What is this?

What is this?
instagram.com/p/BKc05mqhAO7/

Pretty much eggs with salsa, mexican dish.
Pretty good, not spicy unless spicy peppers were used. It's more of a breakfast thing

looks like a western omelet with 3 sunny side up eggs

Wait, I just realised is not Spanish.
I don't understand what those sluts are saying

looks fucking gross

food

not really a mexican dish bro that seems like a hangover cure mixed with probably people from the U.S, the peppers aren`t even that spicy probably a stew or something I assure you this is not a mexican dish.

Looks like shakshuka to me

Self bump cuz i need to know. But i could also try to ask the folks from /ck/

I know, but it looks like pic related.
I clicked the link afterwards and realised I was wrong

Looks like terrible shakshuka

I think you may be right but he broke the egg yolks instead of keeping them whole.

It's chinese hot pot

Look it up

That's egg stew, you stupid shit

Korean*

Replace those gross veggies with meat and it's a delicious omlet

I would probably throw some bacon and some ham on it, that seems also a hangover cure shrimp with eggs wtf ? I have this awesome hangover cures but in the time they give you an ulcer or something like that it is peppers with salt like red hot chilly peppers, a spoon of salt a spoon of vinegar some water.
im talking like 50
it all goes smoothly until you feel the bern

Kinda looks like "huevos a la mexicana"

It's a Turkish dish, it's called menemen

It K'uung Daq Fung

retard mexican is retard, as always

Huevos Rancheros

I just tried to follow your directions. I think I'm dying

You had me to put this pic up

This and this to be more specific.

A portuguese breakfast!

Feel the beeeeern but honestly it makes a real good spicy stuff, made one myself poured 50 red hot chily peppers cooked them over the stove before, then a spoon of salt, a spoon, of vinegar, like 2 or 4 spoons of water.
God knows I felt the beeern the day after

also used the blender

Why? I don't get it

It's a fucking turkish food, on a turkish instagram you retards. It's called menemen and common breakfast food. tomato, pepper, onion, egg.

Because
The fuck ? so are they are always hang over ?
no wonder they wanted to fuck up their president

I think this one is right.
That's a very typical double handled wok used outdoors in China. It has a built in ring stand attached underneath to sit above a fire.
The spelling "K'uung Daq Fung" is fucked up though but I won't even attempt to spell it correctly in English. It is a typical Chinese breakfast dish.

looks like an unscrambled garbage omelet. I'd try it

why are sand niggers using woks ?

The ingredients on huevos a la mexicana are exactly the same. Mexican peppers are probably spicier though.

You are retarded.
It's a wok you dumbass.
Anybody can post anything on instagram or anywhere else--hardly authoritative as to where it originally came from. What a dumbass you are!
Turks do not use Chinese woks certainly for menemen.
It is not shakshuka either.
That's not cast iron. It's not a tajine either. It's a fucking wok and that is very clearly Keung Dakfoong (as close as I can get to the spelling). It is a very traditional peasant breakfast eaten by 1/4 of the world's population for 2000 years now.

Dumbasses. Just look it up. Not one fucking Turkish or Moroccan, or Arabic thing about that picture.

>why are sand niggers using woks ?
They don't. See this
It's Chinese as fuck obviously.
Lol @ the retards in here claiming it's Turkish or Arabic. Typical.

I use a wok and I love in America?