Hi, a PC-Poorfag here

Hi, a PC-Poorfag here.

I want you recomend some games similar/alternatives to Cities Skylines. (Or Cities In Motion/Cities XXL)

PC Details:

Processor AMD E1-1500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
Speed 1.5 GHz
Number of Cores 2
RAM 6.0 GB
AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics
Dedicated Memory 512 MB
Total Memory 2.9 GB
Pixel Shader Version 5.0
Vertex Shader Version 5.0

inb4: SimCity2000 or games in 3D(8 Bit).

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rollercoaster tycoon?

Allready have it. (2 and 3)

civ 5

judging by your specs, open ttd is at about your price point. Or maybe dwarf fortress.

Rapelay. Made in 2007 it could run on a fagPad

Maybe tropico 3/4 could get by on that since you want something post simcity 2k, a bit of a toaster your riding though.

Damn, that's a terrible machine.

I know, but it ONs in 10 s.

definitely check out Rimworld. its a sci-fi base-building survival and defense game. sounds right up your alley.

Wow. I liked... Downloading now...

lol rapelay is an awesome game. but its got no widescreen support.

Oh... I think have problems in that one... Cuss I use widescreen...

2 spooky

>PC-poorfag
No, just PC fag

"The post of cotton candy looks like a demon."

keep in mind that you really only have direct control of your colonists in certain circumstances. most of the time their AI will prescribe them a set routine--but you can prevent them doing certain tasks by altering their work assignments.

Srsly? My PC its Normal? Some times I think this shit can't run a Game in Medium...

Yeah, I play some of that type of games. Where the IA need make some work and he need specific things for make the work.

OP Here, some games that actually my runs in 70 to 30 FPS.

No it's not normal. If it has a hard time running management type games on medium then KEK of the highest level. Plz tell me you at least built it yourself

>columbine doom

No, I am reference into games that say "You can Play it with a stone on Medium Settings" when really I need play it with Slow (And FPS Mods).

Did you at least build it youself?

I'm such an idiot do not know where to get maps of Columbine ... (At least serves the mod, and this good).

No. Its buy in a electronic store.

>Cringe.exe

Save your money, build a new one
pcpartpicker.com

All right, send me the money to a PayPal account and I make it.

the phrase is actually "you can play is with a potato on medium settings" XD

The bottleneck is being caused by your processor speed. your laptop is comparably powerful to a iPhone 5.

>save your money

>send me money

Sad... It's a PC... Small... But its a PC...

Thank you guys. Now, deleting this thread.

Age of empires 2/3. I mean your windows is set to espanol, you have to already have these right?

>rob a bank