Can you give me ONE reason why you wouldn't vote for Donald Trump?

can you give me ONE reason why you wouldn't vote for Donald Trump?
protip: you cannot

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=DM6tVLnZYwI&feature=youtu.be
cato.org/publications/commentary/going-alone-economic-sanctions-hurts-us-more-foes
youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes
newsweek.com/race-buy-worlds-water-73893
globalresearch.ca/the-new-water-barons-wall-street-mega-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274
wthr.com/article/tax-loophole-costs-billions
cbs46.com/story/22674743/irs-sent-46-million-in-tax-refunds-to-an-atlanta-address
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/05/11/waitillegal-immigrants-get-1200-more-in-welfare-benefits-than-american-families-n2161305
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1I-VonuoM
youtube.com/watch?v=3yBGE80covk
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He's anti-science

The only reason he's getting my vote is to keep Hillary out office and for the memes, of course.

He gets my vote because he was good on the apprentice

He has my vote because he wants to bankrupt us with the wall, and wants to piss off every country we have cultivated relationship with. And because we will finally get to see the end of days

I have never seen the show so I don't know. I was never a fan of Donald Trump the celebrity, only Donald Trump the politician

you know that posts like these are better suited for reddit right?

There's a possibility that he has no idea what to actually do, he has zero political experience, and a harsh brute tone, not good for foreign negotiations/trade deals. and considering Saudi Arabia is bailing on out oil deal soon prolly not to good to elect him

he is incompetent. there are probably other bad things about him too.

>and considering Saudi Arabia is bailing on out
good fuck the sauds right up their fucking asses. you think that ditching deals with baby rapists and mongrels is a bad thing? wew lad

Why? He has a point. Trump does want to build a 60 billion dollar wall he can't pay for while at the same time sending a bill to any allies he gives assistance to.

"is incompetent" wow welcome to earth faggot

it will tank our economy

Think you gave away that you are trolling a bit too early in the thread.

Mexico will pay for the wall

60 billion dollars isn't really that much money and we spend more than that playing cat and mouse with all of the illegal immigrants who cross the border one way or another

a wall is not only feasible but necessary in my opinion
there are other people to do deals with.. lots of money in the world.
also lel at american economy tanking. 2008 proved that we will never let that happen. we will just continue fucking shit up and raising interest rates to cover the losses

Because he's retarded. He doesn't seem to have any actual sense of business or the scale of anything. He talks about saving "millions." And then he says he's good at business.

The US Federal budget spends $234 million dollars a fucking second. It's like a kid saying he can help you save pennies a year.

u think that will just keep happening? wow lol

well he is a successful businessman who has done many deals for many years... I don't know if I would call him "retarded".

if he is retarded what does that make you? an infant shitting himself... and still poor?

Like I really care, I am sageing this bait thread anyways

he was given a rich life by his father and became more rich by using his daddy's money and selling his rich image nothing more

what's the alternative? please enlighten me oh great economical genius. you are like noam chomsky but smarter apparently

I am pretty sure that's not how that happened and you seem bitter and jealous

green is an ugly color on you indeed

I'm voting for him because he's the punchline America deserves.

Funny thing is 2008 proved how bad we needed illegals once they started moving back.

lets return to my point trump+presidency= tanked economy it really wasn't that hard to follow i wasn't pitching a plan dumb ass

Lol tank our economy. Where the fuck have you been for the past several decades.

He hasn't done any better than he would if he dumped all his money in mutual funds. He's matched the economy. Basically he was born rich and didn't lose all his money. Congrats on that.

can you complete a fucking thought please?
nobody "needs" illegals ever.. and moving back from where? what numbers support this?

you are retarded gtfo my thread

i generally don't vote.

Basically this

yeah great formula fuckboy.
go away and maybe you will impress your middle school friends with your amazing political discourse

Living pretty comfortabley lol

He's been bankrupt since he's been rich and built himself back up.

Pros: doesn't like blacks or spics; not afraid to point out what a hot woman looks like

Cons: pretty much everything else

>e hasn't done any better than he would if he dumped all his money in mutual funds.
where have I heard this 10,000x before? oh that's right... whatever fucking blog shit news article started this and every liberal parrots it over and over and over again.

think you can make all this money buy just sticking it in low-risk funds and twiddling your thumbs? go for it you fucking peasant. oh wait you don't have any money. and you don't have 10 billion dollars... but you will criticize Trump who does

LO FUCKING L

>Built himself back up
Almost to where he was when his daddy died and left him a fortune.

Me too, everyone I know is struggling though.

If you vote for him you WILL get a FREE oculus RIFT

if i could pay for everything with good feelings i would not vote for him.

I don't get it. Clinton has money too. So I can't criticize her?

Trump sure as fuck didn't start with a middle class wage.

And how the fuck will the US make them do it? Force them using its military? Don't be fucking stupid

>60 billion dollars isn't really that much money

Phew lad, what about the maintenance? I'm all for stricter immigration policies against the Middle Eastern countries, but spending that much money to keep Mexicans out is flat out unreasonable. In fact, they help the economy. So idk why tf you guys like the idea of the wall

This

He is more rich than his dad ever was fred trump=~300 million Donald trump=~4billion

He's the most anti-science nominee probably ever. The President must be able to base decisions on evidence instead of his feels.

>Trump sure as fuck didn't start with a middle class wage.
okay. what's your point? plenty of people are born into wealth. actually you are more likely to be wealthy if you are born into wealth. crazy isn't it?
>clinton has money too
most of it is blood money though. much different from the type of money Trump made even if the deals were less than favorable for others... that's how business works

simple we take out the money through trade

I was about to vote for Trump. You made me change my mind. Thank you. God bless America.

Keep inflation in mind.

>He's the most anti-science nominee probably ever. The President must be able to base decisions on evidence instead of his feels.

Yes.

How?

>in fact they (Mexicans) help the economy
the tax paying ones do.
the ones on work-visas do.

the 20m or so undocumented peoples (definitely not all Mexicans) don't help anybody with anything. in fact they drain resources in one way or another. resources that a rightful citizen would have otherwise used/needed

get it, kiddo?

do you think China has 20m or so undocumented peoples walking around scooping up different forms of welfare? the short answer is NO...

I'm from the UK.

lol

Inflation over ~30 years does not equal 3 billion difference stupid fuck

You don't understand how capitalism works. He'd be richer if he'd put his inheritance in the S&P and done literally nothing else. The sum total of all his choices lost him billions.

think I care faggot? wow you are pathetic as fuck
nobody will validate you here. better luck on reddit

he gets my vote cus fuck niggers and goat fuckers

he's not exactly my ideal candidate, but I'd vote for pretty much anyone over Hillary

You're not addressing what I say... this sounds familiar. You're a great, wonderful debator. All your friends love how great you are at debating.

mexico sends us things in trade, we send them things in trade, either we dont send them stuff worth 60billion or they build a damn wall, i will admit this does not account for maintenance

Trump is a good business man. He should be even better and pay for the wall himself. Would be a nice gesture to the people of the USA. God bless Cred Forums.org.

