again, 6 months coming up :)

how would you abuse this one?

I'm fucking diamonds over that pussy

"Wat wud u do" is shit post stories.

yeah?

Would definitely breed

amy or pasha?

she'd be great for it

I'd open a restaurant and hire her. It would be the Steak and blowjob. I'd cook the steaks and she would blow me and the clients.
Of course, at first, it would be tough for her to be on her knees all day and choking on strangers cocks, but after a month or so, she'd be used to have a aching mouth and feed herself only with cum. She would be proud to be a good little cumdumpster, paid minimum wage.

Do mine and I'll do yours.

who was posting georgia?

You're gonna fap to another man impregnating her?

degrade my sister

she's pretty good, would take her in that dress on the right like the butt slut she is. more?

What is she a gook or a spic

I'm pretty awful

me, but that'pretty much all i have of the little teen whore

sad, no more mirror pics? can you give her IG?

That's cool id still drop a baby in her

Go for it

any ideas?

this pussy is neither small nor tight, fuck off with that stranded whale

Pink

obviously spic

Look dude you're a fucking faggot

WALL
she has to go back

Which one is an anal queen?

clearly both

afraid not mate, i can't give out her social media, but here's one last pic.
glad you enjoyed her

amy it is.
what would you do to her?

why?

Who posted this in the other thread? Moar pls :(

Post more of your slutty gf

I'd start by ripping that blouse off exposing her sweet innocent little nipples. Lets see em

Who would you choose and why?

closest i have to nudes of amy

anyone wanna impregnate this tall asian?

Bend her over that railing and pull her biniki bottoms around her ankles. Grip her hips and push my fat cock into her tight pussy watching her tan ass bounce while I thrust into her. Everyone on the bottom floors would watch her moan and cum on my cock as she gets her nut on my shaft

the tighter one so she'd be in more pain as i slid my throbbing head into her tight little hole.

I'd sneak up on her while she's putting her make up on. She'd gasp and try to turn but too late. With her dress teared up, she'd bend and accept my cock in her ass. She'd feel the habitual pain in her ass, the one every little whore like her knows so much. After I'd blow my load in her hair, she'd smile and tell me that I should just knock next time because she'd gladly be fucked in the ass by any guy who wants to use her holes anyway.

Do mine and I'll do yours.

nudes or gtfo

Damn more of that sweet ass.

damn, cant even see those cute little nips?

What would you do?

my wife, personally would love to watch her go down on another man while i sit in the corner jerking off

don't have, sorry

That would be the right then, what position would you fuck her ass in?

yes, sir!! any pic preference? What would you do to her??

sorry mate, afraid not.
still got slutty pics of her though

bent over ass up face down, she'd be clawing at the sheets as i spread her ass with my thick cock and pumped to the point where juices were running down her thigh from her pussy

Can you even imagine the sounds she would make while she gags on my fat cock with her ass in the air. I'd hardly let her catch a breath while she bobs her head on my hard cock

Do mine and I'll do yours

Another picture

Are you going to cum on her or in her?

gotten her to consider it?

Walk up on her and corner her with my friends. Rip her top off and gang fuck her pretty mouth. I'd get impatient waiting for my turn so I'd bend her over and pull her panties down. Force my girthy cock in her tight wet pussy while her she gags on cocks. Let them nut on her face while I pull out and spray my hot seed on her ass

I want my gf to start dating another guy or to get a bull, anyone wanna take her out on a date?

anyone know any good apps I can get her using so she can find someone?

More of her?

I would ram my cock down her throat, pull her hair and then choke her until she passes out. Get a bitch on heat to spray on her ass and pussy then, after she's awoken, bring my dogs in to fuck her while I fuck her mouth more. She will be screaming and crying and begging for us to stop. We will only stop when we have all cummed inside her, and I have a lot of dogs and can go for hours.

that would be pretty hot, she would sound great with your cock dowm her throat no doubt

ive mentioned it and she did think about it once, but then she decided she didnt really like the idea after all

where the black men at?

I would take them to a local community college and help them get enrolled so they could get educated and be strong independent women. Clearly they wouldn't be interested in betas or cuck games.

once her pussy was dripping wet I would slide my dick out of her ass into her tight little pussy and finish her off until both our juices were flowing out of her pussy

These two need more cock, who can help them out?

Would strip her down and drive her to a shitty neighborhood. Bend her over in a dark alley and gape her pussy while her big tits bounce up and down. After awhile a few black men would join in and take turns with her mouth. They'd shoot a couple of loads on her and then I spin her around and let them have a turn with her pussy. shoot my nut in her face while she cries and moans as they continue to take her.

sluttiest pic you got?

I would take her on a moon lit walk through the town park. We'd stop and fuck under some trees. After I cum in her pussy she tells me she wishes she could get fucked like that all night. I whisper you can as I grab her hands and tie them on a tree branch. I take a sharpie from my pants and write FUCK ME on her lower back. As I walk away laughing I take one last look. She's pissed, and my cum is starting to run down her leg.

Girl #2

my girl

what say you user?

congrats you date a whale

Teen slut

got any more pics to share?

Damn, that girl...

If I could, I take her on a date and show her a nice time, and then fuck her silly that same night over and over until my dick is sore and balls bone dry.

Don't know anything about any useful apps for this, though.

