How do I tell my gf I want her to dress up like a schoolgirl and do schoolgirl roleplay...

How do I tell my gf I want her to dress up like a schoolgirl and do schoolgirl roleplay, without sounding like a creepy pedo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
tube8.com/erotic/hd-schoolgirl-plays-with-her-pussy---camhump.com/25564371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to buy the outfit and surprise her with it. Don't expressly say 'schoolgirl outfit' when you present it to her. Say you want to spice things up by her wearing sexy outfits. It's only natural. Be with a girl long enough and you can't get off unless she is in a sexy outfit. Eventually you can introduce kinky sex toys this way too (e.g., beaded anal probes, etc). Remember, the overall message is that it's to spice things up for both of you.

school girl is a pretty common one. aslong as your not asking her to wair diapers i think your safe.

Good advice, thanks user

Is someone gonna post some schoolgirls

I would post more but I'm on mobile

Don't tell her anything. Ask if she's into role play and see where her imagination takes you.

common thing and outfit.
buy it and do it as suprise.

if shes up for it, u know that shes kinky as well

>you will sound creepy
but creepy is good in a relation so you move out from monotony.

"Wear this you bitch"

Done

Was it hard?

>Hehe lol wait wuttt???

Is what I can imagine from like 90% girls you ask this. They are even more ashamed/embarrassed about their kinks than you are, and even if they weren't so many girls are so clueless about sex that they probably wouldn't even really know what you're talking about.

Less talk and more sex you kissless faggots, buy the outfit, tell her to put it on, ???, profit.

I have done it with ever gf I had. For fuck sake it s your GIRLFRIEND it s not that hard.

Send her a acnekun video.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Fuck, marry, kill?

Tell her you really want to rape young girls and if she doesn't dress up as one, you'll rape one for real.

You're a pedo creep theres no way about it

thanks fam

>set? name model?

Ask her what she wants first then the conversation will lead that way just say you know I think you would look hot as a school girl

who is this?

don't know her name, but this is the sauce: tube8.com/erotic/hd-schoolgirl-plays-with-her-pussy---camhump.com/25564371/

Just tell her you always liked that Britney Spears video and have her dress like her. Same thing. Less creep factor.

this is sound advice

schoolgirl fantasy is really fucking common. nurse, schoolgirl, secretary are like apple pie common. So long as she isn't oppose to roleplay in general, in which case thats a differnt subject, she shouldnt be opposed to schoolgirl.

but yeah, just bring up the subject of roleplay in the first place.

if roleplay is your thing, there is hell of alot of flavors to mix, match, and try once you get started. just fucking talk to her dude.

fuck right, marry left, kill middle