>now I have nobody
>quit job because fuck that
Thanks Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5O2JdoFMIwk
imgur.com/a/CtUik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are you not arrested yet?

kek, I told on you to your mommy. Get better son.

I was not for your personal life getting probed by Cred Forums, by the way. I was just hoping you'd shoot yourself.

Ive done much worse than this and only barely been arrested a few times.

Here's a thought, how about you go to fuckin' therapy and sort out your shit.

thread screen capped, sent to canadian police Isaiah

I appreciate it. Was about to when she ran up the stairs lmao

It'll be fun.

>whiteknight

Haha nah we just wanted to fuck up your life, I really hope you end up in a ditch somewhere with a kid poking your eyes out. Its truly where you belong.

Too much of a pussy thanks

>implying my life isn't already fucked up
You don't know the half of it.

I didn't want him to die. But CSI analyzing his pictures and tracing his pill bottle back to his hometown was the highlight of my night. Haha.

Alright, I'll bite. What's going on here?

No you werent you edgy faggot. You made all this shit up to get out of being called a faggot when you pussied out.

Oh Im sure. There better ways to end ones life kid, try some.

OP posts cry for help.

Kek

I thought it was pretty clear he made that up to get out of this. Hes probably in no way related to "isiah"

Mommy saves him. He gets back on the computer and she goes back downstairs to watch reruns of This old house.

A message from teh futurez

Just deal with your shit man. Life sucks, but you can carve out a nice fucking niche in it. Find a cute girl. Smoke weed, chill out, deal with your crap.

Im not one to talk people into killing themselvea but your life sucks and it doesnt get any better, your mom doesnt even care enough to make sure you dont get back on this website and threaten to kill yourself more? If she cared shed of called the police instantely. When everything went wrong in my life I took it out on others rather than killing myself. Do what you want kid. Just know it doesnt get any better from here.

703-693 -1560 CALL HIS MOMMY, TELL HER HE IS BACK ON HERE MAKING MORE SUICIDE THREATS.

No it was really me.

Don't take advice from this sadsack. Abloo abloo it doesnt get any better.

Nah I ain't gonna kill myself no worry there

I am starting to get agitated with you Isaiah. You already got doxxed, shall you become a victim of Cred Forums? your on thin ice Isaiah

He got doxxed because he posted a picture with his full name on a pill bottle. Doesn't get more kek than that.

Do it faggot I honestly dare you

It doesnt faggot. Especially for him, if hes lucky he ends up in prison rather than therapy and if hes lucky when he gets out maybe he can get a walmart job, and settle down with a fatass of a wife and have twenty kids who borrow money until he dies? Yeah nah. Thats all life will be for him. He should kill himself before he kills somebody.

Oh snap, girl fight.

i don't believe you, so ill let the cops figure it out. have fun in the psych ward Isaiah

Someone is projecting my friends! Want to talk about it bro?

You need to get your shit together or kill yourself. Honestly I dont care which road you choose but if you hurt someone along the way then youre a faggot.

i was there, point is this. Isaiah is not hard to find. if some anons can find him, so can the cops

>implying I'll ever be capable of having a relationship
I'll probably just end up homeless tbh

I saw your floor and desk. You're a lot closer to it than you think.

Hi guys

I wish this was my life.. My girlfriend(who wasnt a fattie or even ugly what so ever, just had emotional problems mind you) killed herself when we were both 19, then when I could of killed myself there instead my friends tried to help me. I let them but eventually they all left because they were tired of being sad. Now all thats left are either dead, drug addicts, or complete faggots.

anybody have the pill bottle pic? i want to include that to the cops.
hopefully mommy gets a negligence charges for leaving unattended as well

Hey QT 3.14

Ooooh, a gentleman ;)

hey there garden tool

Hey just passing this along, found this the other day if you guys like it

youtube.com/watch?v=5O2JdoFMIwk

imgur.com/a/CtUik

What does the quote on the wall say? I can't write make it out.

Is this just a cry for attention? What do you want from me? Life sucks so much balls, but you either keep going or end it. Every single person in the world faces this problem daily, sometimes more than others. So choose. Do you want to see how it plays out or do you want to end it? It doesnt take much bud. Im not going to call the cops or stop you. I just want to tell you live can be worth it sometimes. A lot of times it shits on you but when it doesnt.... its truly a beauty.

