Hey Cred Forums can I get a feels thread going? I'm locked in my room right now...

Hey Cred Forums can I get a feels thread going? I'm locked in my room right now. My roommates are in the living room and I'm scared. For those who don't know, I'm the user from earlier today. I posted how my roommates took advantage of me. I need anything to distract me right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc
kageshi.com/rooms/kageshi
cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=kM3dryMR3Lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depression bump

Oh shit i remember you thats some tough shit you went through did you consider the other anons advice of going to the authority's?

I did but I can't explain it, I just can't seem to gather my nerve to walk over and file a report. Im fucking terrified

Oh shit OP are you serious?
>Grown ass man
>Grounded by other grown ass men
>Only natural recourse-- become trap because youre pathetic and probably already get 'taken advantage of'

>just broke up with GF of over a year
>dealing with a death of a friend
>cue existential crisis
>talking to another girl but I'm not sure if she's interested, says flirty things and gives flirty clues, but I don't wanna make a move and get rejected and feel like a retard and be awkward.
What do

Wait what happened?

Eh its okay but you'll make it through this cause you got us

Eh as shit advice as it is you know what they say the worst she can say is no but no matter what you choose good luck fam

I think I remember OP. If I'm correct I think he's the user that got raped by his roommates or something

>depends on being in a relationship to have a stable life
Try to be single for a bit dog, shits nice as fuck when you don't have to deal with another human being constantly

To provide more info his roommates got him drunk and high af and then raped him

It costs nothing to risk. If it doesn't work out, you could just chose another.

You might be right. I just really enjoy having human contact. And I usually don't have much (via text or anything), which is why I'm here.

OP here. Both these anons are correct.
It's been a nightmare ever since. They act like nothing happened, like it's all of andeath we're all still buddy buddy. But I'm scared it's all fake shit to just get me again...

I honestly wish i had more advice but most of my advice comes from experience and ive never been in this situation before

better to find out the hard way than to never find out at all. Be wary of leaping straight into another relationship though, it takes a while to get over a relationship - unless she revealed herself to be a rubbish slut with no redeeming qualities.

If you like this new girl though, have a crack you pussy.

I just hate being home. When I'm at school or anywhere else I can feel as normal as I can. It's the thought of being here and actually being that gets me. I hate it here. Even with my door locked and barricaded I still feel helpless

I just really hate being unable to help others guess you could call it a flaw of mine or something

Deets for those of us that missed the last thread?

Does anyone else feel like they always end up being forgotten no matter how many new people you surround yourself with after the old ones fail you and no matter how much you believe them when they say it will last they always seem to leave you

Thanks for just replying user. This distraction is what I need. It sounds gay but it means a lot to have you guys replying. Feels like I'm not alone in my room and that makes me feel a bit safe

Yes, user. I too feel this daily. We stand alone together.

I know the feel that's actually why i was looking for a feels thread to be honest i cant sleep and im just thinking too much about the past

Here's what I posted earlier

>be me
>hanging with roommates last Friday night
>movie night
>drinking and smoking
>suddenly one roommate puts his hand on my leg
>wtf is going on
>I move to push his hand off
>other roommate grabs my cock
>OMGWTFBBQ
>hey user let's have some fun
>both whip out their dicks
>too much beer and dank for this shit
>try to leave but they keep me on the couch
>how about it user, you wanna lick it
>get forced to suck them off
>too inebriated to fight back
>other roommate get behind me
>pulls my pants off and penetrates me
>get double teamed by my roommates for about an hour
>when it's all over they go to their rooms
>have a good night user
>go to my room and shower
>still don't know wtf happened
>don't sleep at all
>been a week and they haven't mentioned it and act like nothing happened
>feel confused and worried

Well everytime I smoke a joint I end up crying. Then headache and cry again.
Don't know why tho

tell us you're story op

Idk ive heard that low quality weed can cause headaches so that might be the answer to one issue the crying is probably just you letting out emotions that you normally don't while in an altered state of mind

Seems like the poor guy didnt wanna live without her

I'm dating this girl, she's smart, funny and gorgeous, nice petite body. The only thing I don't like is that she does coke from time to time, I only smoke weed and don't do any hard drugs.
wat do Cred Forumsros?

I feel safe here. Cred Forums has always been my safe space (yes I said that get over it Cred Forumstards) and these feel threads help me emotionally stabilize sometimes. Right now though, idk I just feel broken...

See>>>

get some fucking balls. go out their put a gun to each of their heads and tell them they have 10 minutes to leave and if they don't leave after 10 minutes they each have to suck on your nuts with their carcasses lay dead on the floor.

What do you look like OP?

