Hey Cred Forums, ask a 3rd shift security guard at one of the busiest hospitals in the country anything

Hey Cred Forums, ask a 3rd shift security guard at one of the busiest hospitals in the country anything.
>most of us are on drugs or substance abusers
>I have experienced plenty of paranormal activities

Did you see any spooky skeletons bruh?

what's the discreet nickname for the morgue at your hospital?

> one of the busiest hospitals in the country
>most of us are on drugs or substance abusers

That's comforting...

No skeletons, recently though this guy murdered his family and than himself. Saw his 8 year old daughter and baby in the morgue. Blam both to the noggin.

Paranormal?
Tell us about it.

>most of us are on drugs
>I have experienced plenty of paranormal activities

The love shack

Do you deal with a lot suicidal or depressed people, if so tell a story.

Did you see any spooky ghosts bruh?

The irony of it right? Most of the nurses and doctors are pill abusers.

All the time man. Had some guy try and slice his wrists screaming at us to leave him alone and die. Most of the people who come in here though just say that kind of shit so they have a place to stay and some food to eat.

We have underground tunnels all throughout the hospital. Only people who get down there is security, reminds me of the shining. You'll hear whispers going throughout it or shit just will randomly slam shut, one time I had something clap real loud right behind me

Lol ever had to act on that shit or what?

Requirements for becoming a security guard?

Welcome to America

Oh yeah. Especially in the psych ward. I had to stop someone from trying to break out of a second story window by bashing it with a chair. Dumbass bashed his head on the leg when we tackled him though, pretty damn funny lol

Make sure your piss is clean. They only drug test once when you get hired, hence everyone being on drugs. They tested any of us at any point they wouldn't have a staff.

Just did a dip in the ward myself, alot of fuckin meth heads and seriously fucked people. Put's things in perspective.

Absolutely man, love the dip too, I got one in as well. Keeps me calm dealing with these fucking retards.

I meant I was actually admitted myself, if you have a history, no matter what you say you're fucked.

Yeah basically. It's a shame because some of these people are actually nice and just in a rough spot but these nurses will constantly talk shit on the patients all the time.

Why are all nurses products of broken homes and/or fucked up upbringings? Is this something you've noticed or no?

That I can't say for sure. But I definitely noticed most of these nurses are some of the most stuck up bitches you will ever meet in your entire life. Also some of the dumbest. All book smarts and no common sense. We can't even trust these people to lock doors when they leave after their shift, and they do medical procedures on us? That's what freaks me out.

Anymore paranormal stories to share?

I think I just than myself

Once I was doing my rounds in one of the buildings, came across a door that I have never been in. We have master keys to all the doors, and I was told it was a nice spot to hide off the grid. Tried both of my master keys and the door wouldn't budge, when I went to try another key I heard this deep low growl come from behind the door. This is at like 4 in the morning in a spot nobody was at, it scared the shit out of me, I turned right back around and noped the fuck out of there lol

Wat

Do you remember where that door is and if it even still exists?

I used the wrong then by mistake, but I'm glad he pointed it out.

maybe there was just a sleeping dog in the next room

Ah man I would've gone in and seen what the fuck was going on. I'm a big believer in the paranormal world and while the shit is spooky, it doesn't scare me. I know they can't hurt me so I just tell myself that upon approaching any spoops

Yeah whenever I'm in thay position for the night I always pass it.
Nah man no dogs, it's in on the floor where the OR is, no pets would make it there lol

Believe me I wish I could have, but if my master keys weren't working I don't think I have a key for the door. Would have loved to know what's behind it

Next time you have the chance you should try and get in that room and get some pics or video. As a security guard, what kind of equipment do you usually carry?

We carry handcuffs and mace. In order for us to use both we had to go through a lot of training, getting maced sucks balls.

You can't carry?

firearms I mean

no they're too heavy

I wish. It's totally a gun free environment, unless you're law enforcement you can't carry, we confiscate any weapons and give them back whenever that person leaves