Let us know when you send that shit.

it says Isaiah like to suck on little toddler cock

>10 posters
Bahahaha your life is that important.

Yeah, sometimes its a chemical imbalance, which, yeah, fucking sucks.

But all the other times is a sadsack wishing the world would just put everything in their laps and pull them around by the hand.

Nut up, go out and make your life better. Its not that fucking hard.

Its funny, we live a full life and all it really came down to in the end was 10 people isiah will never meet. I must say, Im glad to be one of them.

Love you Isaiah. Glad I doxxed your jewfroself.

Currently in copper car going to hospital
Said I could use my phone as long as I didn't take pictures

This OP?

Don't believe you.

It says the love you take is equal to the love you make, friend put it therected when I tried to hang myself.

We need proof Isaiah! Then we can sleep easy tonight!

It's great.

he is trying damage control

Yeah, he did that earlier, fake posting and shit when he knew he had been doxxed.

Hmm. Beatlehead. Those are the final lyrics on Abbey Road. Not counting Her Majesty.

I'm trying to get a pic but it's dark...

How fitting..

It wasn't fake posting, I just took the second leg pic in my spare room, and someone actually called my house.

Well, so your suicide-thread on Cred Forums did not pan out well.

Let that be a learning lesson then, user.

A bunch of people reached out with compassion and concern for your wellbeing without even knowing you personally.

That is one of the good things the world has to offer. Companionship along the dificult path of life.
If you take anything away from this bullshit, remember all the anons who actually gave a fuck about you.

Go fix your life now, user, and when you fail go fix it again.

Thats the best possible task for anyone alive and it is what you should do.

This is all I can get lol

So you had a gun and yet you are still alive? Fuck off attention whore.

he is just trolling Cred Forums

If you want to kill yourself, don't bother Cred Forums. Commit to your own decisions and do it. If it's attention you seek, call a friend, family member, or a therapists. If you don't have access to these, there are many suicide prevention hotlines that will keep you anonymous. So fuck off of Cred Forums you faggot!

Inconvenient set of events.

So you standing in front of some blinds? Really OP? Come on.

OP, you gotta realize that you were only interesting when you were gonna blow your brains out. Then you stayed interesting when Cred Forums was digging up your identity and tried to ruin your life. Now you're a disposed faggot and no one gives a fuck about your dramatic aftermath. So why don't you fuck off now?

i would rather see him go to the psych ward

Yeah, stay relevant Isaiah, we need proof.

That's where I'm going

Isaiah, if you did actually come to Cred Forums for help because you were (somewhat) serious about killing yourself, then you might think this is terrible now but it might wind up being really good for you in the long run.

But I really don't believe your shit anymore. Why not just be honest with all of us... why did you do this? Do you want or even need help? What's the real story here?

Cop legs. Don't want em scrapping me I'm still in custody technically

Don't give this guy all your secret, Zae. A real Jew knows to keep most of his gold hidden in his groin.

Holy shit man, I believe you now! I'm glad you're going to get the help you need.

yeah I thought it was fake til this.

Sorry man.

Who's this? Mummy?

I was going to kill myself once I got off the phone with my friend.
I decided to post it to Cred Forums so the sick fucks could enjoy my life a little bit before I went. Was willing to do it over cam for anyone that wanted.
They're taking all my shit now though and I lied about being homicidal

Sorry I FB'ed your mom. But at least you'll maybe get some therapy bro.

Well at least you're not dead OP.
THere's no reason to kill yourself, why not do something instead, like travel, run from home and go around the country.. anything would be better

I really wish you the best of luck. Just be honest with these people. Use the writing stuff down trick with the therapist, do what you need to make your life liveable again. Just let this be the start of a better life for you. Don't give up. You'll get through it.

And just think, if you hadn't had left that pill bottle there, maybe you would have succeeded. Glad you didn't!

Farewell for now, Cred Forums

Jk they aren't taking my phone.

