Post your rides. also does Cred Forums think my ride is gay?

post your rides. also does Cred Forums think my ride is gay?

Mine

Just a little

OP here.
I love 240s dude I've always wanted one. What kind of motor? KA? SR?

I've driven too many cars to even name. - I was born and raised on them. Don't worry so much about what other people think. It makes no sense. If you like it and are happy with it, all the better. I will say, depending on the year, minis drivetrain just kinda went to shit for a bit. They had a huge problem with some years manuals and third gear(kinda like the v4 a4's).

I am proud to still drive my 98 Honda CRV as my beater. 734k original miles. Only thing to ever go out was the clutch. ~$150 and a weekend later, she still purs like a kitten. Good compression from all cylinders, and very little scoring inside. Yeah, it leaks oil and I need to replace the power steering pump. By overall, it's been one of the best investments I've ever made.

An 06 wrx sti is my daily, 6 speed. Been super happy with her so far.

It's my first car so when I bought it I was excited as hell and yeah the drive train is pretty shit realizing it a few months after buying it pretty much my fault for not doing my research on it.
I grew up around cars too except I was never able to be hands on with them so I'm not too DIY to purchase an older car unfortunately.
Man I'm so surprised when people tell me they still have xxx,xxx miles on their car especially when it's an older car like how the fuck do you keep such care for it like I try my best with mine

FUCKING FILE NAME LMAOOO

2016 corvette stingray c7

and regarding your car, i do think it is kinda fruity, but im probably biased because a gay relative said that is his dream car lol

drive whatever you like, though!

Stock af

My peace of shit

I had a gay friend who drove a mini but I don't prersonally have a problem with them

>how do you keep maintaining something like that

My dads been a mechanic his entire life. I actually got to grow up with such cool old cars. VW corrado g60, rabbit, and so many more. When you've literally been helping your dad fix cars your entire life, you don't necessarily get great at it. You just find different routs to take the last time you fucked up.

The motor in the CRV has been built over, once. At ~300k miles. And I've been in there a few times to replace minor things that broke. So yeah, the better you maintain it, the longer you're gonna get out of em.

Fwd?

It's a tiburon, those are fwd. I think the only rwd Hyundai makes is the Genesis but don't quote me

dark as shit outside but I drive a 2016 GTI PP, Black

"I think the only rwd Hyundai makes is the Genesis..." - Anonymous 2016

Think my ride is gay?

It's only not gay if it's an S or JCW.
Countryman is gay regardless though

Never been a fan of convertibles, and I have a stigma that women or elders drive them, but you do you!

It is a classic car from PA, after all. :)

nice

nah, Miatas are the shit

Faggot, A. (2016). Post number 705179770. Cred Forums. Retrieved from www.Cred Forums.org

Nah man small cars are the shit

Genuinely lol'd.

Thanks, fella.

I never could do convertibles either. I just can't get behind anything other than a sedan or coupe. 2 doors are so much fucking fun to autocross with.

It's kinda gay but hey man if you like it you like it

Profs said it would come in useful someday
That day is today

My Jeep stock af

1990 talon tsi awd
2014 frs monogram
1988 honda hawk

Another of the talon

Is my car gay?

I love my truck.

Rare 4WD w/5 additional cylinder option. Still gets 40 mpg.

Nope, I got the S. Hood scoop ftw

Is it gay?

nothing but