Alright Cred Forums so I texted some tumblr whore's boyfriend whose info got posted here awhile back and she keeps...

Alright Cred Forums so I texted some tumblr whore's boyfriend whose info got posted here awhile back and she keeps thinking I'm her cuck ex boyfriend. Dubs decides what I say to her, also will post her tumblr/the nudes from it if there's interest

Pic related, it's the conversation so far

Pic is her ass plugged from Tumblr, she's a real whore that lives nearby me.

whats her tumblr

I identify as beastkin i also identify as beastkin in bed

Sadnh0rny but she deactivated it. She used to post cucking her bf and crazy slutty stuff

Send her this.

Tell her you'll do it for nudes then post them here

If you just google sadnh0rny a lot of her stuff comes up still

250 KB PNG
Alright Cred Forums so I texted some tumblr whore's boyfriend whose info got posted here awhile back and she keeps thinking I'm her cuck ex boyfriend. Dubs decides what I say to her, also will post her tumblr/the nudes from it if there's interest

Pic related, it's the conversation s

you should claim to be the god zulu

Weiner wiener checkum diener

She's not budging but I think she still thinks I'm her ex bf. I can post his number too if anyone wants

Literally what the fuck? Is this shit a bot or something?

doubt its a bot

I'm OP and it's not me so idk. I told her I would talk to her if she sent nudes but she said to text her from my real number (meaning her ex bf I guess). Idk this girl is crazy, here is one of her cuck posts

oh for fucks sake

Anyone interested? I also know her name and everything so y'all can do whatever idk really and I'm pretty drunk

BUMP

>using a texting app with ads
literally why?

Because fuck giving out my real number to people I'm trolling

did she disable her tumblr

Yeah she deleted her tumblr. Anything on tumblr by Sadnh0rny or daddysgirl with some numbers and a few other names are her. Any interest in her fb?

yea

absolutely

Moar please

Tell her the truth >dubs

Fuck it. Her name is Quincy hope ferrill, I think she goes by Hope sometimes.
number is the one in the picture.
Her cuck ex bf is 9zerotree foh 8 seben ninetyfife sebenteen
Her fb is /quincy.ferrill
Instagram is /quiincyhope but she's private.
Good luck boys, she stopped texting me and I'm having a hard time getting new nudes, maybe the ex bf has some?

probably

Nice try, but not your personal army.

/thread

I was actually done here, half of her nudes are on tumblr but I was gonna see if I could squeeze out more. didnt work so I thought I'd turn her over to you guys if anyone was interested, I'm passing out

Also fuck these captchas Jesus fuckw

For real tho

also fuck passing out its only 1:30 in sheman

BUMP

This