Me and you both man luckily we're in the home of the broken and mentally unstable haha

So.... did they cum? If so im pretty sure that makes you a girl now, OP

Favorite green text op

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc

It's easier said than done. I want to punch them so badly but I can't. Call me a fag or beta but yu didn't experience what I did. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It's a living hell

Let's pretend we're wanted for the right reasons

Go for it, get rejected, deal with it, go again.

or

Dont go for it, regret, harder next time

Sad

Sounds pretty hot user

Man, I don't really mind if I'm forgotten. In fact, I'd prefer to be left alone. What really gets me is that all the things I imagine like going to other planets and seeing other universes and actually doing something that would mean something to me, are impossible. I don't mind the loneliness, it's the fact that my only dreams are impossible for me.

Also, I wouldn't mind having no one else if I could just have one girl who could share this life with me. Not some boring basic bitch or some shit, someone who could really be the completion to my soul. Someone to fill that gap that I can ignore but never get rid off.

I never once thought about suicide till Tuesday of this week. I just want this semester to end so I can just leave

What happened?

OP. Im gonna turn in for the night. Thanks for listening and sharing stories/pics, feels good to know im not alone

Night man love ya

Too bad a broken person is trash forever.

To be loved

call the police. report the bastards. know it sounds easy but you'll feel much better afterwards.

it won't cancel what they've done to you, true. but they deserve a punishment.

other nice thing to do would be to post their names...

come talk to me OP

kageshi.com/rooms/kageshi

Jesus fucking Christ! If that's fiction or nonfiction who cares, his descriptions in the stunted green text format are more vivid than if he went all grab my thesaurus on us.

Incredibly sad. True or not, that story proves that life is way too fucking short for fear. Ask the girl, interview for the gig, bungee jump, kill that weird transient by the Circle K... whatever! Just no fear anons.

alone, together.

Was the sex good?

Turns out he was just sad about leaving home to Japan after a nice trip to Murcia

Depends if they are still broken

tf happened

Saddening to say but i spent most of my child hood like this.

Something that is broken is broken for good.
Something that is damaged can be repaired.
You can't fix a broken person.

I broke this Cred Forumsoys.. It will not fill your life with happiness. If we are depressed i find, it does not go away. I against all odds am now a social butterfly, i go out to parties, i fuck women i drink with a large array of acquaintances/friends.... none of it matters. They are all only here for the moment. It all still sucks lads. Im sorry.

Since op has gone to sleep ill explain pretty much he and his roommates were drinking and smoking and then they raped him

>TL;DR
Apparently OP got raped by his roommates

Well i figured this was the truth but you cant blame someone for having hope huh even tho all it does is get crushed

Some people you think are broken may only be damaged instead.

Nothing

Well guys im gonna leave yall with this last photo it was fun talking to all of you good night for now

Hope will make it harder. If you have simply resigned all hope you can go on and let it go. If you have hope like I do you get crushed so much... You watch people you thought were good friends break your heart, and I stupidly keep hoping that next time will be better. That these people actually care they're not just here to make their shit lives less shitty....

Since this is a feels thread, I'll just leave this here, years ago a guy in "our close tight knit group of friends" drugged me with ghb and raped me behind a church one school night, they all made jokes about it behind my back and laughed about it, my heart broke into pieces when I found out that I was all alone, it physically hurt like in my chest, it made me into a horridly internalized bitter person. I became so agoraphobic that it ruled my life. I haven't had friends since, I don't talk to anyone, especially not strangers since I started going outside recently (after a very long time). About a few weeks ago, my rapist died. I don't feel any better, but I am glad, very glad.

I read these threads for gratitude. My wife is my soulmate, best friend and beautiful in every way...I need to remember that, because money, the 21st Century lifestyle and just the passing of time & familiarity can make me forget it. I love my wife.

Want to know something fun Cred Forumsros?
I study psychology, mostly mental illness. Particularly those that stem from events earlier in life.
I've remembered things I hoped to keep repressed now, and fully understand the saying 'Ignorance is bliss'. When you can look back on your life and not see any events that made you as broken as you are its bad, it fills with despair and loneliness.
But when you can look back and pin point every little event that added a new mental scar its worse. Because you know who or what caused them, you can put faces to them and can't forgive them for the life long damage put on you. You don't just get put down, you are filled with anger and hatred, and you know you can't act on it. Its a layered cake of the sinking feeling that you know the damage will not go away, hatred at whatever caused it, and something indescribable to me in knowing that nothing you ever do can fix it or make amends.

