General Alcohol Thread. Why do you drink Cred Forums?

General Alcohol Thread. Why do you drink Cred Forums?

5th of Jack I'm working on and some budweiser

I drink very little. But when I do, I indulge in dark beers.

where do they sell that large a bottle of 211

I drink out of depression I'm currently going through divorce. But I still love her but she doesn't love me. My soul is screaming.

they have 40s of steely at my local 7-11 and at the major grocery store chains.

Its the fun way to deal with social anxiety

Because I can't smoke weed due to my career.

I'm not OP but I too sometimes have Steel as well and I have noticed that bigger more known liquor stores have them. Check around at the 40 ounce sections. You'll find them eventually in some place

I don't really think to question it.

i think all drinkers souls are screaming a little bit bro

I drink cuz the bitch I devoted most of my life to cheated on me 2 months before our wedding. It's hard to be crushed like that user

its weird i find not many people dig 211

Who puts it into a glass? Its meant to be drunk from the bottle. Unless you are sharing, but who drinks that and still has friends?

It's so heavy. I drink it to get fucked up on a budget.

What do I drink?
The question is..what do I NOT drink?

Haha, I have alcoholism.

I get the shivers everytime I drink more than 4 drinks.

I'm functional. Buzzed right now. Tonight I drank
>a fat tire
>jack and coke/ some margarita
>HG steel reserve tallboy
>Mike's hard
>Bud clamato

At least I'm no longer drinking 2 thirties and then some a week.

Yea, no shit. I only drink it when I want to get fucked up. It is 8.1 percent. It's a high quantity to take in. It's like drinking edible gasoline. It's just strong. The hangovers are terrible. Hopefully you know how to cure your hangovers well.

why buy just a variety?

>The hangovers are terrible.
Are you kidding me?

Lokos have actual hangovers.
2 forties steel reserve? You might just be thirsty and have lack of appetite when ya wake up.

they sell this little shot of hangover cure thing at a lot of places now. i forgot what the hell its called. its like hangover remedy, i honestly dont know but believe it or not it does work

I find that Steel reserve in the morning works best for hangovers

best thing is just chug water before bed

i usually end up blacking out after drinking both, but especially 211

>uncle offered me a fat tire when he got home
>jack and coke with my aunt
>went and bought jack and coke when I took my aunt out to dinner
>swung by 7/11 and got a tallboy
>offered a mike's hard since I drank my tallboy
>got 2 clamatos omw back, after letting my cousin drive my truck and her friend home

I got a clamato to drink in the morning to get my day started. I gotta get up in 6 hours for under the table work.
I'm not gonna sleep for shit, since I've been drinking and I'll wake up every few hours since I'm sobering up.

I drink cuz im bored,depressed,happy and more reasons. i just like to be drunk.

Because I'm an alcoholic

I've only had two blackouts in my entire life.
2 were while I was in high school and new to drinking liquor.

Other was when I mixed downers and booze.

Get your shit together. I can drink until i'm retarded. But at least I'll still remember here and there.

Drink more.

To quit thinking so fucking fast. I write software. I get off hourly bill time. I get fucking drunk ass shit. There is source code I wrote that I cannot comprehend sober. A lot of it is released production code. Those new college grads cannot figure out the code I wrote while drink. A few million. All is good. I fuck strippers now. Cheaper than ex-wives.

Also because the past 6 years I've been in a relationship like pic posted. Want to die OP.
>No anhero

Spoken like someone who is currently fucked up.

Short and sweet.

Anyways, no one who is truly happy, drinks as much as we do.
people won't be there for us, but at least booze will.

Oh come on dude. Four or five 211s in a couple of hours would put God on his ass

Maybe so. Then take a nap, wake up, drink more.

OP here. i drink 211 almost every night out of stress from work and depression. the 4% beers just dont do it for me anymore. it does make me emotional and black out easy so thats a good thing i guess. thanks for contributing guys!

I dont drink /b. I drink beer and whiskey, rye and scotch.

I think it might be called baraca or something like that

ja-po?