Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5O2JdoFMIwk
imgur.com/a/CtUik

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

How are you not arrested yet?

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

kek, I told on you to your mommy. Get better son.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

I was not for your personal life getting probed by Cred Forums, by the way. I was just hoping you'd shoot yourself.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Ive done much worse than this and only barely been arrested a few times.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Here's a thought, how about you go to fuckin' therapy and sort out your shit.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

thread screen capped, sent to canadian police Isaiah

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

I appreciate it. Was about to when she ran up the stairs lmao

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

It'll be fun.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

whiteknight

Haha nah we just wanted to fuck up your life, I really hope you end up in a ditch somewhere with a kid poking your eyes out. Its truly where you belong.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Too much of a pussy thanks

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

implying my life isn't already fucked up
You don't know the half of it.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

I didn't want him to die. But CSI analyzing his pictures and tracing his pill bottle back to his hometown was the highlight of my night. Haha.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

Alright, I'll bite. What's going on here?

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

No you werent you edgy faggot. You made all this shit up to get out of being called a faggot when you pussied out.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Oh Im sure. There better ways to end ones life kid, try some.

Levi Price
Levi Price

OP posts cry for help.

David Hill
David Hill

Kek

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

I thought it was pretty clear he made that up to get out of this. Hes probably in no way related to "isiah"

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Mommy saves him. He gets back on the computer and she goes back downstairs to watch reruns of This old house.

James Sanders
James Sanders

A message from teh futurez

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Just deal with your shit man. Life sucks, but you can carve out a nice fucking niche in it. Find a cute girl. Smoke weed, chill out, deal with your crap.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Im not one to talk people into killing themselvea but your life sucks and it doesnt get any better, your mom doesnt even care enough to make sure you dont get back on this website and threaten to kill yourself more? If she cared shed of called the police instantely. When everything went wrong in my life I took it out on others rather than killing myself. Do what you want kid. Just know it doesnt get any better from here.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

703-693 -1560 CALL HIS MOMMY, TELL HER HE IS BACK ON HERE MAKING MORE SUICIDE THREATS.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

No it was really me.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

Don't take advice from this sadsack. Abloo abloo it doesnt get any better.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Nah I ain't gonna kill myself no worry there

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

I am starting to get agitated with you Isaiah. You already got doxxed, shall you become a victim of Cred Forums? your on thin ice Isaiah

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

He got doxxed because he posted a picture with his full name on a pill bottle. Doesn't get more kek than that.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Do it faggot I honestly dare you

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

It doesnt faggot. Especially for him, if hes lucky he ends up in prison rather than therapy and if hes lucky when he gets out maybe he can get a walmart job, and settle down with a fatass of a wife and have twenty kids who borrow money until he dies? Yeah nah. Thats all life will be for him. He should kill himself before he kills somebody.

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Oh snap, girl fight.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

i don't believe you, so ill let the cops figure it out. have fun in the psych ward Isaiah

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Someone is projecting my friends! Want to talk about it bro?

Joseph King
Joseph King

You need to get your shit together or kill yourself. Honestly I dont care which road you choose but if you hurt someone along the way then youre a faggot.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

i was there, point is this. Isaiah is not hard to find. if some anons can find him, so can the cops

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

implying I'll ever be capable of having a relationship
I'll probably just end up homeless tbh

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

I saw your floor and desk. You're a lot closer to it than you think.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Hi guys

James Wilson
James Wilson

I wish this was my life.. My girlfriend(who wasnt a fattie or even ugly what so ever, just had emotional problems mind you) killed herself when we were both 19, then when I could of killed myself there instead my friends tried to help me. I let them but eventually they all left because they were tired of being sad. Now all thats left are either dead, drug addicts, or complete faggots.

James Sanders
James Sanders

anybody have the pill bottle pic? i want to include that to the cops.
hopefully mommy gets a negligence charges for leaving unattended as well

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

Hey QT 3.14

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Ooooh, a gentleman ;)

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

hey there garden tool

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Hey just passing this along, found this the other day if you guys like it

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

youtube.com/watch?v=5O2JdoFMIwk

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

imgur.com/a/CtUik

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

What does the quote on the wall say? I can't write make it out.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

Is this just a cry for attention? What do you want from me? Life sucks so much balls, but you either keep going or end it. Every single person in the world faces this problem daily, sometimes more than others. So choose. Do you want to see how it plays out or do you want to end it? It doesnt take much bud. Im not going to call the cops or stop you. I just want to tell you live can be worth it sometimes. A lot of times it shits on you but when it doesnt.... its truly a beauty.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Let us know when you send that shit.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

it says Isaiah like to suck on little toddler cock

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

10 posters
Bahahaha your life is that important.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Yeah, sometimes its a chemical imbalance, which, yeah, fucking sucks.