He's not a woman.

Im not your google machine, but they did start going home in 2008 when the economy turned shitty, and there are still more leaving than coming in.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
Not to mention illegals pay about 7 billion dollars to our defunct social security program every year, and they wont see a dime of that.

They drive down wages, which keeps the cost of our food, houses, and roads down.

>The sum total of all his choices lost him billions.
I would ask you for proof but I know you know nothing of what you are talking about. and you will share the same dogshit sponsored news article from HuffPo that every other liberal tickles themselves over when they want to be jealous of Trump's money.

go ahead find the proof. I will wait...

yes but you have to consider the risk of putting 1 million in the stocks for years and how would he support himself during this time?

this is so fucked up

I hope the USA goes down... and all your hahaha haha AmeRican dreams lulz lol kek

Greetings Europe.

greetings Ahmed

Where do u think most americans will go if the country starts going down?

At this point I dont give a fuck, I just want to watch the world burn, and I think Trump is just the guy to pull it off.

Here's a reason: I'm european, I can't vote for anyone.

Protip debunked.

>scooping up different forms of welfare?

If they're undocumented, they don't get welfare like everyone else. It is only right to pay someone if they do a fair share of work, is it not? And if they're critically ill, it is only human to help. Everything else that they get unfairly (e.g. food stamps) reflect a problem with the administration. Why are their backgrounds not checked before they are given aid?

Should this be fixed, would you still have a problem with illegal immigrants? Not all avoid tax, you know.

>i will admit this does not account for maintenance

That's not even the main problem here. There's no way to make Mexico pay for the wall. I don't think you understand how international economics work.

dose not belive in global warming, anti science, wall is a stupid idea that wont work, has tiny hands, to score big had to have his daddy give him a million, cheats his workers out of their pay, easily riled up, cant take critisizm. I can go on for hours

Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States.

Because I live in Germany. I support Trump because it will be funny seeing how America fall

>Should this be fixed, would you still have a problem with illegal immigrants?
>illegal immigrants
>illegal
you be the judge

>and if they're critically ill, it is only human to help
you have such a big heart kiddo, bless you

ok explain to me why we wouldnt be abile to easily make mexico pay for the wall by either boycoting products or refusing trade and or sanctioning them?

Mexico?? Because most people come from there.

>merekl
>cologne rape fest
>cuckapalooza since 2012

>seeing how America fall
keep dreaming Hanz

If you could stop with the kiddos, that'd be great.

Just trying to figure out what bothers you most about them being here. Would you be in favor of a movement to legalize all of them who are CURRENTLY in the US, and make them pay taxes like everyone else?

I can't imagine you being this upset over simple technicalities. It cannot be just from their legal status, can it?

So, everything you believe is wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=DM6tVLnZYwI&feature=youtu.be

>8 years ago
>senator from Chicago unfit to be president because he has "no experience"
>today
>television celebrity with literally no political experience is primed to become president and is supported by the same people that said a senator had no experience

Are all butt hurt because you have to pay their healthcare like you do with the niggers and white trash, or are you mad because you couldnt get a job as a bus boy, or a dish washer, or at MacDonalds, or building roads, or houses, or mowing lawns, or on an assembly line in a factory somewhere?

no thanks then

>I can't imagine you being this upset over simple technicalities. It cannot be just from their legal status, can it?

We already have more people in this country than the resources and infrastructure are able to comfortably support.

>just trying to figure out what bothers you most about them being here.
it isn't them... it is the law... that is how laws work. do you think I find the "if donald trump wins I am moving to canada" jokes funny? no because 99% of people who say that stupid shit have never even left the country before.

I have left the country and I acted as a polite guest in other countries that hosted me... and then I went home.
Most** people who are illegal aren't "muh mexicans crossing the border" they are people from all over the world who overstay work and student visas... I know this.. did you?

so I am not talking about kicking out brown folks although a lot of them will have to go if Trump wins... this is assuming Trump isn't a complete falsehood... something I deeply considered before and after voting for him

but please continue going through life imagining that all Trump supporters are people with an IQ below 75 and say nigger all day

Because that wouldn't be a good move. Countries are dependent on each other for trade; it's not like in consumer economics where I just shortchange you by giving you crappy goods if I want to 'make up' for the six billion dollars. Generally, the closer they are located to each other, the more they trade, as common sense dictates. Ceasing trade would hurt the US as well, as trade benefits both parties.

Same goes for a sanction. Anything that stifles trade WILL hurt the economies of all parties involved.

cato.org/publications/commentary/going-alone-economic-sanctions-hurts-us-more-foes

Only reason why he is getting my vote is because I want World War 3 to start so he and I can profit from the spoils of war. Fuck our American Troops! Trump 2016

Lol, latest news is that all the camps set up. (Very fancy houses with 100% solar roofs) are getting empty because the amount people getting here is dicreasing very rapidly. Europe does a great job now. Can't say about you stopping the Mexicans and not succeed.

Again we succeed and you lozers lose.
Also we should blame the USA for the people like Ahmed going here because you low life scum still think war is a solution. This is only for low life people scum of the world. You guys still fear the world and think that your country is in danger.

Look at 9/11 if you r rational... you would care much more about car accidents.

Americans from the USA let them self rule by fear. Your biggest enemy is fear. And you can't control it.

You have such a big country and so little chance to get struck by terrorism.. and still you guys cry like little baby's and fear for a small threat called terrorism.

You guys are just so weak!!!! Especially mental weakness this is why u guys need guns at home. Lol because you fear terrorism and your own God damn neighbours.

Fear more my friend.. it will be your downfall forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c

Obama couldn't run a lemonade stand.

actually I was a disher and now I get to make frys you stupid bitch.

please tell me more about your sweet STEM degree and your comfy 80k/salary job making some jew's profits wider.
like I give a fuck. the law is the law... sorry you are butthurt about it paco

want to be illegal so bad? try it out on your own? no? ok then fuck off faggot

>We already have more people in this country than the resources and infrastructure are able to comfortably support.

And you think that this is a problem with the number of people, not the many underlying issues with the US? Did it not occur to you that the biggest fucking economy in the world should be able to support a population many times the size we have today?

>"wouldn't be a good move"
I don't think we have to worry too much about mexico hurting our economy. We can make those dirty faggots pay for our damn wall!

