Remember when white people were blamed for public shootings or violence...

Remember when white people were blamed for public shootings or violence? Remember when the niggers would laugh about a white kid shooting up a school? Now look, it's the colored causing the violence and people are finally realizing it. Four people shot at a mall from a beaner, a nigger a few weeks ago shot up a mall. The "peaceful refugees" planting bombs and killing Americans. You've got the black lives matters looting and rioting one city at a time. My solution? The white race, the superior race, rises up. We bring back lynching if a nigger, pig fucker, or beaner steps out of line. I'm calling for a race war, let's make this world a better place

I was working right near there. Guy is still on the loose.

ayyyy lmao

>Nobody cares

That's something a nigger would say

*Half nigger
>Faggot

Why aren't you posting this on /pol? No one here cares.

That's never going to happen.

White people are liberal and cowards, akin to ancient Egypt giving it's slaves bread and milk, it as just enough to stop most rebellions and keep the slaves under decent control.
White people are sated with a comfy life, even the poorest families in 1st world nations have it great. No one is going to risk that unless things get really bad, even then the powers that be want high immigration and they have all the money and all the power.

If colored mass shootings happened more then why would need to make this thread?

Smartest words I've seen here in a while

Ayy

>50% nigger
I still win

Way to "call for" something on Cred Forums, you're like a drop in the ocean screaming "IM GONNA FLOOD NORTH DAKOTA!!!"

I had a seizure reading this

how do i screenshot guys

Things ARE getting really bad.

If you're serious about changing it, don't waste time attacking random minorities. They act the way they do because it's their nature.

If the bigger problems get sorted out, then the immigrants will be little threat and probably easily convinced to leave.

Yes, kill whitey

Only solution really.

Nah, attacks going off constantly around the world but when most are not directly involved its simply in one ear out the other.
And its so constant and common now that its almost background noise, then its "A one off" or "It'll never happen around here/to me."
And the T.V media rarely reports on these things and when they do its just mentioning something happen with no depth to it.
Besides white people are over now, a great time was had.

Much autism. Little world exposure.

I'm not saying you shouldn't deal with your problems, but if certain forces weren't, as you pointed out, encouraging mass immigration, the immigrants themselves would be easy to deal with.

You have a broken arm, yeah, but probably better to deal with the brain cancer first.

this is the truth

Mulatto is the master race.
>best nigger traits
>best whit.....
Fuck there are no good nigger traits

I'M GLAD HE ONLY HAD ACCESS TO FIREARMS BECAUSE HE WAS A PART OF A WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Its also a problem of our own creation, as the birthrates of whites is low, while immigrants create huge families, even though they create cultural and religious issues, spike crimes rates etc.
We live in a corporate, consumer world and whites that are not educated don't want to work where as whites that are educated want middle management/high positions.
Adding immigrants to the population can go a way in soothing these issues by filling jobs that white people don't want, filling the low skilled work force.