FASD

Just one?

Face
Jaw
Chin
Ugly fat fingers
Autism

You find a flaw faggot

She used the flute to goto world 3 instead of going to world 6.

She didn't hop across the street, or onto the logs floating on the river to make it to the other side. Until then shes a flaw. Step it up.

Coal burner

fucks niggers for money

She isn't a real frog.

>FASD
you just ruined her for me

That fucking carpet.

/thread

Holy fuck, it's true.

Blue eyes would be better looking on her

Only flaw is that she aint on my dick

she fucked many niggers

She not in kitchen making me a sandwich or draining my balls

She's not in the kitchen

You have autism

Don't think it would.

She's a cutie!

>Body count

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=cbzW1A0DET4

In her twenties wearing fucking frog pajamas. Seriously, you can have that ball of mental illness to yourself.

Amazing

Projecting your insecurity about your maturity on others who are comfortable with theirs.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S Lewis

Das racis wit boi im trigger

Why does Cred Forums have an obsession with diagnosing people with FASD.

Find a flaw with this one
> pro tip; you can't

Fucks niggers

in Remy? impossible.

>>>she poop'd without her big girl Pullups

flaw - she just farted