Hello, /b. Do you know for sure if you would end up in Heaven if you died today or tomorrow...

Hello, /b. Do you know for sure if you would end up in Heaven if you died today or tomorrow? No one knows when they will breathe their last breath. You can know for sure by getting saved.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

Please take a look and get saved.

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-by-jesus
essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bible has never been disproved.

The old testament was written hundreds of years before Jesus was born. He fulfilled over 300 prophecies. He fulfilled all the prophecies of the messiah. "1 person fulfilling 8 prophecies: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 1 person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 chance in 10 to the 157th power 1 person fulfilling 300+ prophecies: Only Jesus!"

www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-by-jesus

Why trust the Bible?

Here are several reasons why:

essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html
1. Manuscript Evidence
2. Archaeological Evidence
3. Eyewitness Accounts
4. Corroborating Accounts
5. Literary Consistency
6. Prophetic Consistency
7. Expert Scrutiny
8. Leader Acceptance
9. Global Influence
10. Changed Lives

Lines of evidence 1-10 of above AKA:
Confirmation bias

Does making this thread like every hour like turn you on our something?

Surely there has to be some reasonable explain for this

I'm still not sure. Is this shit a meme, or some kind of troll thing? I see it all the time, and I can't ever really tell.
>The Bible has never been disproved.
Haha okay, sure.

if you kill yourself today you could tell us tomorrow if u get into heaven or not good luck OP

How would you use these points to appeal to an agnostic person?
Quoting the Bible means nothing to someone who does not believe in God.
I don't believe in God, but I can't say for sure that there isn't anything out there. If anything this copypasta pushes further towards a lack of belief.

Your religion is false, true religion is real and doesn't stigmatise sexuality. No true god being would insist on belief being a criteria in a world where it is illogical. That's so "old boys club" where you know and they don't and you sit and stroke your ego about how awesome you are compared to everybody.

The information that you got told at high school is false as well. That's this world we live in, and you're stuck until you figure out how to attain ascension.

You are a human being. Jerk off. Fuck your wife for pleasure. Laugh. Please.

>The information that you got told at high school is false as well.
What?

The timeline suggested by mainstream media is the same as in science class. Considering the mainstream media is all about either trump or clinton, I think you should doubt it being genuine. That's all I can say now because of the internet censorship you and I face.

It is impossible to provide indisputable proof for or against the existence of God. Belief either way is a choice.

Evangelism on Cred Forums.....that's pretty ballsy.

timeline of history*

the idea that civilisation is only 6 thousand years old etcetera.

Good thing I goofed around huh?

>Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven
1. Man sins
2. God is angry
3. God sends his son Jesus to patch things up
4. Jesus gets the ass beating of a lifetime
5. All is forgiven

Makes sense to me

Jesus didn't live a sinless life in any narrative I've been exposed to.
He suffered at the hands of those who wish good ill and made mistakes.

Bait. If not, Google "the burden of proof".

He was a carpenter. He had to hit his thumb with a hammer at least once and say "Motherfucker!"

Or walking around in the desert in them sandals and stub his toe on a rock and go "Shit!"

lmao. last time i saw this thread my post shut every religious cuck's mouth and the thread 404'd. Every time i see this thread I'll just post what u posted before:

(1/2)
Why don't any of you pick up a book on quantum mechanics or the fundamental concepts of string theory, if you think YOU'RE open minded. First of, almost any atheist, except for the close-minded, beardnecked, ponytail bigots, are constantly bombarded with religious terms, references, and history, you think we haven't heard any of that shit before?
I read part of the old testament when I was like 15 and half of the time I was cringing that people believe in that stuff, and the other half I was thinking it's actually pretty decent as a kids story... Usually.

Also, I've read Genesis, and it's pretty pathetic if you ACTUALLY believe in what it says, you might as well believe the earth is flat and on the shell of a turtle, cause that's about as actuate as it gets, with any creation story along those lines.

Yes, religion has helped bring people together throughout history, but it was also the single most prominent cause of war, second being territory.

But now, religion is very rapidly fading in modern society (it is, I'm not making that up), because we now have the science, tools, and education to actually explore the universe and hypothesize ideas that we can then TEST for consistency, as opposed to believing in our own select creation stories which just HAPPEN to conflict with eachother, everyone thinking that THEIR god is the real one, and that everyone else is just confused and elated with falsehood.

(2/2)
If you want to be open minded, consider that literally almost every religious person out there is just as convinced of their religion as you are, if not more.