I think it's your turn to shoot yourself..

op
not op

Okay. Lemme put up some incriminating evidence so you can stop me.

how long do you think you have left on Cred Forums for now?

holy shit, i take back my prior disbelief.

you are legit indeed.

Good luck mang!

I'm Russian but I appreciate the worry

fuck it nevermind then

No it was still me, op here fams

I have to talk to the doctor and probably another psychiatrist after that, might have all night honestly

nevar forget the day Cred Forums saved this faggots life

>my question remains

oh sick :^ | |

So man, just work hard on getting better. Like any other affliction you have to work on it, it won't come easy.

Keep us updated on FB!

Still a bit confused, did he kill someone too?

you have until they admit you to psych. which will have you on lockdown been there done that

oh shit thanks for responding
how are you feeling?

I'm gonna make a slide show. *Sniff* godspeed young princefaggot.

OP, did the cops just show up, or did your mom call?

Anyone wanna see my dick in the hospital gown? Now I'm bored

no, lurk more

Cya Zae, don't let them pump you full of the zombie drugs too much. What I mean is, they might start you off by giving you meds to take under their supervision.. keep taking them as prescribed until they let you take the meds by yourself, at home. At that point, stop taking them. Sell them to the right people (bar heads will take your Klonopin). Just a tip. Don't let them make you into a robot. I've seen people turn grey because of those dummy drugs.

also have them give you a haircut. It may reduce suicidal urges if you have less of a mongoloid cut thats gotta be a bitch to wash

I'm feeling neuTralee, cops were surprised how cooperative and understanding I was being.

You'd think so, right? Since everyone ITT is acting like a 2-bit faggot.

Yeah I've been there too, lied a week into my 3 week admission so I could get the fuck out. Probably going back though

are you serious..... because yes.
also your entire evening will make a legendary greentext, I want to remember this forever

My hair looks good when it's kept up but I've been lazy.

I was in for a year when I was 16. lets just say I fucked nearly every psycho bitch that came in crazy sex is best sex

OP, did the cops just show up, or did your mom call?

And let's get a haircut there, Steven Wright.

oh shit you just went from Mongo to sexy af what the hell why would you want to kill yourself?

Went from Steven Wright to John Malkovich with this one.

Yes I'm serious lol

I never said I was ugly

That sounds amazing

O-O you are a little late for the doors concert.. by quite a few years

still sexy as fuck tho

ooo that had to do damage to your high school grades

Dad said I look like Axl Rose
Can't get that dick pick they're hounding me like Hawks but I'll try

I'd love to see some peen but this is me, being a faggot who actually doesn't want to see you go through more shit: you should strongly consider not posting it. We know your real name. We're friends with your mom on facebook. Think about it. Your life is supposed to get better from here on out, not worse.

Nah, matter of fact I graduated salutatorian because my state test scores were so high. High School was easy. Family on the other hand sucks. I got a full ride and when it hit an account my parents took it and blew it up their noses. I'm married now have a kid and have a home business

I can see that.
Maybe a young Steven Tyler

I'm posting this so you know there is hope man. People suck. don't rely on them at all. You are better than them. it will put you in an early grave if you kiss ass and have too many feels about other people's stupidity

Yeah I was about to take a pic with my armband showing and realized you fags would sent it to my mum lmfao

I bet you look down on others smugly because of you think you've figured it out with your home and wife and business.

I think my parents called

at least there's the validation of anons who think you're attractive. You could probably go out and get laid if you wanted to, once all this is sorted out.
Feeling a little better about sticking around instead of kys?

no actually I help people constantly. Everyone is capable of getting anywhere they want. But there are people who will try to fuck it up. life isn't about success and failures, It's about finding something that make's you happy.

the first thing you need to do is stop listening to your dad for fashion advice, or any validation at all actually

what if fucking traps makes me happy?

What he's wearing looks cool d00d

I agree with he looks pretty cool in that.

I've had chances to get laid, I have no interest in a sexual or intimate relationship with anybody. I lack feelings for other people and the only friend I had was the only person willing to wait for me to be comfortable with anything sexual, anyways.

why did you want to become an hero to begin with?

