So my college is on unofficial lockdown because of a shooting like 30 miles from here...

So my college is on unofficial lockdown because of a shooting like 30 miles from here. Everyone's drunk and stoned and paranoid, I'm the only one with not fucked up... What do Cred Forums

Find drugs, supply drugs, do drugs.

Just make sure everyone does / is on more drugs than they currently are.

Washington area OP? 4 shot at mall?

Just fuckin stay calm and distance yourself from the stoners and drunk fuckers and you wont be a statistic

i am also wondering this. maple valley here

Bring the shooting to school, user. It'll be fun

kill everyone then an hero

UW or SU?

Pulse.

Just lock everything, and check twice before opening the door. Leave the tv playing the news and once you have confirmation that it's gone far away you are safe.
Contact with nearby friends, and family so you can all stay chill.

Source: I live in a shit country.

hide behind everyone who is drunk and stoned
if he goes to your college, make sure they're being loud and rowdy so they distract the shooter

>at a lib school ion Seattle
>trapped because of nutjob shooting miles away
>not vowing to protect a sexually liberal coed
Fish in a barrel, mate.

>not far from this either
>didn't know this happened until this thread
>mfw

Trips say you kill yourself
Dubs you just wait it out
Quads you fuck one of the stoners in public
Quints you fucking go on a killing rampage

This, also fat girls make great human shields.

This

Rolling

ayyyyy some dubs

Pull out a gun and finish what he started at the other school

Reroll.

AND SOME MORE DUBS

hopefully op is in a school with safe spaces then
forgot to add
don't play dead unless you have no other choice, shooters shoot corpses as well these days

Yep, b-ham, WWU

well OP the dubs have spoken, you just wait it out

Tough shit OP, being a mexifag and reading the report that they say it was a hispanic dude sucks.

You guys are prolly safe so drink up and try to get close to a drunk chick, maybe you can get some

Ok, sorry Cred Forumsoiz it looks like everyone calmed down, the RA came around and said there wasn't gonna b a lockdown, but everyone still is talking about how they're gonna get PTSD from the whole thing

Lol they are both me

do drugs
fuck bitches

Thx buddy, I really wanted to start chanting "columbine! Columbine!" Running through the halls