Then take into consideration that the world is changing into a new era of technological and scientific advancement, and everything you see around you is only physically possible because we found a way to actually explore and test the world and test validity of hypotheses, and occasionally, even the validity of developed theories, which can then be reformed through more observation to more accurately describe the world.
And this method of discovery, which we know as scientific method, is showing that the facts of the universe are simply inconsistent with an all-knowing-all-powerful God, and that the earth is not the center of the universe. And if you argue that "well God can modify the world and CAN do everything", well then let me tell you something. This is an example I heard of in the past that I thought was interesting. If that's what you believe, then you also believe that Superman himself is legitimately real and possible, and can materialize in front of you right now. If you don't believe that that is possible, then you need to fact check your entire belief system.

And if you do believe that is possible, well then I'm afraid I can't help you, you are simply a crazy, close-minded bum that doesn't want to pick up a physics textbook and learn not just WHAT, we know, but WHY we know what we know.

That's a lie, he sold furniture to jews. He's not the guy out back, he's the guy selling the chairs. That's how he developed the social skills to lead large congregations and develop a following. He's not the fellow out back type man, sorry that's a lie.

**I'll just post what *I* posted before

Jesus - son of God, wielder of the power cosmic, all the information in the universe at his finger tips

Never learned to read or write

>he's the guy selling the chairs
Typical jew then

I always liked in the bible how when Jesus was confronted with an enemy, he would pull a can of spinach out of his cloak and eat it, and that crazy music would start playing and his forearms would get huge

Or maybe I'm thinking of something else

I know for sure I won't go to heaven. It doesn't exist. Not does hell. All lies to enable the liars to wield power, as it's been for millenia.

Fuck off, christfag.

Suck cock jesus freak

nah uh hell is real we live here.

I'm not black.

The Bible was written by bunch of bare-assed, protein-starved desert dwelling jews who didn't know what a germ was, where the sun went at night, or how babies were made.

Truth in dublesevns.

But you know what's better than Christianity?...

Good ol' fashion Satanism!

AAABBBAAÆAÆÆÅBAZZĮÏĮRßŔJJŲHLLŁŁŁĽŁŁŁĻDDƏNĖRSHIR

Am I right?

I bet you believe lies about human reproduction

top kek

I'm trying, I really am

Why trust the anything?
>Here are several reasons why:

1. Manuscript Evidence--- Harry Potter was written down, so it is true.
2. Archaeological Evidence--- New York is a real place, so Superman is real.
3. Eyewitness Accounts--- People have seen Elvis, so he is still alive.
4. Corroborating Accounts--- Both Bill and Hillary Clinton say they did not sell their public offices for personal prophet, so you can take that to the bank.
5. Literary Consistency-- The Lord of the Rings series is consistent, so there really is a Gandor.
6. Prophetic Consistency--- The newspaper publishes horoscopes each week, so everything you read in the newspaper is solid Truth.
7. Expert Scrutiny-- Experts believed the Sun orbited the Earth and lightning was caused by the gods, so you know that is true.
8. Leader Acceptance-- Joseph Stalin was a great leader, so Communism is the best.
9. Global Influence-- Nukes have the ability to influence the entire globe, so we should set them all off at once.
10. Changed Lives-- Aids will change your life, so you should let OP fuck you up the ass.

Also... Chekt.

What do you think about the Bible calling god (Elohim ) a liar?

Take a look at Genesis 2 starting in verse 16, Elohim says to the humans... “From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.”
Notice that Elohim uses the same phrase. "in the day that you eat from it" that the serpent uses when he tells the humans in Genesis 3:4 “You surely will not die! For [Elohim] knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like [Elohim], knowing good and evil.”
So what does the Bible say after the humans eat the forbidden fruit? Did they die in the day that they ate it like [Elohim] said they would, or did they become like a god that day like the serpent said would happen? The Bible answers that question a few verses down in verse 22... Here Elohim is talking to his fellow gods and says “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...” Notice that Elohim had already provided the humans with the Tree of Life, which they needed to eat from in order to have immortality, so without that fruit they were already mortal. So since the Humans didn't die like Elohim said they would, he chases them out of the Garden so they wouldn't have access to the immortality fruit any more. You can see from Genesis 5:4 that the Bible depicts Adam as still living at least another 800 years after he got kicked out of the Garden, so the Bible has Elohim admitting he is a liar, while the serpent tells the truth.

tldr: The bible says God is a liar.

The end to suffering is found at the end of a rope.