The hour is late. Confess thy sins Cred Forums

The hour is late. Confess thy sins Cred Forums

i have literally never sinned

forgive op for he cannot stop sucking dicks

I visited hookers last year in my 10 years and going relationship. She doesnt know. She is my first sexual partner. We never had sex in a timespan of 2 years and she didnt walk to talk about it.
I unconditionally lover her and always threat her right. I stopped the hookers after I realize how empty it felt. No remorse at that point.
Fast forward a year: we recovered our sex life and everything is great: except the overwhelming guilt is killing me from the inside for 4 months now.

I sucked my first dick today. Not as gay as I thought it'd be

You must tell her. The truth will set you free

ur definitely gay. dont matter how gay you think you are your gay as a motherfucker

I honestly can't think of anything I've done that I regret. No matter how I look at my life, I was always right about myself.

i once clicked agreed without reading the terms and conditions

samesies

Telling her will destroy her life. Ignorance is bliss.

I can't stop fucking my ex girlfriend in the woods and it is ruining my life

OP here. Unrustle thy jimmies and tell her the truth. Should she let you go, you are free to fuck any hooked you want my son. Now dick out for Harambe and your are forgiven

It didn't feel gay though. You gotta try it to understand user

Life has become repetitive and boring. Beginning to resent daily life.

I've slept with my cousin alot

Forgive me father for I have committed dubs.

I pooped in my friends neighbors mail box then set up said friend for the giggles

If you tell her then you fuck both of your lives up.

Carry the guilt and deal with it, but no need to let your pain bleed unto the woman you love m8.

Checked

OP here. Get trips and all is forgiven my son. Harambe be with you

you might not be gay, but you'll hold a dick in your mouth until the swelling goes down

I use to force my ex girlfriend into having anal. It turned me on even more when she would say no and fight back

I went on Disneychannel.com with out asking for my parents permission.

i have a messy apartment

A little bit of dick never hurt anyone

I suck dick on a semi-regular basis.

I use to let my cousin fuck me bareback. Feeling his cum in my ass was the hottest thing ever.

Go to an actual church and confess this. The whole pomp thing helps you feel like you actually got it off your chest. I did this and it helped also atheist here so it's not that I bel I that stuff

15 years ago my rich friend would have these big tent parties in his parents’ back yard. We would roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories and drink crappy liquor/smoke weed. Anyway, this girl Jamie had too much of something and laid across me and this other guy on our lawn chairs. The guy started fingering her through her shorts and I did too. She kept moaning things like “stop” and “no” but was really out of it. Eventually the guy next to me picked her up and carried her out to the woods. We took turns raping her and left her crying, naked in the dirt.

Sorry Jamie. I don’t know what happened to you but I hope life turned out okay. I still think about that night from time to time. We were just teenagers :-(

Dude that's fucked up. At least you feel bad about it. If I were you I would try find her and apologies. Even if it's through an anonymous platform

I cheated on my hand with my girl friends vagina ._.

That's literally impossible.

Around 2 weeks ago I was at a party with my friend and a few other people. My friend ended up leaving the party and going home because him and his girlfriend had a fight. She stayed at the party and kept drinking. I ended up fucking her on the kitchen floor while everyone else was asleep. I'm a terrible person.

OP here. Confess to her in any manner you can. Release this guilt my son and live a free life. Dicks out for Harambe and you shall be forgiven

being born is a sin

I'm extremely attracted to young boys. Like, ages 6-10. They're so cute, I just want to make them happy.

Probably cause your not threatening her correctly maube you need to threat her a bit better?

I fucked my best friend's sister when she was 15. Got her pregnant and convinced her bf that it was his

Met a hot guy at a bar. He bought me drinks, didn't drug me. goodguy.jpg. Went to a club with him. The basic shit, he grabbed my ass while we danced and kissed my neck, shit was hot. Yet I ran away like a pussy when he went to use the toilet instead of getting laid.
He never gave me his number and I remain an idiot virgin. No idea why I ran away.