>Did it not occur to you that the biggest fucking economy in the world should be able to support a population many times the size we have today?
and yet we are having trouble doing so... usually goes back to the whole top 10th of 1 percent owning half of the wealth thing....

so we should fight over half of that wealth with 20million people who shouldn't be here in the first place? fuck yourself you regressive imbecile

>10 billion dollars
that was confirmed false, he has anywhere from 20 to 200 mil, its one of the reasons he wont publish his taxes. As much as i hate shillary, there is a lot of dirt on trump too, and he has only started going into politics

orly?

>it isn't them... it is the law... that is how laws work.

Yes, and we are discussing if it SHOULD be the law. I can't see the point you are trying to make.

So what about the immigrants upset you enough that you want the country to pay for a huge, economically-unwise wall?

>Yes, and we are discussing if it SHOULD be the law.
nope you are discussing that... I am pretty set on how the law works. if you need to refresh yourself do it on your own time

what comes first the immigrants or the wall?
also there are other countries that have walls up and it works out pretty well for them. not sure why you are discounting the idea so easily

are you an architect or something?

Then you upgrade your infrastructure.

Our country where I live in has one of the most dense areas in the world. Research said that we could see problems in the future... but the population should be twice the amount as it is now.

And you fucking Americans think your country is full? There are more than enough resources.

Did you know the world is fastly over producing food? Our overly dense country is food export. We produce 5× more food than we eat.

Go fuck off with your nonsense.

No country is full or anything.. the USA actually needs people to come in order to sustain growth. You stupid dumb typically dumb American.

>the 20m or so undocumented peoples (definitely not all Mexicans) don't help anybody with anything. in fact they drain resources in one way or another. resources that a rightful citizen would have otherwise used/needed

you dont know how economy works do you? Even though they dont pay taxes they still buy shit, shit that is taxed, which in turn stimulates the economy. If you throw out the 20mill illegals not only are you wasting your money because they will come back (people got out through the korean border, how fucking hard do you think geting over the wall is compeared?) but you are also lousing the money that they pump into our economy by consuming goods.

the USA needs more people... those people don't need to come from other places first
>see declining birth rates in the US

>sales tax is the sames as property tax is the same as federal and state income taxes
no it isn't you fucking retarded child. when you turn 16 and get your first paycheck you will learn this

kek

>Did it not occur to you that the biggest fucking economy in the world should be able to support a population many times the size we have today?

Where's all the fresh water?

heres a reason, because it doesnt matter who you vote for as long as capitalism is in full swing, RBE or kill yourselves, oh wait, you are killing yourselves. stupid hairless ape human dipshits.

See japan, see Italy... the government says please make more babies.

Growth in number of people is needed to sustain a growing economy. It's the trap of economy... Growth in general is a trap.

But that doesn't mean you don't need it.

The USA needs people to come to the USA to sustain economical growth. Just a small little fact.. Yes I'm from Europe I'm sorry to educate you Americans on this simple facts.

Don't you get basic economical education when your 12+?

You're a goddamn idiot. Like it or not, Mexico is a neighboring country, and will remain to be one of our biggest trading partners. Stop getting high off stupid catchphrases.

Bla, bla, bla. Most of them are in shit-tier jobs like construction and service. They earn even less than you do, and work harder. Their cheap labor helps many businesses prosper, generating wealth for the country. Many do pay tax, btw. In fact, they pay 8% of all tax collected. usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

I believe that them being here is overall a positive. The fact that we are having trouble doing so has nothing to do with their presence. Why then spend more money keeping them out? It simply doesn't make sense.

he has my vote because he's so thoroughly unqualified for the office that it could be a lot of fun to watch the trainwreck unfold over the next few years

aliens back to

I have voted democrat in the last three presidential elections, but this year, I am voting for Trump. My family members are upset about this, but I couldn't care less......I am much more concerned about my future and where this country is heading, Trump is our best candidate.

>nope you are discussing that... I am pretty set on how the law works.

I know how the law works. You seem high. Wtf are you saying?

>also there are other countries that have walls up and it works out pretty well for them

Got a source on that? Please don't bring up the Great Wall of China.

>They earn even less than you do, and work harder.
I make minimum wage which is 10$/hr

there are plenty of illegals who get paid a higher rate than that to build houses and do all sorts of other shit. while that might be great as far as building stuff is... at the end of the day IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL.. they aren't paying property or income taxes... and that is a problem

He's a lazy idiot who would let Mike Pence run everything. There's 3 reasons. Keep the change.

>. Wtf are you saying?
you are attempting to tell me what we are discussing while talking about something I am not talking about.

I never once decided to debate you on the legitimacy of immigration laws. you have just rattled off stupid questions of why I think they shouldn't be here.

israel has a pretty good wall. need a source? check it out

Easy, I don't vote.

>gr8 wall of china

>the problem with illegal aliens is they don't pay taxes
>instead of giving them citizenship so they pay taxes, let's spend more money in order to kick them all out
good idea

Being bought up by the biggest corporations in the world. They have been doing this for a while now.

(2010) newsweek.com/race-buy-worlds-water-73893
(2016) globalresearch.ca/the-new-water-barons-wall-street-mega-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274

And people still think that building the wall to keep illegal immigrants out will help. There's 20MM of them here. How much water can they drink? Not quite as much as what the corporations are buying up.

>biggest trading partners

You mean buying shit with the money america gives them, right?
Like 15-20 percent of the countries GDP since the 60s had been money sent back by illegals. On top of the foreign aid and drug money it's been receiving.

Tiny hands

that is a good idea I am glad that you agree.
they need to go. all of them.

don't like immigration laws being so lax? try and go somewhere where they aren't so lax. see if North Korea will be cool on letting you stay for awhile and refuse to learn their language or adapt to their culture or general ways of life.
I bet you make it far

i am not american

A tax is a fucking tax mate, no matter how you look at it, you are still making less money. Not to mention the fact that the privet buissnes sector will take a hit too. Illegals dont live in a vacume that only sucks up money, most of them work, all of them buy stuff, all that money in turn go to privet company owners, who in turn not only pay taxes but also are able to produce more for less. Even if every one of the 20m spisc spent only 100 a month, removing them would mean a 2 billion sum total loss a month for the privet secotr

are you legit fucking retarded?
i was saying that the immigration laws are too restrictive
kys you fucking mouthbreather

Please see Currently, they CANNOT pay taxes. As mentioned before, what if they were to be legalized? They can then pay taxes. How's that sound?

Like the other user said, they are spending money. Money that is collected as the country's revenue. It may not be quite the same as income taxes, but the country benefits to an extent nevertheless.