>be me
>18
>almost failed high school cause most of my family started passing towards middle of second semester
>still live with parents
>work at a shit job
>I've been sheltered my whole life, can't cook for shit, don't know how to even talk to people
>never moved, but all my other friends moved away years ago
>realize that everyone that was there in my childhood is probably dead now
>mom cut me off from her side of the family for some fucking reason, even though they pretty much raised me
>don't know if they're alive
>every girl I've dated just thought I was "too much" and just blocked/stopped meeting up
>my dad is brainwashed from work, seriously isn't the same from back when I was a kid
>my mom has that "I'm always right attitude"
>uncle killed himself and my mom blamed it on me
>have almost no friends in highschool
>I can play four instruments but no one cares to listen

I'm not going to kill myself cause I know I have a whole life ahead of me, but damn the thought just crosses my mind sometimes

Jesus all this is tearing me up. I wish I could just help all the anons who feel this way

this one was savage. i chuckled while a tear dropped from the eye. good night bro

cheesespin.net/
hooory shet

I'm still having trouble starting the list.

I really started getting sad when i was 14/15
My mom and dad were fighting a lot
My sister -who was the only one who actually cared about me next to my dad-
My brother who was just a chad-wannabe
This is a story about my dad who passed away yesterday.
>My mom and dad were fighting and i didn't want to hear the things she said about my dad
>my dad has always been financially struggling ever since he lost his job when i was 6
>But he always cared for me
>One day got really upset because of all the fighting
>I got on my bike and left
>Paddled for about 27 kilometers\
>Called my dad, Crying that i was lost and angry
>He picked me up 10 minutes after that
>The last time i actually had a chance to speak to him all he did was hug me and give me some change for the bus.
>Told me; ''I was not allowed to hang out with daddy anymore'' with tears in his eyes
>Had a really lonely childhood.
>Trouble making friends because i always thought i never had any friends except my dad
>tried contacting him via email, Skype, phone but he wouldn't answer any of them.
>Got more and more angry towards my mom and brother
>Always kept the change that he gave me for the bus
>It was about 25 euros wich was enough to go see my sister
>Kept it in a little vault
>Opened it and sniffed the change to get a happy thought about how dad used to hug me
>I tried taking the train to my sister, but i took the wrong train
>The police had to bring me back
>Call sister and she started sobbing when i told her dad would be out of our life
>Never saw him again
Turns out he killed himself and i am going to check out his appartment tonight
>I just miss him so much

I want to die Cred Forums, I already tried to commit suicide but there is one problem. I was sitting in my bathtub with a rifle in my hands, ready to do something that would've made Kurt Cobain proud. But I couldnt, I just didnt want to die so meaningless by beeing just another peak in some statistic.
So about one month ago I technicly commited suicide in a different way. I signed up to join the peshmerga, one of the kurdish militias that are currently fighting agains Daesh in Northern Syria. My training will begin soon and I will leave my Home country in Europe probably forerver. I am most certainly going to die down there but i really couldnt care any less. atleast that way I get the chance to take some of the 'bad guys' with me.
Just wanted to tell this to someone so why not tell the people on the Image board that made me enjoy my life for the last 5 years even more.

the feels

Godspeed.

yup

see u on the other side :)

u misspelled *nigga

Although this is very sad, I'm proud that you decided to go fight and try to make a difference which is much more siginficant

Stop being such a twat

Good luck.

Two choices as said before:

1. become a trap, shave your body, wear makeup and perfume, spend your evenings on your knees with two dicks balls deep into your holes, lose all self respect.

2. go out there now and start kicking the shit out of them, hitting them with anything to hand, beating them bloody and shouting like a crazed gorilla.

You might be arrested, and probably thrown out, but you will have regained your manhood 100%.

Seriously dude.

Nevar forget user.

they're making you their bitch, you gotta fight

I have 51 years, I'm live in Falastin (on West side of Israel), I have come back to home from Syria for see my family and they no longer living here... I feel lost. For since 2007 visited this placesite why my English is spoken horrible, I'm sorry. I feel only like getting it off my chest feels. My name is Ahmed I miss them, it was 9 moths I have been back insha'allah what should do I should hunt them down? How have any of you done this and can advice to me? Asrokullila I am sorry speaking so bad, I have only lurk.

What they do to you?

Ya Allah... Friend take care, please, do not be others I have seen be like

they raped OP and he was drunk and high so he couldn't really get away

You must go and find them. Wander if you must but God will see your path.

Omg please elaborate i need to hear full story

Don't know where to look I. We lived in South of Gazzah. It was something alike to (rural?) not many places or family to live with in. My grandson have 4 years when I leave, I was gone for 18 moth, he will still need school but that is all I have to reference. Asrokullila, but thank you for help

Go and find them.

fuck man.

WTF OP.

Find a way to tell someone who can help you. Find a way to get these fuckers punished. I see it's hard but find a way that you can just take the plunge.

E.g. try to report it online. You can write a few sentences saying you want help then you only need the courage long enough to click the submit button, then it's done.

This is so fucking hot

Requesting that feels meme where dat white meme guy is raising his beer, then it focus to his tears pls

>every fucking weekend

if you get the chance, come back and visit user. We will wait for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kM3dryMR3Lc