Alright Cred Forums I need some advice. I'm a 17 year old virgin. Cutie is dtf, not much of a body...

Alright Cred Forums I need some advice. I'm a 17 year old virgin. Cutie is dtf, not much of a body, short and would be fun to fuck, not that into her. Should I save my virginity for someone special, someone I'm in love with?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>17 year old

reported.

mods

ban

Yes, you absolutely should wait. I made that mistake when I was 17, always regretted it. Sex isn't all it's cracked up to be, tbh.

Do it OP
Go back to/R9k/ failed normie

Tap it, stretch your legs, you don't want regrets when you are in your thirties. I fucked my way through my twenties and it was lovely.

Sure, why not. Just be safe. Don't knock her up. Use a condom with spermicide.

Virgin detected

RIP

You're gonna cum in less than 5 mins, might aswell give it a go and start practicing.

Shit man, I lost it when I was 14

THE PERSON YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINTY TO IS 90/100 A WASTE OF TIME. GET IT OVER WITH

fucking dumbass op

mods are gods

reported.

MODS ARE GODS

>reported

you lost it to your twin when you were 12, dumbass

enjoy your b&

reported for announcing you have reported

I am 13, pls ban me for the love of god

BANNED

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE SEEN SOMEONE BANNED. I FEEL SO HAPPY INSIDE

I'm only 16, is underage bad?????

your first root you will probably be nervous as fuck and won't be very good. if you have the chance to lose your virginity with someone that doesn't matter to you then it will be easier and you will have more confidence with a girl you like.
girls won't care if your not a virgin, in fact in my experience they would prefer you to be "the cool guy" who has been with women before and not some beta that has never touched a girl

reported for reporting the reporting of my report

lol

nah dude im 12 its all good ive been here all summer

Hello retarded gay nigglet, Cred Forums is only for ADULTS (18+). GET OUT NORMIE

Replying

Gg faggot.

reported, enjoy your ban.

What? Really? Wow my friend told me about this site last month and it's been fun, didn't know you were supposed to be 18 tho

>it's been fun

kids ruin Cred Forums, get off

what a loser

You were born in year 2000.. They grow up so fast.

Come back in 2 years.

Yea, it has been. I don't wanna leave or anything, it's better than ifunny so far

btfo bitch ass nigger newfag let this be a lesson to all you newfaggots LURK MOAR

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
been a while since i last saw that

i wonder what hiroshima is up to.. right now this board feels like in some sort of pre-nirvana stuck up state where nobody knows where we are going

>saying you're 16
Bye kid

This kid might have a brain. Probably not, but it's fun to imagine.

It's okay, I'll be 18 in 20 seconds

MODS=GODS

first time fucking and I fucked her for 2 hours straight and the pussy was tight as fuck on my dick. I thought I was gonna bust nuts quick as fuck before losing my virginity

Moot is gone, Mook is sorry, what next? Does Moor blow everything up?

Is it a bad thing that i'm 15?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whatta goof

I wanna get band
I'll say I'm 15. Let's see if it works.

This is now a ban thread.

My god, this is fucking entertaining. Almost makes me forget my meaningless existence.

Lost it in my freshman year to a cringy as fuck emo chick who tried to convince everyone her middle name was "death".

I broke up with her for obvious reasons, and she slashed both her arms, beat herself with a baseball bat, stabbed herself in the urethra with a knife, and tried to accuse me of rape.

She wound up in a psych ward for 4 years.
Also to be noted, at the time we were both in 9th grade, but she was 19.

Kek

I dare someone to say it...

MODS=GODS

I'm 17 I'll be 18 in 5 minutes :)

>reported

Bye!

B A N N E D
A
N
N
E
D

>7 I'll be 18 in 5 minutes :)
rip son.

Danke, Mods.

Mods being a pussy bitch. W T Snacks is back. Is that you, you faggot.

>Asking for ban
>Tempting mods on Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>>>>>CHAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fair well

Fucking autist, if you were 17 the soonest you could turn 18 is 49 minutes.

Try harder fag

Fair well Cred Forumsros

Well fuck

I had that same thought. If Snax came back, this shit would be lit fam. Bans for days.

you little fucking perpetrators

No really i'm fucking 14 not even joking

Have some more

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

OP is so retarded its unreal

Whoops

i dont get it, ive been here for 6 years and just started my sophomore year of high school, whats the big deal

Same

you're either retarded or trolling

assuming you're not trolling, you know people arent born at the top of every hour right? or at the beginning of every day

12 year olds pls leave

Check this nigger out. You late the the party faggot. We already know.

hello? can you count nigger? im 16 its fine, learn to read dad

It's never too late to enjoy a (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) faggot

rofl faggot ass mods. as if ~40% of the people here aren't underage. like wow, do you feel like you're doing your job when you ban someone like this? are you a productive person now? fulfilled your duty in life? pic related.

(also what happened to "Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"? does this not apply to the banned posts?)

kill urself faggots

Ban him for improper grammar

WINRAR

Guys I found the real kid.

Legal age is measured by day of birth, not hour you cuck.

I was born at 4pm on April 12th, but I will legally turn 22 at 12am of that day.

Are you retarded?

go to bed champ... its past your bedtime

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

>tfw when you cant redtext

i dont even have school tomorrow, i get my drivers license which im gonna pass anyways so its fine so why dont you stop badgering me idiot

Get yourself banned thread.

I'm 20 and what is this

post some cp mate