>Many do pay tax, btw. In fact, they pay 8% of all tax collected. usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

But they collect over 41% of income tax returns. ;)

wthr.com/article/tax-loophole-costs-billions

Going to Europe with friends next summer to rape a bunch of yous.

Greetings America

You are lost

>A tax is a fucking tax mate
but it isn't... because it depends on WHO is taxing WHAT.. and how those taxes are used

if you are seriously.. and I mean absolutely seriously trying to make an argument that the consumer products bought within the economy by illegal peoples outweighs the BILLIONS of dollars that is spent on welfare, crime, infrastructure..not to mention money that illegal people make and then send back to their country of origin (untaxed).... holy hell you are really under the age of 18 aren't you? you can't seriously believe the world works this way.

ask your parents about property taxes please but leave my thread first

wow maybe if they were legally allowed to pay taxes we wouldn't have this issue.

>It may not be quite the same as income taxes, but the country benefits to an extent nevertheless.
not when it is outweighed vastly by negatives.. no sales tax isn't the same as property or income taxes and it isn't even fucking close

stop this childish fucking argument because you are simply wrong.
>what if they weren't illegal

they are illegal and they have to go back.

There is no doubt that the trade with Mexico is a net positive to the US. Are you arguing against this point?

maybe if we had no borders everyone can be Mexican and then we can all hold hands and the world will work how you want it to

duh like so easy omg

Am not a resident of dumbfuck USA and as such unable to vote in your backwards ass elections.

nice strawman, retard
if they have jobs, then make them legal citizens and tax them. it isn't that hard.

>it isn't that hard
but it isn't right and it won't happen.

Talking to you is giving me cancer. They can be made legal, you know? And it'll be a great fucking move.

>not when it is outweighed vastly by negatives..

Give me a fucking source on this you dumb motherfucker. This is simply not true.

why isn't it right?
you're correct that it wont happen because retards like you are focused on evicting them all. when in reality, nothing will get done. there will be no wall regardless of who wins the election, and the problem will go unsolved.

>how will you get Mexico to pay for the wall?
>"imma get it done, okay?"

How can you buy up water. Here drink water is regulated by non profit organisation covered by the government. And we got one of the best drinkwater systems in the world. We flush our toilet with super high quality drink water.

Again living in one of the European countries is the best. :) you guys get so fucked in the USA.

>but it isn't right and it won't happen.

>>what if they weren't illegal

>they are illegal and they have to go back

Why do you people refuse to consider alternatives to a problem? Tell the truth. It isn't because you believe that they're a drain on the economy, is it? If it were, you would consider an alternative to make them all pay tax to improve the country.

But you wouldn't. Why the fuck not?

That idea is ridiculous. Southern Mexico has one of the toughest and tightest borders on earth. Guards even carry out mass executions of central and south Americans who attempt to illegally cross into their country.....they only want the US to have weak border security, and they know that US liberals are naive and gullible enough to buy into their plan.

You sound like u know what ur talking about
Go elaborate more on how to be a kiss ass

>Give me a fucking source on this you dumb motherfucker. This is simply not true.
a source for what? you need a source for why illegal immigration is not entirely positive and in some instances negative?

top wew

>Again living in one of the European countries is the best. :)

Ok Mr. Bosnia & Herzegovina. Continue pretending that the EU model isn't falling apart, and that the richer countries can continue propping up your europoor countries forever.

How's about him being like a cartoonish James Bond movie villian for 40 years, remembering most of the jackass things he said and did? That sum it up enough? I'd vote for one of his dumbass supporters as president before him. I'd vote for (insert anyone or anything here) before voting for him.

>But you wouldn't. Why the fuck not?
I don't like people who break the law. you might but I don't. why is it so hard to believe that other people have different opinions than you do? that is very UnAmerican of you.

you: the negatives are illegals don't pay taxes
me: what if they paid taxes?
you: that's not right. they need to go.

kys.

I can give you two reasons.
I'm a nigger, and I hate America.

yeah it isn't right they need to go.

you: let's JUST make them legal
that isn't how democracy works you fucking idiot. I am not the only person who thinks they should go back? get it?

Okie dokey, let's just spend money we could spend on addressing many of our real issues on kicking all of them out, ruining the economy. Because principles! That would surely solve all of our problems!

>that isn't how democracy works you fucking idiot.
what are you even talking about? are you legit fucking retarded?
make an argument that isn't "but it isn't right". make an ACTUAL argument. oh wait, you don't have one, you're just a desperate cuck

>Talking to you is giving me cancer. They can be made legal, you know? And it'll be a great fucking move

"IRS Sent $46 Million In Refunds To ‘Unauthorized’ Workers At One Atlanta Address"

cbs46.com/story/22674743/irs-sent-46-million-in-tax-refunds-to-an-atlanta-address

When you negotiate from strength, you don't have to bow like Obama.

you just provided a source for why it would be a great idea. that wouldn't happen if those people were legally allowed to pay taxes

cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

>>that isn't how democracy works you fucking idiot.
>what are you even talking about? are you legit fucking retarded?
your arguments hinge on your SINGULAR BELIEF THAT IT WOULD BE SOOOOOO EASY (LIKE OMGZ) to make Illegals... SIMPLY LEGAL hehe

but I don't have the power to do that... you don't have the power to do that... a vote (which will never exist because it doesn't make sense) can only change that.

democracy doesn't work like you think it does apparently. you think that you can just JUST JUST CHANGE stuff.. because that's what dictators do.. didn't you know?

>throws a tantrum each time someone insults him or calls him out on bullshit
>"strong" man
Yeah.... the elderly tantrum-throwing toddler is strong. He thinks he is because he lived a life of having financial leverage.

>yeah it isn't right they need to go.

It isn't right!!! WAH WAH IT ISN'T RIGHT IT ISN'T RIGHT!!! EVEN THOUGH IT COULD POSSIBLY WORK WE CAN'T POSSIBLY DO IT!! EVEN THOUGH CLINTON IS IN FAVOR OF LEGALIZING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT WOULD IMPROVE THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY IT'S NOT POSSIBLE1!!!!1!

thats not how it works, the mudshits were allredy handed their shit back to them, THATS WHY THEY ARE PISSED OFF. Isis wants a official war with them because it will created a culture war and lead to more extremists. Fucking poland could steamroll isis, but there is a very good reason everone is investing in the middle east proxy war, because the mudshits have to solve this for themselfs or we will never see the end of bombings

so your argument against passing laws is that you need to pass a law.
come up with a real argument as to why it's a bad idea.

I'm not voting

holy hell fuck you faggot
this is my thread and you can eat a fucking dick. in fact this is my country.. it belongs to me and other americans. if you want to give it away to anybody and everybody so badly then you can fuck out too faggot
no it isn't right.. why do you think breaking the law is right? what is wrong with you? are you still in that cool anarchy phase?

