart
>getting laid

pick one

Just go out there op stop being a lazy fuck either that or youre just a fag.

Have you seen the movie idiocracy? It's a nice fictional movie, not great but it passes the time. You should check it out.

> not very fugly

proof

>Have you seen the movie idiocracy?

>convince

Well then

Everytime I try talking to a girl, I feel like she is getting bored. I have nothing interesting to tell her. Nor do I can make witty comments that can make her laugh.

This

Happens to me all the time. When that happens, I usually ask her a set of questions that eventually evolved into protocal for me: So what do you do for fun? What hobbies do you have? What's your weekend like? What do you do when you're bored and how many times does that happen?

Almost every answer she has, I stretch whatever relation I have with that as if we have something in common. Pretty much, every job or anything she's ever done - it's your job to make her feel like she's made the right choices in life and she'll always go far. If you can't make her laugh, make her seem that your interested in everything she does and talk about everything you know about her interests. Tell her "I don't know enough about [insert interest], what do you think I could learn from you?"

Keep asking questions until she talks longer than two sentences. This is how discussions arrive.

But how to get her to kiss/sleep with me then? It will get boring after sometime..

first of all the key is to make compiments.
they really cant get enough.
but dont overdo it or it will look as fake as it really is.

and use her name alot even if it feels wierd.

they love to hear theyr names.

the rest is talking.
dont overthink too much what your saying or youll seem dumb as fuck.
even with the chance of saying bull in a while its better than overthinking

You're not the type to know how flirt with her yet, so don't expect that to happen over a single day of knowing her. After your talk with her, YOU have to be the one who ends it like saying "well, I have class or something else to go to. It was nice talking to you! We should do this again." Build a social relationship with her until you get the opportunity and nerve to ask her out, and on an awkward silence of having her on a night out, you need to find someway to fit in "I just wanna get to know you better." Keep her talking by probing more personal questions, and at that moment of silence, cease the moment and kiss her. Bonus points if you kiss her while she's saying something personal. If and when she questions why or what are you doing, just tell her "I feel like I know you. Like, something about your soul feels right in this universe and I just...well, I guess I couldn't help myself." Wait 2 seconds, and just go for it and kiss her again. This will result in escalating into a relationship, but you need the spine to apply yourself.

If you can't flirt with a girl, you're unready for kissing or sex. You are learning something from the first step, you can't just skip dinner and expect dessert.

Pull an Elliot Rodger. Girls love him now

>tfw you lost your virginity at 15