Pull her away from the group and into a more private room. Rip off her top and force her into her knees. Slap my big cock on her face and tits until I was hard as a rock. Grab a fist full of her hair and shove my veiny dick down her throat. She'd try to call out for her friends but her mouth would be engulfed by my cock. Cum on her tits and make her clean my cock off and thank me

Her name is Monique

always had a crush on this girl but kept just missing her, wwyd?

damn that's hot to hear, I wonder if it will be hard to find her a second guy. I really want to get her on Tinder or something and maybe someone will show interest.

Take her on a romantic date and bring her back to mine and start fucking her passionately. Start getting kinkier and handcuff her to the bed and go down on her. And then stopping as she is getting close and ram my cock down her throat while slapping her tits. She'll gag and cover her face in saliva so much her makeup smudges. I'll rip her clothes off, write 'free whore' on her forehead, piss all over her body, force her to have 10 shots and then stagger home to probably be raped multiple times.

Your girl's a hottie. Would love to hear her moans and squeals while I'm pounding away at her cunt until I pump all my cum inside her.

Shouldn't be too difficult to find someone who'd be interested in her.

trying to find my girl a date or two in NYC area

This

Push her onto the bed and push my cock against her ass. Strip her shorts off and fuck her tight wet pussy. Rub my cock from her pussy to her ass and use her juices as lube to fuck her ass hard. Her moans and cries of pleasure and pain would force me to shoot hot jizz into her tight little asshole. Leave her there in a state of shame and bliss while my cum seeps out of her asshole and down her legs

Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll find someone without too much trouble.

I find her at a club completely wasted, take her to the toilets and tell her I'll give her $1 for every guy she lets blow their load on her, and ask her how many guys she wants. She tells me as many as I can get and gives me her phone number. I tell everybody I know and post on craigslist and Cred Forums and get nearly 200 people. We all meet up at an abandoned warehouse and get going, she is so up for it that she lets them use all her holes too. We are at it for 3 hours before everyone cums and she is covered head to toe in our semen, she looks disappointed and says it's buy one get one free so we all get another go. After the second go there is a puddle of cum beneath her and I tell her if she eats it all up I will give her another $10, she says she would have done it for free and does it, but throws up before the end so I tell her it's not good enough, take her clothes and the money and leave her there to make her own way home drenched in cum.

My girl been with her for 1 year now

Which teen slut?

Take righty out at night into the middle of the field with the football team. The team would grope her naked tits and ass and all gang bang her. The coaches would catch everyone in the act, but instead of stopping it they would join in fucking her. Almost 20 men would get a turn with her and bust hot cum on and inside of her. Make her walk home at night drenched and filled with dried cum.

Yeah I'll try her alright. I chloroform her in an alley and take her back to mine. She awakes and she's tied to a railing just outside my house completely naked. I show her a recording of 5 niggers with 10 inch dicks abusing all her holes and cumming all over her body. I ask her whether she wants to be awake for round 2 and she spits in my face. So I put an open mouth gag on her face and we all start fucking her mouth like the toy she is. She is now getting pretty popular and can expect 20 visitors a night.

hey there beautiful fellas

anyone feeling indian?

yeah

the fucks is wrong with you people

eeeek!

Dude. Fucking looks delish.

BAAAAAAAAWK

>38001_455736591941_1989772_n
nz girl?

Fuck outta here with that

Mmmmmmmf

Tie lefty up in a parking garage downtown late at night. Thrust my big thick cockt deep inside her tight pussy. Ride her from behind as a group of drunk guys pull their cocks out and help me DP her and fuck her mouth. Then we'd all take turns shooting our seed on her tight ass. Leave her there for homeless drunks to gang bang.

Ps she's a black cock slut already so I bet she'd secretly love to get gang raped by nigs

nope, english

invite over the gang, tie her down and tease her while stripping off her cloths. Fuck her deep down the throat while the biggest nigger there slams his dick deep into her cunt. Then a third would take her ass she would be used as a toy for a full 48 hours untill our cocks were drained. And from there on id use her as my personal cock sucker.

Every seound week d invite a new group to take turns with her until she lost the will to live then id fuck herso hard she would fall into oblivion as i impreginate her over and over till cum came out every hole. Then titty fuck and throat fuck her till she gaged with my cum and saliva.

Return the favour

Mor

Put her on her knees and tie her hands above her head. Force my fat cock into that wet little mouth and get harder as she gags and cries. Lift up her skirt and pull her panties to the side. Finger her wet pussy and then shove my fingers into her mouth. Get behind her and ride her snatch and feel her pussy grip my fat cock while she gets her nut. Go balls deep into her tight hole and release my pent up load inside her and pull out to watch my cum dribble down her thigh. Put my cock back in her mouth and make her clean me off

oh my god guise its poop!
3edgy5me

Uh-oh! You made the wrong sucker a cuckold

So time to pay the piper for the pants you unbuckled

And hey, you can keep seein’ my whore wife
If the price is right: if not I’m telling your wife

say what

Pull her bikini around her ankles and fuck her pussy from behind. Pump her full of cock and spray my big load all over that tan ass and back

where is this place?

Moar!

switzerland

more specific please?

you know what I just realized? I already have some pictures of her and fapped to them

around lake geneva most probably

new thread

Ostriches won. Where the fuck is our gathering?