We have a process for migrants to come here legally. Why should we tolerate illegals jumping the line and taking the slots legal migrants could fill? Allowing illegals just encourages the shit to come here, and why do you want this country to be overrun with shit?

Yup, let's just use the US military to bomb the shit out of them and have them hate us more!

Also when our allies disagree with us we can just use our military! Fuck past relationships, fuck tact, fuck everything! We don't need any other country for trade and whatnot, let's just piss everyone off!

Legalizing illegal immigrants can be done. Obama tried to. Hillary will try to. You haven't said anything past "b-but it's too hard and it'll never happen! Muh democracy doesn't work that way!"

It almost happened. Clinton will push for it, too. Why just dismiss it? Since they're here and having them pay tax will help the country, why not?

I Support Trump. I'd love seeing America burning.

Greetings from Europe.

LOL
>THIS IS MY THREAD YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO THINK OTHER THINGS IN MY THREAD
so you don't have a real argument, is what you're saying.

They didn't pay any taxes, you fucking retard....even though they were supposed to, they had been assigned ITIN numbers but abused and frauded the system. Are you so dumb that you trally think illegals will stop gaming the system if they receive citizenship? LOL

Other people have brought that point up. Scroll up, buddy.

holy fuck you're dense
i'm saying that you should let BOTH become citizens.
>Allowing illegals just encourages the shit to come here
only let the ones with jobs get citizenships
>why do you want this country to be overrun with shit?
it already is. you disgusting rednecks are the cancer of society. you're like niggers but you have a superiority complex.

What is wrong with a culture war? Western culture has the ability to carpet bomb their 4th century culture with drones, and end it once and for all.

You just need some backbone.

are you drunk or something? or just inbred?
that wouldn't have happened if they paid legal taxes.

you're right, I cannot. maga.

yeah my argument is as real as make illegals now legal.. and still have a fucked up economy.

great plan. despite the fact that you haven't thought about how would this vote work? do the 30m people in california have more of a vote than the 1.6 million of idaho? how do you weight the difference?

are all people in idaho the same as the people in california or NY or wyoming for that matter? none of the states agree on every single law but you think that legislation can magically turn 20m resource draining bodies into magical taxp paying bodies?

what about the ones who work for money to specifically send back home? what motivation do they have to stay? how does US benefit from this money?

That is a stupid fucking picture. Any idea why so many terrorists happen to be Muslim? It's because they were bombed. It's easy to make terrorists from a war-torn place. Just point at the drones that bombed their family and say that it's their fault. Which, btw, is true.

The US should NOT be the ones fighting in the Middle East.

"Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year"

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/05/11/waitillegal-immigrants-get-1200-more-in-welfare-benefits-than-american-families-n2161305

I have class consciousness

Correct observations regarding the failures of our current political system do not justify absurd, anti-progress authoritarian solutions.

get a load of this fucking goy
all about that oppression and alienation amirite?

you will grow out of it by next semester

>yeah my argument is as real as make illegals now legal.. and still have a fucked up economy.
i can't believe you're unironically arguing against illegal immigrants when you can't even speak English.
>despite the fact that you haven't thought about how would this vote work?
it's... in congress... you fucking idiot...
come up with an argument as to why it is a BAD IDEA. Not about the logistics of its implementation, why would it be a BAD IDEA.

And also

False flags each and every one of them
That includes the last one in New York.
Shits getting boring...

'murrica = ISIS

They were supposed to pay legal taxes...damn, you really are that dumb. LOL

He's got my vote cause he's going to bring around WW3.
A war against the rest of the world that will finally get of the cancer that is rotting America and the rest of the world.
And hopefully annilihate all of you fuckers that visit Cred Forums.
Good lord I can't wait for it to happen.
DIE MOTHERFUCKING LOSERS!!! DIE!!!

>bomb the shit out of them
>have them hate us more

pick one... If you bomb them enough, they won't hate or smell or even use oxygen.

ISIS detected

they CAN'T pay taxes when they're not legal citizens you mouthbreather

He has small fingers

>obviously troll

you are just acting dumb now

>how dare you threaten my white economic privilege
>my skin makes me ruling class

YAAAAAWWWWNNNN

Oh, sorry. It's just that you're such a basic bitch.

WOAH. you almost cut me on all that edge. isn't it your bedtime?

You must be for Trump. He said the same thing as you.

>it's... in congress... you fucking idiot...
and will never be passed... fucking idiot (not much unlike every other bit of fuckery that goes through congress)
but m-muh path to citizenship

it's just another political talking point and you are taking it way too seriously. but it is making me concerned that you might actually be a retard

hes wishy washy

this whole post.. it's like you copy and pasted it from reddit

>What is wrong with a culture war?
Because it's not a war that you can really win with militery power. Just look at what happened, we owned the fuck out of afganistan and irak, no two ways about it, BUT it created a culture war fuled not by a army but by civilians. A millitary platoon wont stop a lone attacker who got his hands on some explosives, tanks wont stop stabings and shootings at night. The more you drop masive amounts of bombs on civilians the more likley it is that people living here will want some kind of pay back. Muslims are a problem because they are easily radicalized at the moment, bombs dont make less radicals, they make more. The only way to get rid of them is to integrate the children into our culture so they wont fell any conection with their 3rd world shit belifes.

>ITIN = Individual Taxpayer Identification Number

You are definitely autistic.LOL

come up with an actual argument, not saying that it'll be difficult to pass the legislation.
everybody said obamacare could never be passed in congress. and that the supreme court would shut it down. but you cuckservatives have to live with it now regardless.

Its a reahdead

did you even pass high school? just curious.

>we can totally pass legislation X
>they did it with legislation Y
god I hate you so fucking much

why the fuck would you pay taxes to a society that doesn't give you citizenship? what're they gonna do, deport you? oh wait, they'll deport you anyways.

KEK First off congrats on the promotion bro.
Second what the fuck is a STEM degree?
Third I have all the white privilege in the world.

but now that all the ad hominems are out of the way, why don't we be productive?

My point is with all the arguing dems. and repubs. do about it. what solutions have we come up with?

Give them all immunity
or kick them out, build a wall, and hire more people to guard it?

Like really those our only two options?

Wouldn't it make more sense if we took a second to realize that they come over here because their county is shitty, and ours is better, and instead of kicking the door on them shouldn't we be trying to help their country.
I mean we unilaterally fought a war, and one of the major selling points was was that they had an evil dictator.

plus we are terrified that terrorists are going to infiltrate from mexico. so wouldn't it make more sense to pose more of an influence over them rather than hide from them.

