Improved ex thread!

Improved ex thread!

New improved rules:

Step 1) post a pic of an ex.

Step 2) tell story of most intense/messed up/hot sexual moment with them.

Suggestion: post pic and then follow up with story in reply to your pic (with more pics ideally)

I expect greatness anons.

>dating bitchy blonde
>one of those "lets give it one more try" deals where you both just cheat all the time
>I start fucking (pic related) after meeting her at a club/bar
>She's a freak, loves knowing that even though blonde GF is easy 9/10, she's the one who goes to sleep with my load inside her almost every night
>ex is gone 4 days a week to go back to parent's house to work

con't

>While ex is gone, (we'll call her K) stays over every night
>ex and I had lived together for 3 years, so all our stuff is still mingled together, despite many breakups
>Starts to get really risky in my ex and I's shared apartment (we had different bed rooms at this point tho).
>Asked me to fuck her in my ex's bed. Reluctantly agreed
>Cum inside her after long fuck
>She grabs my ex's pillow, takes off the case and uses the pillow to sop up all my leaking cum
>she rides it and rubs her clit on it until she cums
>puts case back on pillow, and re-makes the bed just how it looked before
>kisses me and winks and goes into my room and goes to sleep

I have two involving this girl.

First story

>be in long distance relationship with girl in pic.
>she comes into town for a weekend visit
>first night there is party at my apartment
>we hang out and socialize with everyone
>chilling in hot tub in swim suits
>I look at snapchat and see story of girl I had some very intense sexting with once
>story of her legs so take ss
>she starts messaging me so I feel a bit guilty and dont respond
>we are feeling slightly tired and ridiculously drunk so take a break from talking to get something from my room
>in my room still drunk start getting touchy

continued

>still wearing swim suits, start making out
>using vibrator on her while I hold dick up to her pussy
>get her on her knees and put it in her doggie style, no condom
>she is on bc so we have sex without condom but she always always required that I cum outside out of irrational fear of pregg
> fucking her drunkenly and suddenly decide I will send a snap of it to the other girl when she isn't looking
> idea is so hot to me and I drunkenly open snap
>idea was too hot I'm cuming insider her pussy, too drunk to think about it
> pull out after plentry of cum is in her already
>she liked it but never found out about trying and failing to send a snap.

last part unless some one else posts

>Continue fucking her whenever ex/gf/whatever is gone
>banging in my room one night
>she says she has to go to the bathroom and runs off naked down the hallway
>comes back a few minutes later in a sexy, lacey and very tight fitting red panties
>say they're hot, ask where she got them
>"from your girlfriend's room, fuck me in them"
>Spreads legs and moves panties aside, rides me until I cum
>Pulls panties back into place and wears them for the rest of the night.
> In the morning, I saw her take them off (soaking wet in cum still) and fold them nicely and put them back in my girlfriends drawer.
>Gf/ex never found out, and wore panties filled with dried cum from her BF and his slut

this is continuation of

oh dude I'm jealous.

did gf ever find out about K?

also post more

ok keep bumping

Nope, never did. We all went to the same community college though. I'll do that story next

do it

>K loves fucking in my ex's bed, clothes, etc.
>Wakes me up one morning and wants to take a shower together.
>grabs me by the hand and drags me past my hallway bathroom, and into my ex's master bath
>we start fucking as soon as the waters on
>she keeps stopping to tease me
>starts to look around bathroom for my ex's stuff.
>uses her bodywash, shampoo and conditioner
>says something fucked up like "now that I smell like her, tell me who wore it better? Who would you rather fuck?"
>start banging her furiously
>Cum inside as per usual
>when I'm done, she cups her hand under her pussy to keep the cum in, and with the other hand opens up the bottle with the biggest lid (conditioner, I think)
>Unscrews top and holds the bottle under her pussy and tries to let all of the cum drip inside it.
>reseals bottle and shakes it and puts it back

con't

>fuck greentext

A few weeks later, my ex was making me eat lunch with just her (she was very jealous and hated me talking to other girls, so we ate alone)
when K walked into the lunch room. My ex had never seen her before but has had her and my cum in her bed, on her pillow, on her favorite bottle and toothbrush (whole different story), and now in her hair.

K recognizes her from all the pictures in our apartment, and walks by non-chalantly. As she walks behind my ex, she bends down and pretends to sniff her hair then mouths the word "CUM" and winks and walks away. She truely got off on getting both mine and her cum to/on my ex as much as possible

man that's fucked

Yea, I knew it at the time but it made me cum buckets. My ex had cheated on me before and was generally an all around aloof, over-possesive cunt. It felt good knocking her down a peg, even if she never found out

We have had same room sex with another couple(guy was a long time friend) and we also swapped each others girls back and forth. Had a MMF threesome with her with some spit roasting and dp. Also had a FFM threesome with her which of course was great fun.
Inb4 cuck or faggot bs and me and the guy are straight so there was no sword crossing

was she loose when you got her back from him? Where did he cum?

Actually his dick is quite small, under average to put it nicely so no she wasn't any looser. Now his girl at the time might of went back a little looser, not trying to brag or anything but I am probably double his size. And yea we had them get on there knees side by side and we busted all over both of them.

Bump

No one else

source?