But all the other times is a sadsack wishing the world would just put everything in their laps and pull them around by the hand.

Nut up, go out and make your life better. Its not that fucking hard.

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

Its funny, we live a full life and all it really came down to in the end was 10 people isiah will never meet. I must say, Im glad to be one of them.

Eli Green
Eli Green

Love you Isaiah. Glad I doxxed your jewfroself.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Currently in copper car going to hospital
Said I could use my phone as long as I didn't take pictures

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

This OP?

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Don't believe you.

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

It says the love you take is equal to the love you make, friend put it therected when I tried to hang myself.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

We need proof Isaiah! Then we can sleep easy tonight!

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

It's great.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

he is trying damage control

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Yeah, he did that earlier, fake posting and shit when he knew he had been doxxed.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Hmm. Beatlehead. Those are the final lyrics on Abbey Road. Not counting Her Majesty.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

I'm trying to get a pic but it's dark...

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

How fitting..

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

It wasn't fake posting, I just took the second leg pic in my spare room, and someone actually called my house.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Well, so your suicide-thread on Cred Forums did not pan out well.

Let that be a learning lesson then, user.

A bunch of people reached out with compassion and concern for your wellbeing without even knowing you personally.

That is one of the good things the world has to offer. Companionship along the dificult path of life.
If you take anything away from this bullshit, remember all the anons who actually gave a fuck about you.

Go fix your life now, user, and when you fail go fix it again.

Thats the best possible task for anyone alive and it is what you should do.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

This is all I can get lol

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

So you had a gun and yet you are still alive? Fuck off attention whore.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

he is just trolling Cred Forums

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

If you want to kill yourself, don't bother Cred Forums. Commit to your own decisions and do it. If it's attention you seek, call a friend, family member, or a therapists. If you don't have access to these, there are many suicide prevention hotlines that will keep you anonymous. So fuck off of Cred Forums you faggot!

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Inconvenient set of events.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

So you standing in front of some blinds? Really OP? Come on.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

OP, you gotta realize that you were only interesting when you were gonna blow your brains out. Then you stayed interesting when Cred Forums was digging up your identity and tried to ruin your life. Now you're a disposed faggot and no one gives a fuck about your dramatic aftermath. So why don't you fuck off now?

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

i would rather see him go to the psych ward

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Yeah, stay relevant Isaiah, we need proof.

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

That's where I'm going

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Isaiah, if you did actually come to Cred Forums for help because you were (somewhat) serious about killing yourself, then you might think this is terrible now but it might wind up being really good for you in the long run.

But I really don't believe your shit anymore. Why not just be honest with all of us... why did you do this? Do you want or even need help? What's the real story here?

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Cop legs. Don't want em scrapping me I'm still in custody technically

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Don't give this guy all your secret, Zae. A real Jew knows to keep most of his gold hidden in his groin.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Holy shit man, I believe you now! I'm glad you're going to get the help you need.

Eli Green
Eli Green

yeah I thought it was fake til this.

Sorry man.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Who's this? Mummy?

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

I was going to kill myself once I got off the phone with my friend.
I decided to post it to Cred Forums so the sick fucks could enjoy my life a little bit before I went. Was willing to do it over cam for anyone that wanted.
They're taking all my shit now though and I lied about being homicidal

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Sorry I FB'ed your mom. But at least you'll maybe get some therapy bro.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Well at least you're not dead OP.
THere's no reason to kill yourself, why not do something instead, like travel, run from home and go around the country.. anything would be better

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

I really wish you the best of luck. Just be honest with these people. Use the writing stuff down trick with the therapist, do what you need to make your life liveable again. Just let this be the start of a better life for you. Don't give up. You'll get through it.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

And just think, if you hadn't had left that pill bottle there, maybe you would have succeeded. Glad you didn't!

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

Farewell for now, Cred Forums

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Jk they aren't taking my phone.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

I think it's your turn to shoot yourself..