>r-r-r-reddit
>muh Cred Forums is a safe space for skinheads

Assimilate to our culture, filthy stormfag care bear. You can't jump off the boat and turn our boards into the same stinky shitholes you came from.

so you still have no argument as to why it's a bad idea.
so you agree it's a good idea, just that it'd be difficult to pass in congress?

I think he's just trolling, because no one is that stupid. You are wasting your time responding to that idiot.

yup

I don't think I need to prove to you it's BAD when I have given more than enough examples of how illegal immigration does not benefit a country (in some cases hurting it)

and I don't agree with you on your little plan of well we can make Illegal LEGAL by waving some magic legislation that millions of people are already divided over.
so you seem to be beating a dead horse and I am not sure why
too much of this post sucks or is just flat out wrong. I don't even know where to begin

You stupid fucks don't deserve to vote.
Let alone breath the same air the world does.
You dumb fucks posts your traps, furries, CP, lolis, Nazi appreciation, racism, beastality.
And in your arrogance think you have the right to vote.
Only CItizens of the country has the right to vote not depraved sociopaths.
I seen more humanity in abused, homeless dogs.
You so called Cred Forums don't deserve to live let alone vote.

woah bro.. epically savage i mean dam tho that fucking roast #100#100

>integrate the children into our culture
That's just it. They don't integrate. They are just like niggers. Always a victim oppressed by 'whitey'. Just exterminate them. They look like shit and smell bad too, so actual humans will be much better off. Why do you think the Neanderthals are all gone? Because modern humans didn't want to put up with their bullshit.

>I don't think I need to prove to you it's BAD
so you're saying you can't prove it's a bad idea
>I have given more than enough examples of how illegal immigration does not benefit a country
that's why i'm saying the immigration should be legal, to which your argument is "BUT IT'S HARDD"

what is your argument against making legal immigration more accessible to people who already work in the US, without saying "it would be difficult to pass in congress" (because that isn't an argument)?

We should go back to having to own property in order to vote. If you aren't successful in life--then you really should have no say in how the government functions. That's just common sense.

amen!!

Meh..thats the reason TO elect him. Looks like he will be clearing out all the monkey shit from the whitehouse out..

define bad

really this

Bingo

what is your argument against making legal immigration more accessible to people who already work in the US, without saying "it would be difficult to pass in congress" (because that isn't an argument)?

>they come over here because their county is shitty

And they do their best to make this country shitty to feel like home.

Liberals
>politicians are crooks, we want someone anti establishment to make real changes
Here comes Trump who not even the establishment Republicans wanted
>he has no political experience, let's elect the most establishment candidate ever

There is no way to exterminate a relligion that has over a billion followers. They dont integrate because half the time they live in ghettos. Want the refugess to integrate? Do what germany has come up with, assinged housing, assinged schools, forced languege lessons BUT at the same time dont act like a asshole twords them. In england the integration process is working, over 50% of the muslim youth is less and less radicalized, more and more liberal. Killing people only ends up with them trying to kill you

my argument is that US has currently 20m people walking around "undocumented"

that is BAD and it should be fixed by and number of means. first and foremost would be mass deportations and then a giant wall. that would be GOOD

Right fucking on.

Also, chekt

I agree. Started off with no college and flipping burgers. Went to college while managing burger place. Bought a shit house at 22. Still mine--I rent it out now. This success shit isn't rocket science. You just have to go to work every day.

This man has a good point.

Bankrupted a long time ago, and besides, people learn from their mistakes, he's been through the experience and has less of a chance of letting it happen again. Not like Hillary, who commits crime and to this day still commits crimes and piles lies upon lies to cover it up.

Trump has a good relationship with Putin, and he could very well relive tensions between America and Russia. Hillary wants war with Russia and more war in the Middle East.

End of days? What?

Well firstly i'm a yuropoor living in yuropooristan.

>There is no way to exterminate a religion
Really? And how many Mayans are there?

"Incompetent billionaire" is an oxymoron

And you're a moron

that isn't my question. why is allowing people who already have jobs in the US citizenship a bad idea?
you know what? forget it. I've asked you this question 15 times and you still don't have an answer, because you can't think of one. you haven't produced an actual reason, you just keep deflecting because you're a complete moron.

If you really believe that, than you sir are a fucking imbecile.

You lucky bastard >:(

because Jill Stein

>implying a baby born to bill gates is a capable president just because he's a billionaire
why do people think that if they vote for trump they'll gain his success? he was born into his wealth, he didn't earn it at all. you are not one of him, you do not sit at his table. you don't get what he has if you vote for him.

>why is allowing people who already have jobs in the US citizenship a bad idea?
if they aren't a legal citizen who did they take that job from? that's what I want to know

Because I want a wall on the southern border. The entire east side of my city is fucked.

Though if I'm honest that's only like 35% of the reason, the rest is because this will clearly be the most entertaining presidency. Ever.

>let's prove once and for all that capitalism is freedom only for the bourgeoisie

Yeah, good thinking! We'll have a socialist revolution within two months!

Because they will do these shit jobs for minimum wage or below.

This is great for big employers and even small employers. They always have a steady supply of shitlord mexiniggers to clean the toilets for jackshit/hour.

IF YOU STOP THE MEXINIGS FROM COMING HERE YOU CAN FORCE THE COMPANIES TO PAY A PROPER WAGE FOR DOING REALLY SHITTY JOBS!

THAT IS WHY! YOU SIMPERING UNEDUCATED FUCK!

if you lose your job to somebody who is in the country illegally, can't speak the same language as you or your boss, and has no connections at all to American infrastructure, then you don't deserve a job.
source: i'm a foreman at a construction company. I recently fired all of my American workers because they were lazy, stole time, and did shitty jobs. I hired a translator and a bunch of ecquadorians (or some other shithole country idk) and they do twice as good a job for half the cost.
tl;dr if you lose your job to an illegal immigrant you don't deserve a job.

I could never vote for a guy like him, for a reason that I will stand by my entire life.

>Because they will do these shit jobs for minimum wage or below.
funny how farming is a shit job to you when it was your great grand pappy's livelihood and the reason why you are here to begin with (maybe not you before you take everything so literal you fucking faggot) but farming was once a respectable lifestyle men did with honor... but I guess it's a shit job to you because you don't want to get your hands dirty

read above fag same shit applies to you

Because the only skill he has is burning through his dad's money. This presidency thing is purely overcompensating.