And now because of my ignorance with the pill bottle she's gone and I'm still alive
Yay

who's gone what exactly happened?
>concernedfag

If she's a true friend, she'll stick around. Plus OP, there are people out there who are worth it. The world is a big place, surround yourself with people who enjoy the same things you enjoy. Eventually someone will come along who will make it all worth it.

Because I'm an anxiety ridden alcoholic with substance abuse issues that's socially and emotionally inept.

I have a friend that's gothe bad luck with people sticking around in her life, whole wallop of mental health issues but she really cares about me. Made me promise her that I wouldn't try anything stupid (she knows of my first attempt and really wants me to get help so I can actually have a life with her) after one of her emotional breakdowns and when my mum came upstairs yelling at me to give her the gun she heard and hung up the phone. It was a last straw sort of thing with a whole bunch of other shit that happened. Goodbye to her.

Does it bother you, or do you not actually find this problematic aside from the expectations of others?

Have you always been like this or is it possibly a symptom of depression? Might not hurt to talk to a doc about it either way... it might be something that you can change if you want.

It's almost 5am so ima nap. Cyan later Cred Forums, had a great night with all of you. Doc put me on a form 32 so I'm back to the psych ward tomorrow

I've basically always been like this. Parents always teased me when I was in HS because I wasn't bringing any girls home but i just had no interest at all for it, and I'd tell them that all the time. "I've no reason for a gf so I don't have one."

If she run's out on you she's not a real friend mate. you won't like to hear this, but friend's come and go. I assure you someone else will be even better of a friend and she/he will be right around the bend. just give it time. Everyone hate's to wait. but hang in there and be friendly. meet people go to support groups, go to gatherings of people who do things you love.

I think you're overreacting a little. She's probably worried like crazy about you but that means she cares about you. You haven't actually died, you're getting help now, I think she'll forgive you. Maybe send her a text explaining what happened? If you're scared to do it I bet we can help.
Can I make a personal observation about you?

... all parent's do that

I'm not saying it doesn't look cool. I'm saying don't let your dad tell you you look cool. Or tell you who you look like. Get as far away from that behavior as possible if you dont want to be depressed

Nigga how are you still not in cuffs?

Ah yes, become a recluse who hates their dad in order to avoid depression. I'll be sure to remember that one.

it is dubs so it must be so.

Also it definitely bothers me. Big part of why I'm suicidal, lately.

Go right ahead

lmao Cred Forums told on OP to his mom

Bruh, what the fuck is going on with you? Where are you even posting from? Are you in a hospital now?

Legen-dairy;
Any one of us can spazz out occasionally and threaten to kill ourselves and a small family, strangers, everyone. But to be posting for all our lulz, thanks m8

Thats good man real respect

Yea I'm sitting in the hospital ER waiting for the day shift psychiatrists come in to get evaluated again. Going to tell them everything this time, including the homicidal thoughts and the lack of empathy/remorse and all that shit. On a 3 day forced psych ward visit which will probably turn into a month or two. Threw a couple huge rocks into some people's windows when I was out for a walk before the cops showed up. Good times.

Love ya, Cred Forums

Okay.
As a fellow depressed person (trying to get better) I've seen myself do the same, so this isn't me judging you for it, just pointing it out: Stop taking your problems so seriously. Many of them aren't even problems. Your friend will probably talk to you again. Your mom will too. Just give it time, don't be so short-sighted. It gets easy to be locked into problem-identifying mode when we feel like our lives are total shit, and we forget to go into problem solving mode. Soon finding more shit wrong with your life is like a hobby we use to procrastinate doing something about it. Our excuses metastasize into self loathing and a wish to die. I've realized I was even seeking out things to be upset over, thinking of the worst way things could go and then accepting it as though it were fate.
But it isn't. I realized I didn't want to die, just not continue to live this shitty life I'd neglected.
Your problems are also opportunities. Learn to see them that way, make some effort, make the best out of where you are with what you have. You're in a good place right now, make the best of your stay. You can learn to be happy again.

If it didn't bother you then I'd say there isn't anything wrong with it, but talk to a doctor about it. Maybe there is a hormonal reason or some way that this can be helped, whether it's therapy, meds, something. Worth a shot. This situation is a great chance for you to get all your personal shit resolved, might as well right?