those hentai girls will love you long time

both of you should commit suicide together

OP confirmed for faggot.

Hentai girls and Evangelion is your choice, dude
Come join us

i don't like hentai and evangelion is pleb shit
you wish
i don't hear that very often. thank you

I feel your pain bro. Nobody will ever love me either. I've tried tinder and pof and don't get shit.

32yo kissless virgin, i relzed to late that if you cant love yourself, no one will love you. work on yourself first, get in a good routine. then try to fine someone. also, dont have standards really high, while you expect them to have low standards. the chance of you getting an 8 while your a 4.5 are about as good as the lottery.

and remember that hot wives cheat, and they leave, they wine and complain, don't do anything, don't work, clean or care for kids.

and when you in a relationship, don't expect to be able to do anything without the grace of your woman.

these are realities that i am trying to get past, so should you.

>even rich evans gets pussy
why live?

>virgin
>relationship advice

for fucks sake, just get a hooker, patton oswalt

tfw you keep making this stupid fucking thread

r8 me

I feel yah, i wont get anybody either.

will kill you for sheckles/10

Virgins giving other virgins love advice.

hahahahahahahahaha

"just hang in there bro..."
hahahahahaha

fuck you, just save up your pennies and get a hooker

when you been single as long as me, and all your Friends and family are married, you learn shit.

people said that there is a new "coming of age" when you turn 30, its not a line. i was a stereotypical "neckbeard, forever alone" untell i realized why at that age.

Most relationships arnt >man obsesses with woman do anything for her no matter what(anime style)

but a >2 INDIVIDUAL people coexist together while creating life together.

You really thing a woman wants to be in a relationship with a man, that only idolizes her and nothing else. cant get a good job has no hobbies outside of obsessing of her. doesn't want kids because they hard to care for, and expectes her to care for them, while also having the highest paying job, because they cant get a good job, because they can only obsess about her and nothing else.

ect ect. think about it, why would she want to take care of a man-child, and want to fuck him.

vicente is that you?
faggot

because.....
.........DEEEEZZZ NUTS!!!!!!!!

You're a loser

good point.

If you die

I call dibs on the Tele in the back

i know

they're too busy fucking niggers that abuse them, treat them like shit and leave them a single parent user that's why

You gotta have an alpha mentality, you are better than them and they are worth nothing. That along with a decent body will do you wonders.

>hates self for being a stupid pice of shit
>realizes it
>does nothing about it.

you dip shit, you know how to make yourself better, so fucking do it. stop blaming, and start impressing.

what could i possibly do

>luigi hat

come get it you can have it

cheer up op. youre cute.

then how am i 26 and never had a hug

cuz you lack the attitude
you can look like brad pitt but if you don't have healthy self esteem people will feel awkward around you