He's not real. Don't want military too take over if a non- entity is elected President.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1I-VonuoM

>I am part of the problem I am arguing: the post

ever think that you are just a shit team leader? no I bet that thought never ran through your mind

I actually have many reasons why I cannot vote for him.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. Trump has a sick obsession with the president's birth. Making an attack like this during campaign season is one thing...Trump did it for 5 years non stop. It is a fact that Obama was born in Hawaii, and Trump refused to accept that which makes me believe that he is seriously mentally ill.
He wants to bring back waterboarding and worse. These are his own words, and what he's suggesting is a war crime and or violating international law. If you don't think that simulating the sensation of drowning is torture, how about you try it yourself? He wants to kill the families of terrorists who may have not even committed any crime or had any knowledge of anything. His own words. Again, this is a war crime and or violating international law.
He mocked a disabled person on live TV. I have family and friends who have disabilities. It's extremely offensive for a presidential candidate to act like that. He got into a fight with war heroes and their families. No excuse for his behavior. He is threatening our trade and military allies...especially Mexico. Mexico won't pay for a wall. If Trump holds back funds to Mexico for the wall he may trigger an international trade war with Mexico. We don't need our relationship with Mexico going down the shitter because of Trump. The wall cannot be continuous because of a number of issues such as geography and privately owned land. Plus, the maintenance of the wall would be absolutely ridiculous. When we run out of money or no longer need a wall do we really want that ugly thing crumbling away in our deserts?

I don't want to get bombed. Nuff said, not a niggger. #not a nigger.

the same shit does NOT apply to me.
do you even know how to read? I didn't say anything of the sort.
i'm saying that if you suck at your job enough to lose it to somebody who DOESN'T SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE AS THEIR BOSS then you don't deserve a job.
american workers are lazy pieces of shit who want benefits for working 20 hours a week even though they get paid for 40 hours a week. they do pisspoor jobs and never fix their mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yBGE80covk

FYI illegals aren't the primary cause of low wages. Illegals have, by nature, a rather limited range of jobs they can do here in the US. It's not like they can work at MacDonald's or a grocery store.

Conservative judges make us less free.

you're kidding, right?

you know, i was just thinking about how black people make up stupid names and that their african names are like "muftubi obatumbo" (oba is common, it means "king").

then, i remembered "mush mouth" from "fat albert". that stupid way he spoke... it was cute and he had those massive stupid lips so he was "adorable" but i wonder if they secretly fooled cosby and blacks by making mush mouth speak in a way that sounds like random african names and how stupid they are.

Except he really isn't that dangerous. He's going to put other people in charge of everything. He's going to just lay out his vision to be followed. He won't even be in DC most of the time.

i'm arguing that the illegal immigrants should be given citizenship status.
the problem is that american blue collar workers are inbred pieces of shit who are too fat and lazy to stand up half of the time.
if you lose your job to somebody who can't communicate with you because they don't speak the same language, kill yourself because you are literally worthless.

>an actually politically rational person on Cred Forums

The universe is breaking

Why would I be kidding? For once can you please make an intelligent response?

i still pay them above minimum wage. it's just half of what a construction union requires I pay the shittier workers that they give me.

STRAW MAN FAGGOT ARGUMENT!

YOU'RE ACTUALLY JUST REINFORCING MY POINT YOU DUMB FUCK!

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S BIG COMPANIES, AGRICULTURE, WHO THE FUCK EVER!

PEOPLE THAT PICK THE VEGETABLES SHOULD BE PROPER AMERICANS BEING PAID A HUGE WAGE!

WE ALREADY SUBSIDIZE FARMING WITH TAX MONEY ANYWAY!

NICE TRY PACO!

I'M CALLING FOR REFORM YOU DUMB SHIT!

I'M ALSO CALLING FOR YOU...

TO

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT!!!!!!!

But how are they making this country shitty? because they vote dem?

oh wait aren't they illegal... so they cant vote....

You're still ignoring the fact that if we help them make their country less shitty like ours then they won't want to come back, and they will probably leave.

I'm not saying they need amnesty, they should definitely be in their own country, but why do we always just want to slap a band-aid on major problems?

He's into keeping net surveillance going

He's a shill candidate to push Hillary on weak minded plebs so when she cheats again they feel like winners

It wouldn't even be counted. If you think they're counting that shit you're deluded

Thank you for reading my post user. I appreciate your response.

Do you actually believe this? Do you know the man? what if the people he leaves in charge say that kicking out 2 million people is a bad idea?

you can't see how the post applies to you because you are a shortsighted moron. it is not as literal as an American losing their job and then their employer hiring an illegal who can't speak the language etc. etc.

but when the other user (the one I told you to read above and you didn't) decides that he as a foremen will employ illegals because it saves him a buck and he gets (in his opinion quality work) then he has essentially taken away jobs that an American crew can do.. the same crew he said he literally fired and then gave the jobs to Ecquadorians (he can't even fucking spell)

Internet surveillance! YES he is totally for this. Why hasn't this been discussed more on here? He's fucking said it in the primary debates. I watched him talking about how he wants to limit the websites we have access to here in the US and is concerned about not being able to crack encryption. This is a big issue.

is it noon in russia already? damn. time for me to get to bed.

Because he is in no way qualified to be a world leader.

Take your liberal copy pasta back to facebook fagget

And every prison slave does the same shit to you. Trump just wants domestic slaves instead of foreign ones.

Self bumping newfag

literally all my fucking wut

i'm the user who fired all the americans.
because they're lazy and fat and don't like to work.
i'm also the one you just replied to.
you're too stupid to follow your own reply chains.

but i'll reiterate: if you are so bad at your job that someone who can't speak the same language as you is able to take it from you, you do not deserve to work.

Harris is the smartest dumbass I know. Liberal colleges really fuck a person up.

It doesn't help that Hillary loves that shit too. I'm all about Jill for that. She's about not fucking with people who don't fuck up the planet

What exactly is liberal about stating his own words and plans? I don't like the man, but you know what? I have probably watched, heard, and or read more on Trump than most on here. I watched nearly all Republican debates, the yown halls, the Republican National Convention all 4 days of it live. Not trying to sound like a dick or anything, but I know what I'm talking about.

this whole idea of a wall is so childish i cant believe anybody thinks that will actually keep people out. And pretend for a minute that it did - the longest unprotected border on earth is the border between the USA and Canada... all they'd need to do is suck off the hombre guarding a cargo plane/ship to Vancouver

> if we help them make their country less shitty like ours

That isn't what Democratic policy does, though. Dem policies are designed to make our country more shitty like theirs.

Democrats have become Globalists (To be fair, most mainstream Republicans are also Globalists).

Globalism is the new Feudalism. It creates huge swaths of indebted working poor, massive ghettos, and tiny patches of paradise for the rich.

Somehow Democrats have tricked about half of America to think that is in their best interest, because hey, at least we're all poor together and no awful white people are succeeding from hard work, I mean white privilege.

