Trying to decide if I should lose my virginity to this chick. Help me Cred Forums

Trying to decide if I should lose my virginity to this chick. Help me Cred Forums

Yes. Fag

yes. always yes.

Is she a virgin? No? Then no.

not a virgin, no

If you're a dude, stop being a metro gay fuck boy douche bag faggot asshat. Word of advice, when should be the ones that care about who they bang, is men, we just fuck what ever is available and thrown out way! Stop being a vagina, and slam that hammalopolous!

kek and true. Just hit it. Own your animal instincts niqqa

very compelling point

Do it then get more comfortable around girls and fuck 10/10 bitches

So even if I lost my virginity to someone else, would she still be worth it?

Don't ask Cred Forums for advice on prostitutes, just fucking do it

if your horny af yea. who gives a fuck. But if you can get better than obviously not.

Yes. The girst time, you're gonna bust early anyways.!ho bare back son!

makes sense

I would smash. Tbh, I dailyed a worse girl. I won't post a non flattering picture of mine (ex but still) but the one good pic I have is "too big" just like my ego.

I'm an oldfag and I regret every missed opportunity. You get the chance to fuck young girls for only a brief period in your life, and when you're old they'll all seem like 10/10s.

so should she be a repeat thing at all?

I seriously wish I didn't burn my sex drive on my first gf (mad sex every day). I want more variety but my soul just isn't willing to play along.

Not necessarily I lost my virginity to a hooker and she was getting pissed that I was taking such a long time to cum

again, if you can get better than ditch her but, obv she's all you got so fuck and enjoy.

>humblebrag

If my sex drive weren't held together worse than a beat to shit cavalier (econobox) then I'd smash more than once.

Women are like cars, avoid mileage between 175k-300k. Any more or less then it's proven to be worth it. Also, all cars are better than walking (any woman is better than a life of wanking)

I gotchya. When did you completely lose your sex drive?

interesting analogy, I can dig it

Around april of my senior year in HS. Had sex multiple times a day every day starting on the summer of sophomore year.

Hmmm yeah i can see where that would wear you out then

You will never get another chance to have sex with a mentally ill person again.

Fuck her and never look back. It's a life experience, will open your eyes to the secrets of life.

kek

I was in that pussy more than I wasn't. It was worth the experience especially since I found out (with current gf) that my ex's pussy was literally a 10/10 grabber meaty all the beels and whistles.

I can imagine. Literally, can only imagine

Still, as long as she isn't between 175k-300k, I'd smash as many times as my dick could get up. Only water a fruit that entire night (sodas aren't good for boners). This is why my sex drive got shot in 2 years but fuck it. I was an animal for two years.

do it

Never heard that, but I'll have to try it

"Sodas aren't good for boners"

Sounds like a Panic! at the Disco song.

Fruits are good for libido and harder boners. Soda fucks with all sorts of shit. Water and fruit make for extra sex.

I like "lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off" by Panic! At The Disco

i am 12

she's fat faggot. wttf is wrong with you?

What?