youtube.com/watch?v=3s7IZWTkOFc
youtube.com/watch?v=QtYOCFah_9o
youtu.be/xwS103OM3OY
youtu.be/WBzaaLfFakQ
youtu.be/49OVJnpnono
youtube.com/watch?v=RUsyu4wFyOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

abandon thread bois

you know, it's pretty fucking sad when the cancer banana is the funniest thing in a YLYL thread

classic banana gotta ruin any thread that isn't cuck/furry/trap bullshit

Fuck banana posters

Dammit, OP. Lost
Responding with an oldie...well, an oldie where I come from.

haha lost here

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ka4hYDiVs

>.,.

>xwyz

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

lost

I don't see it.

Look closer

N is the best thing in there kek

Keep looking. It's subtle.

Look at the alphabet at the top. Pay close attention

more vidyas wbm

the letter N

Can I save this image please?

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

>the alphabet

Idk why the fuck i though it was the fucking periodic table of elements

Another oldie for you newfriends

topkek

god dammit.

>n

Fuck, I just lost.

salad cooter

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Cred Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Cred Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c

kys

If all lives matter, we'd fuck the DEA.

bitches in bed with cartels. They all like drugs illegal. makes em both money.

BUUUGS

I don't get it... =(

it's some niggerfied spongebob reference, you're better off for not having gotten it

Go look at this faggots twitter
His last few tweets are numale-tier ghostbuster cock sucking

BUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGSSSS

i usually keep shells in my artillery and keep them both in my arsenal.

omg

Cool another ruined thread. Fucking kill yourself you stupid piece of shit

fucking lost

Lost

this guys likes to type.

youtu.be/tePsxYxzmnw

don't really know shit about coding, so please call me a faggot if i'm wrong, but wouldn't this code tell you that any/all numbers over 101 would be odd?

underrated

and you could do it in about two lines by seeing if the number is evenly divisible by two.

Yes, the joke is that it's a goddamn retarded code that compares the number to a list of all the even numbers up to 100 (That the coder had to type in by hand!), and if it's not on the list it assumes the number is odd.

Wow spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7IZWTkOFc

Fresca?

youtube.com/watch?v=QtYOCFah_9o

taking a photo of a phone turned sideways
>rolling for the amount of reasons your should fucking kill yourself.

Almost shit myself. My sphincter is in seizure of my laughing attacks of this. Thanks m9.

lost

4:30am on what day?

haha, you think you´re getting oppressed because you´re mistreating critique, online shitstorms and a liberal discourse for censorship.

MORE BANANAS!!! TO SAVE Cred Forums FROM FACEBOOK TIER YLYL SHITTY THREADS

what game is this?

Classic

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c

Fuck off faggot

Nerve gas amirite?

Story?

Would you like to laugh more?

Kek mate I lost

I'm going to auburn this year for my anniversary, I just fuckiing found out about the museum from this cancer banana a few days ago. Will be sure to go there and upload pics

The cancer was at a minimum for the past few months, this looks like just one loser trying to spoil the fun because he's got no confidence irl

Some honest questions for banana posters?

Do you like memes? I've been a big meme fan ever since the release of their originals, kek. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Cred Forums where memes' presence became more apparent. I think pepe was the sites undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding memes. Banana, take off your peel. Listen to the brilliant ensemble memeing of fags, furries and neckbeards. You can practically hear every nuance of every meme. Banana Posters, remove your limitations. In terms of meme craftsmanship, the sheer hilarity, this meme hits a new peak of professionalism. Banana, why don't you, uh, post a little. Take the memes of Cred Forums. In this way, you can address the problems of abusive banana haters. Banana is the most moving meme of the decade, about laughter and commitment. The meme is extremely uplifting. The laughs are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in these threads. Banana, get down on your knees so haters can see your asshole. Bananas solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially memes like Your Mother Will Die In Her Sleep and Hitler Did Nothing Wrong. Anons, don't just stare at it, accept it. But I also think Banana works best within the confines of the board, than as a normie meme, and I stress the word meme. This is Banana, a great, great meme, a personal favorite.

Lost

What the hell is going on here?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Thanks lori

good
i pry four sweet realize of deaf

youtu.be/xwS103OM3OY
youtu.be/WBzaaLfFakQ
youtu.be/49OVJnpnono

I'd rather see a star ship troopers meme than that stupid ass bland banana

youtube.com/watch?v=RUsyu4wFyOU

this was fucking subtle
a true oldfag meme

there was a backstory about it, am i right? but can't remember properly what it was

I wanna see the tree dragon

Fucking winner. If you don't get it you can fuckk off.

lost cuz i laughed cuz everyone always blamin obama for stuff he had nothing to do with. he was like 3 then lolz

Religion. Dirty fucking white people religion. I don't know about you guys but I would happily kick the fuck out of members of the clergy.

Gg

explain it. I'm ancient. Who is that? The only blacks I know are MLK, Michael Jackson, and Oprah.

You never have a bad day at work?

That's Kanye West

Having a bad day at work doesn't call for slapping around kids.

rape

>falling for the pasta b8

Not a cringe thread nigger

you know I don't fuck with no negros!

Doesn't help me at all with understanding that joke--but thanks I guess

Holy shit. It's been so fucking long since I've seen one of those. I had honestly forgotten that they existed. Thanks for the nostalgia user.

lol lost

>oldfagtest
>a meme from like 2 years ago

Rly nigger?

Slightly triggered thought.

Kek

Fuck you it's e not a Iam not crazy.

Chzeked

Didn't even notice that was the filename. Saved on mobile so it kept the filename from whoever posted it before. I do miss duckroll though.

As a Jew, I found this fucking hilarious

This

lost

idiot

What a fucking hero

In the same tribe as you. I love the Borat scenes. Lucky for us there's no hell.

Dale is savage.

Dumb

you got me user

I always think to myself "there's no way that people like this actually exist"

But then i see one in real life.

>well fuck

Why those freaky panda nigger kids just stand in front of their house not moving a bit? Strange fucks.

car filled with flammable gas