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

op
not op

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Okay. Lemme put up some incriminating evidence so you can stop me.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

how long do you think you have left on Cred Forums for now?

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

holy shit, i take back my prior disbelief.

you are legit indeed.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Good luck mang!

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

I'm Russian but I appreciate the worry

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

fuck it nevermind then

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

No it was still me, op here fams

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

I have to talk to the doctor and probably another psychiatrist after that, might have all night honestly

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

nevar forget the day Cred Forums saved this faggots life

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

my question remains

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

oh sick :^ | |
<3 good luck mang

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

So man, just work hard on getting better. Like any other affliction you have to work on it, it won't come easy.

Keep us updated on FB!

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Still a bit confused, did he kill someone too?

James Peterson
James Peterson

you have until they admit you to psych. which will have you on lockdown been there done that

Henry Price
Henry Price

oh shit thanks for responding
how are you feeling?

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

I'm gonna make a slide show. *Sniff* godspeed young princefaggot.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

OP, did the cops just show up, or did your mom call?

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Anyone wanna see my dick in the hospital gown? Now I'm bored

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

no, lurk more

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Cya Zae, don't let them pump you full of the zombie drugs too much. What I mean is, they might start you off by giving you meds to take under their supervision.. keep taking them as prescribed until they let you take the meds by yourself, at home. At that point, stop taking them. Sell them to the right people (bar heads will take your Klonopin). Just a tip. Don't let them make you into a robot. I've seen people turn grey because of those dummy drugs.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

also have them give you a haircut. It may reduce suicidal urges if you have less of a mongoloid cut thats gotta be a bitch to wash

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

I'm feeling neuTralee, cops were surprised how cooperative and understanding I was being.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

You'd think so, right? Since everyone ITT is acting like a 2-bit faggot.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Yeah I've been there too, lied a week into my 3 week admission so I could get the fuck out. Probably going back though

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

are you serious..... because yes.
also your entire evening will make a legendary greentext, I want to remember this forever

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

My hair looks good when it's kept up but I've been lazy.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

I was in for a year when I was 16. lets just say I fucked nearly every psycho bitch that came in crazy sex is best sex

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

OP, did the cops just show up, or did your mom call?

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

And let's get a haircut there, Steven Wright.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

oh shit you just went from Mongo to sexy af what the hell why would you want to kill yourself?

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Went from Steven Wright to John Malkovich with this one.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Yes I'm serious lol

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

I never said I was ugly

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

That sounds amazing

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

O-O you are a little late for the doors concert.. by quite a few years

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

still sexy as fuck tho

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

ooo that had to do damage to your high school grades

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Dad said I look like Axl Rose
Can't get that dick pick they're hounding me like Hawks but I'll try

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

I'd love to see some peen but this is me, being a faggot who actually doesn't want to see you go through more shit: you should strongly consider not posting it. We know your real name. We're friends with your mom on facebook. Think about it. Your life is supposed to get better from here on out, not worse.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Nah, matter of fact I graduated salutatorian because my state test scores were so high. High School was easy. Family on the other hand sucks. I got a full ride and when it hit an account my parents took it and blew it up their noses. I'm married now have a kid and have a home business

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

I can see that.
Maybe a young Steven Tyler

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

I'm posting this so you know there is hope man. People suck. don't rely on them at all. You are better than them. it will put you in an early grave if you kiss ass and have too many feels about other people's stupidity

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Yeah I was about to take a pic with my armband showing and realized you fags would sent it to my mum lmfao

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

I bet you look down on others smugly because of you think you've figured it out with your home and wife and business.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

I think my parents called

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

at least there's the validation of anons who think you're attractive. You could probably go out and get laid if you wanted to, once all this is sorted out.
Feeling a little better about sticking around instead of kys?

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

no actually I help people constantly. Everyone is capable of getting anywhere they want. But there are people who will try to fuck it up. life isn't about success and failures, It's about finding something that make's you happy.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

the first thing you need to do is stop listening to your dad for fashion advice, or any validation at all actually

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

what if fucking traps makes me happy?

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

What he's wearing looks cool d00d

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

I agree with he looks pretty cool in that.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

I've had chances to get laid, I have no interest in a sexual or intimate relationship with anybody. I lack feelings for other people and the only friend I had was the only person willing to wait for me to be comfortable with anything sexual, anyways.

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

why did you want to become an hero to begin with?