You dumb fucks are voting for your overseers.

How many call centers, production lines, fire crews, and factories in this country do you think are leasing convict labor for $0.16/hr now?

Why else would we lock up more people than anyone else? The country runs on slavery still.

>Globalism is the new Feudalism. It creates huge swaths of indebted working poor, massive ghettos, and tiny patches of paradise for the rich.
>Also, I love capitalism

If only you people were a little bit smarter and better educated. And less selfish.

OMG I CAN""T EVEN !?!? ARE YOU SIRIUSLY ASKING THAT QUESTION OMG! RLY?

Stay out of this fuck head this is between him and I.

>My parents sent me to a Liberal Arts college, so I'm much smarter than you are. It's a burden, really. You want fries with that?

Yeah, socialism is the only way to go. Look at how wonderful Venezuela is right now.

Look how awesome it turned out for

Jill Stein probably has good intentions, but honestly she's way too far left. I'm a liberal myself Cred Forumsro, and when I was younger I would have been more in agreement with Jill Stein. The problem is that we have to look at what can be done realistically, and that means electing candidates who can work with the opposition. Jill Stein is so radical that I cannot imagine how she would be willing or capable of working with the opposition.

He's not a republican

Im a gay nigger who fucks children. Why wouldnt i vote for trump?

>He's not a republicuck

fixed that for you

Getting told when you're being fucking stupid is good for you - learn from it. For example, it's "between me and him".

>Venezuela
>socialist
>I'm an uneducated American who thinks socialism is when the government does stuff within a capitalist society

Jill Stein is a drum circling fruitcake. No one that doesn't have a bong shelf in their dorm room supports her.

Elect her and will have food riots in 4 years.

..so because the prison industrial complex has co-opted my ability to ever stamp license plates (unless I commit a crime... which I am always free to do) I should continue to allow or even support illegal immigration which hurts American industry in the interest of low cost goods...

nope. I don't think I am going to play ball with that and I think you are an idiot for somehow drawing that connection

Are you suggesting that democracy and capitalism are the only government/economic systems that work?

I dunno. The US isn't a smoking crater, and the best option in this election out of Hillary and Trump is for Obama to declare he's staying.

Obama 2016 - because the other options are worse than breaking the constitution

Because im not an Americuck

>I'm bitter because my African Studies/World Music degree didn't translate to meaningful employment.

Don't you have a park to occupy?

Well that's kind of what I was getting at. I said it more eloquently than you, but I think you get the point. Perhaps you wanted to reply to the thread before mine?

>t. guy who doesn't know the difference between "will" and "we'll"
>seriously

You don't live in a state with alot of illegals do you? Ha. I'm joking. Every state uses them. That's the dirty secret no one ever talks about. In my city, all the illegal stopped working for a day. It shut down the entire region.

He's a narcissistic orange douche-bag. A failed tycoon and reality star who is great only in his own mind.

Ph.D. in physics here, actually.

>inb4 nuh uh b/c I'm smartest angsty teen in teh universe

I never said I am advocating dem policies. I don't even vote dem.

And you are still ignoring the core argument; if their county had better opportunities then they wouldn't want to come here.
We have no problem being the world police, so why don't we police the shit out of mexico?
It will be safer, less corrupt, and therefore a better place to live.

kicking them out and building a wall wont do anything except cause resentment; we might as well be telling the sand niggers to visit cancun.

No, but they're the only ones that at least give a sliver of hope for people to break out of their caste structure.

America is neither a democracy nor capitalist, btw.

Ph.D. in Trumpian Economics here

typical trump supporter

Refusing trade hahaha

Yep, you caught me I'm bad at grammar.

Toppest of Keks

>Doctorate in physics
>Shitposting on an imageboard

Well, I'm a time-traveling ninja with dinosaur DNA and a 10th-degree black belt in kung fu.

Why don't they come in legally? There is a way, is there not?

We can't kick them all out. That's pretty much what the dems have been arguing for a long time. It's logistically impossible to round up every one of them and send them back. Both dems and Republicans want to prevent them coming in by securing the border but get sidetracked with debates on deportation, the national debt and the government budget.

Theory, so let's just say I have time available.

Yes they just drive across or they get a visa and let it expire.

Shut up my opinion is more important compared to you fags, bet 97% of you kiddies can't even vote

>Also Trump ftw

you would think they would do that but apparently if you break the law of a country you don't belong in the inhabitants will fight for your interests

I gotta get in on this illegal immigrant thing

>Doesn't understand how the Daily Show works.

Yeah, interview a hundred people anywhere and you will find at least one complete moron. There is similar - and worse - footage from Hillary and Bernie rallies. Actually, the Berntards were the absolute worst for shit like that.

trump is very low energy
sad

yes because no way thats a plant or a joke
surely someone of his age who lived in america during 911 wouldnt know what president was in office at the time
he looks like a whitetrash redneck too, one of those who were screaming that bush was the greatest president ever, i severely doubt this image

>Actually, the Berntards were the absolute worst for shit like that.
evidence needed

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

>he has anywhere from 20 to 200 mil

Oh lord you guys have just started lying to yourselves to make it better, huh?

>We can't catch every murderer, so why even bother trying.

How come leftists don't apply their immigration logic to other crimes? Because it's retarded, that's why.

they will only vote for you when their masters realize they need votes

So that's really on us, right?

Trumpians seem to think it's so easy to fix the problem. The problem is both sides of government cannot agree with how to stop illegals from getting in. Republicans had their chances failed. Democrats had their chances failed. Why did they fail? Because it's an extremely complex issue. We now have millions of illegals in the country. Most have no idea where they are. How do we round them up and send them back? We also have a few million here that have children who are technically US citizens. What then? Then there's the border...

>where have I heard this 10,000x before?
if you mean why have you heard it, it's because it's true.

He gets mine because I'm white

you're talking to the same group who tried to push pepe the frog as a white supremacist symbol in hopes of rallying the troops
their depths no limit, they'll sink as far as it takes to twist basic truth and logic to fit their narrative

his sons make Beavis and Butthead look smart

We do try. Why would you think that we don't? Obama deported 2 something million illegals. That's more than GWB. He put a halt to the deportation of the dreamers because they are children who were raised here and otherwise would be US citizens. It's a complex and sensitive issue. Human life is not black and white. You know that.

There are clips online of The Daily Show being caught doing shit like that, or editing the holy hell out of interviews to make people look stupid.

Their defense is always, "We're just a comedy show," which is true, except that so many liberal retards get most of their news from it. Well, back in the day at least. Almost nobody watches that show now. I think reruns of Reno 911 get more viewers these days.