David Williams
David Williams

And now because of my ignorance with the pill bottle she's gone and I'm still alive
Yay

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

who's gone what exactly happened?
concernedfag

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

If she's a true friend, she'll stick around. Plus OP, there are people out there who are worth it. The world is a big place, surround yourself with people who enjoy the same things you enjoy. Eventually someone will come along who will make it all worth it.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Because I'm an anxiety ridden alcoholic with substance abuse issues that's socially and emotionally inept.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

I have a friend that's gothe bad luck with people sticking around in her life, whole wallop of mental health issues but she really cares about me. Made me promise her that I wouldn't try anything stupid (she knows of my first attempt and really wants me to get help so I can actually have a life with her) after one of her emotional breakdowns and when my mum came upstairs yelling at me to give her the gun she heard and hung up the phone. It was a last straw sort of thing with a whole bunch of other shit that happened. Goodbye to her.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Does it bother you, or do you not actually find this problematic aside from the expectations of others?

Have you always been like this or is it possibly a symptom of depression? Might not hurt to talk to a doc about it either way... it might be something that you can change if you want.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

It's almost 5am so ima nap. Cyan later Cred Forums, had a great night with all of you. Doc put me on a form 32 so I'm back to the psych ward tomorrow

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

I've basically always been like this. Parents always teased me when I was in HS because I wasn't bringing any girls home but i just had no interest at all for it, and I'd tell them that all the time. "I've no reason for a gf so I don't have one."

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

If she run's out on you she's not a real friend mate. you won't like to hear this, but friend's come and go. I assure you someone else will be even better of a friend and she/he will be right around the bend. just give it time. Everyone hate's to wait. but hang in there and be friendly. meet people go to support groups, go to gatherings of people who do things you love.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

I think you're overreacting a little. She's probably worried like crazy about you but that means she cares about you. You haven't actually died, you're getting help now, I think she'll forgive you. Maybe send her a text explaining what happened? If you're scared to do it I bet we can help.
Can I make a personal observation about you?

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

... all parent's do that

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

I'm not saying it doesn't look cool. I'm saying don't let your dad tell you you look cool. Or tell you who you look like. Get as far away from that behavior as possible if you dont want to be depressed

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Nigga how are you still not in cuffs?

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Ah yes, become a recluse who hates their dad in order to avoid depression. I'll be sure to remember that one.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

it is dubs so it must be so.

David Davis
David Davis

Also it definitely bothers me. Big part of why I'm suicidal, lately.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

Go right ahead

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

lmao Cred Forums told on OP to his mom

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Bruh, what the fuck is going on with you? Where are you even posting from? Are you in a hospital now?

Legen-dairy;
Any one of us can spazz out occasionally and threaten to kill ourselves and a small family, strangers, everyone. But to be posting for all our lulz, thanks m8

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Thats good man real respect

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Yea I'm sitting in the hospital ER waiting for the day shift psychiatrists come in to get evaluated again. Going to tell them everything this time, including the homicidal thoughts and the lack of empathy/remorse and all that shit. On a 3 day forced psych ward visit which will probably turn into a month or two. Threw a couple huge rocks into some people's windows when I was out for a walk before the cops showed up. Good times.

Love ya, Cred Forums

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Okay.
As a fellow depressed person (trying to get better) I've seen myself do the same, so this isn't me judging you for it, just pointing it out: Stop taking your problems so seriously. Many of them aren't even problems. Your friend will probably talk to you again. Your mom will too. Just give it time, don't be so short-sighted. It gets easy to be locked into problem-identifying mode when we feel like our lives are total shit, and we forget to go into problem solving mode. Soon finding more shit wrong with your life is like a hobby we use to procrastinate doing something about it. Our excuses metastasize into self loathing and a wish to die. I've realized I was even seeking out things to be upset over, thinking of the worst way things could go and then accepting it as though it were fate.
But it isn't. I realized I didn't want to die, just not continue to live this shitty life I'd neglected.
Your problems are also opportunities. Learn to see them that way, make some effort, make the best out of where you are with what you have. You're in a good place right now, make the best of your stay. You can learn to be happy again.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

If it didn't bother you then I'd say there isn't anything wrong with it, but talk to a doctor about it. Maybe there is a hormonal reason or some way that this can be helped, whether it's therapy, meds, something. Worth a shot. This situation is a great chance for you to get all your personal shit resolved, might as well right?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit