What would you do to her (Cuck Thread)

What would you do to her (Cuck Thread)

Post pictures of a girl you know and other anons tell you what they would do to her

Last one hit image limit

Do mine and I'll do yours

I wonder if she'd even care if I just started fucking her out of the blue.

Wrap that scarf around her neck and force here to take my entire cock down her throat while me cries for me to stop. Then I'll turn her around and let another guy fuck her mouth while I slowly slide my cock into her and cum inside her instantly as she wriggles about to get off my dick

my sis

I would push her onto her bed and rip her pants and underwear off. I'd fuck her ass and listen to her scream and cry and whimper. Every sound she made that wasn't a moan or in pleasure I would yank at her hair. She learned quick and was a proper anal slut by the time I emptied my balls down her shitter.

Do mine and I'll do yours.

how would you do either? tall asian preferred but have more of both

what would you do to julianna?

on the right here

the fuck is wrong with you people

fucking shills

I would fuck her while you watch

how would you use her holes?

id strip them all naked and tie them up in doggy position and work my wat through every hole hole until they begged me to stop. Then id turn them round and fire my load all over their teared up faces

Me and two mates will fuck each of her holes simultaneously. We creampie her ass and pussy and cum on her face then tie her up at the rough end of town to a lamp post so the niggers can have a good go at her.

Invite her up to my room to smoke a bowl. 3 of my buddies are already hanging out. Get high with her until she gets flirty with us. Pull out our big cocks and put them in our hands. Let her jerk us off until we were rock hard in her hands. Take turns fucking her mouth until we all shoot cum on her pretty face and tits

Undress her and put her on all fours on the bed and get behind her. Then would fuck her doggy style so hard that she would beg me to stop. I will stop but instead of fucking her from behind i will fuck her throat now. She loves it and i will finish the job by cumming all over her face and sweet tits

Bumping

i'd tie all three of them up get a few guys and gang raped them til they become mindless cumdumps then sell them on the street to make some money

mmmm more

I will insert my penis into her vagina over and over again

please tell me how youd bang georgia

how would the niggers fuck her? let's get some details

forgot a pic

trap, tranny, transexual, transgender

If people spent time on mine I would spend time on theirs.

currently have a crush on her, how would you take her and put me in my place?

what do friends

Would you?

would clear off that table and open up her legs and go to town, she'd take a load in her womb before i turn her around and bend her over to take her asshole.

Her name is Cynthia

I will insert my dick into her pussy over and over again from 1 PM to 3 PM while the music "Careless Whisper" is playing in the background while you watch

which are yours?

wwyd to my ex?

looks like the actress off House

These:

Teen slut

id pull that dress up bend her over and pound away at her pussy...keep the microphone on so everyone can here how much of a slut she is and how much she loves cock. Then id turn her around a ram my cock down her throat and spray my load down her neck

>cuckstriching

grrrr

i'd push her against that mirror opening up her shirt so she can press her boobs up against the mirror. she'd take it in the ass while i grab her wide hips and cum inside

aaargh

czhec'em toyotas

Don't mean I dislike beautiful ostriches, of course.

wee

oopsi dropped some of my" feathers"

Know the recipe for the best party? Some ostriches, in toyotas with bitches puking shit all around.

You're really sexy. Have a kik?

dude I think i'm in love with her

i'd fuck both of them in front of their parents just so they knew the kind of slut they raised and cum inside them so they will get prego while they beg and plead to their parents for help

id strip her to just her heels and throat fuck her to start before ploughing deep into her pussy filling her womb with hot sticky cum

Me and a friend pretend to have caught her shoplifting so we put on our police uniform and take her to the station 'for questioning'. Behind the one way glass we tie up her parents, siblings and friends and force them to watch. We tell her we'll let her off and give her $100 if she is completely submissive for an hour, but otherwise we'll frame her for murder. She agrees and we start by roughly fucking her mouth and make her gag and cover her face with saliva and smudged mascara from her tears. She starts getting into it and lets us both fuck her ass and pussy, she moans and asks for more officers to join. We get our friends to come down and we all end up giving her a bukkake and then taking her into the room with her family and friends naked and covered in bodily fluids.

Girl #2. do mine and I'll do yours

wwyd?

oh yeah? what would you do to her? have more pics

that's so gay, lol

nice i would love to hear more

Don't see why you have to be so retarded, but will keep looking

While you're walking home one day, I'm going to punch and beat you up until you're rushed to the hospital by an ambulance.

You leave the hospital permanently unable to walk and talk, completely paralyzed, wheel-chair bound.

You need constant attention and care from the tall asian girl. She feeds you because you've become like Stephen Hawking, except you don't have a machine to enable you to talk.

Also, you must always be in the same room as her, because you've develop a heart condition wherein you start to have a heart attack, but then she'll just press a button on a device attached to you to stop the heart attack.

Then after a few months, I seduce the tall asian girl and become her boyfriend. I go to her house regularly, touching her butt every now and then when you're looking. She at first says, "stop it, he's looking", but I'm persistent and after a while, it becomes a regular thing.

The asian girl and I would make out, your heart would beat faster triggering a heart attack, but luckily she and I are inches away from you and so she'd just press the button again and again to stop you from dying.

Good thing you can't talk or move.

Next month, I convinced the tall asian girl to have a threesome with the shorter asian girl, and we'd have a threesome. I fuck both of them while they press your button. While fucking, we all laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation but they try hard not to because they don't wanna hurt your feeling, but sometimes they just can't help but laugh.

would push her against the wall so i dont have to see her face. take that wine bottle and see how far it'll go inside her, while using her tits as handles

wwyd to MY ex?

so, catch this... this car is a toyota
don't you think it's pretty awesome?

buy her an ostrich

by far the dumbest one of these i've ever read

How would you use my good friend Teodora?

moar?

I want my gf to start dating another guy or to get a bull, anyone wanna take her out on a date?

anyone know any good apps I can get her using so she can find someone?

id choke her using my cock until she begged me to stop, then id ram my cock balls deep into her tight little asshole, pounding it harder and harder then id pull out, stick it back in her mouth to clean it then cum all over her face

Anybody? Wwyd

I would bring her home and strip her totally naked. As I remove her clothes I explain to her that this will be the last time she will ever feel clothing against her skin. After she is totally nude I push her to the ground and explain that this will be the last time she ever walks again without permission.
Her life as a slave has begun and from now on she will be only used for her 3 holes and her masters comfort. When not in use she will be used as furniture such as a foot rest or table.

Do mine and I'll do yours.

I would call on the phone and talk to for hours... because she can't figure out wtf the problem is with my internet. Goddamn techsupport SUCKS anymore.

i'd fuck the girl on the far right in alley just so i can fuck her she seems like a dumb broad who would walk in an alley in the middle of the night alone

Id make her spit on my dick and suck it hard while my finger goes from her tight asshole to my mouth!!

More pics ?

i would grab her tits and stick my dick between them and cum all over her face. afterwards i'd eat her out until she came hard. would then find her panties and shove them into her asshole like a tail, and let her go out like that, periodically lifting up her dress to show random strangers.

what does user say?

I lol'd

Get her very drunk and take her back to mine for a good fucking with two friends. She moans and begs for more men to join in, we record the whole thing and proceed to blackmail her. We now own her: she does whatever we say. We decide to play with her a little bit and tell her to go to the supermarket in a short skirt with a butt plug in and write 'ask me for a blowjob' just underneath her ass. She tells each guy that asks her for a blowjob to meet her at the same time in the mens toilets. She goes and they all are eager to ram their cocks down her throat and cum all over her body. While she's at it I take her clothes and leave her to walk home naked covered in cum.

Which teen?

go on, what else would you do to julianna?

anyone wanna do Sophie?

I have more pics

go on

Expose her body in front of a group of hung black men. Watch as they all gang bang her mouth. Grab her hips and push my fat veiny cock into her pussy. Feel her pussy lips swell around my cock as they cum on her face. Her snatch would clench tighter around me until I released my load into her womb

anyone like indian?

Tie them together pussy to mouth and switch off fucking their pussies while the on on bottom licks the other and my balls. Then fuck their asses so hard they scream into each other's cunts. Blow my load in the blonde ones ass and tell her to push it out and let it dribble down her pussy onto the brunette's face, then leave them tied like that on the lawn and let passerby's fuck them. Return favor please
Make it brutal

strip her naked and throw her to a bunch of sex starved hobos who will fully use every hole and fill it with cum

If you spend time on mine I'll spend time on yours.

These are mine:

tie her up in a hogtie and let guys line up to use her any way they like, after which I'd throatfuck her until she's crying, and add my cum to that of all the other guys. I'd untie her and force her to lick herself clean.

Can't actually see face because of flash, don't suppose you could post a better picture before I destroy her could you?

What would you do to my wife

i'd throw those two in the cell block that are convicted to be rapist and just laugh my ass off while filming it and sending it to their friends and family
mine

I will give long detailed good ones for ones in return
(pic also her)

Oh yes. I'd take her home and keep her in my bedroom for a long, long time while enjoying her brown body to the fullest. Would do her in all positions I could think of, plowing her cunt face-to-face in missionary, pounding her ass doggystyle, making her ride me while fondling her tits, etc. All her holes would be used thoroughly and be full of cum by the time I'm done.

anyone?

Make her walk naked through a prison yard. Hundreds of hard horny cocks would swarm her. Join in to help them hang bang her ass and pussy as she pleasures criminals with her wet, sweaty pussy and ass. Use her mouth to finish while they plunge their cocks inside her holes until they finish inside of her.

go on, what would you to to her ass?

Mm I'd like to join in and force my thick shaft up her ass while she chokes on his cum

well you gonna continue?

anons still here?

Still waiting OP

Id touch her pussy in the car while Im driving. Also she'd would suck my dick while I do this.

As soon as we enter a withdrawn hood, we get out from the car and I put her against the bonnet, put my mouth between her legs and lick both her pussy and her clean asshole. Once it's all wet I burry my dick deep into her ass, then her pussy, then her ass again until she squirts.

When I'm done, I make her kneel down and cum all over her pretty face.

How old is she ? Where does she live ? Damn she is the kind of girl I want to drill eveyday lel

Also, more pics dude!

I would through her on the bed and rip that dress off her gear body. I would secure here wrists and ankles in straps. Then I would dive my face into her pussy and eat her like she has never had it befor. She would squirm at first and moan and I would watch here amazing breaks go up and down. Now she is really fighting those strapts and telling me to stop and her eyes are rolling in the back of her head. I keep going. When she can no longer say stop I pull my face up and then I strap a vibrator to her clit and turn it on high. I grab a dildo and ease it into her ass as she screams in pleasure. I put my cock into her mouth and muffle her screams. When I feel I'm about to cum I pull out and calm down. I then start to fuck her pussy while the vibrator and dildo are still in place. She can not even function at this point because of the rolling orgasms. I fuck her hear, fast and deep. She squirts like a water fall and I take my pussy juice covered cock and shove it down her throat and ask her if she wants my cum. She manages to make a sound that seems like a yes and I throat fuck her and when I feel it I go as deep as I can and realese all of it down her throat. I then leave her there with the toys still on for another 20 minutes.

she's 20 in Jersey. what else would you do?

Go balls deep inside it and pound it hard. Pin her down and fuck her ass thoroughly, making good use of her no doubt tight hole, and then fill it with my cum.

Or DP her with the other user, . Pound her pussy while he rams her ass, and feel her squirm while trapped between us as she gets both her holes stuffed and listen to her squeals and desperate moans. And eventually cum deep inside her, both of us filling her with jizz.

Ask her to cook me a nice steak, fuck I'm hungry

another of my wife

Would love to watch her struggle on your dicks while I face fucked her to tears. Believe me when I say her pussy is super tight.

go on, what would you guys do with her holes?

Just imagining her tight brown pussy lips wrapped around my fat white cock makes me hard. I wouldn't be able to hold back taking her from behind and shooting my sticky white load on her fat brown ass while the other user fucks her mouth

Well done
I would blindfold and gag her and invite some friends over. Tie her to the bed and leave her there with a vibrator inside of her pussy on high. Let her squirm and cum continuously until everyone has shown up. Let them all have there way with her. She shakes in utter confusion as multipl hands are laid on her, poking, prodding, pinching her nipples. Fingers sliding in and out of her pussy and asshole. The gag is removed and a cock quickly replaces it before she can scream. Her ass and pussy are quickly filled too. The others waiting are rubbing their dicks on her feet and putting them in her hands. They pinch and slap her body until it is marked and red. I tell them all not to cum in her but in a glass instead. When all have finished, pop a ring gag in her mouth, tape the vibrator on high in her pussy, put a funnel in her mouth, and pour all the cum in. Let the guys piss on her or in the funnel if they want.
Return favor, same slut, different story, brutal

go on, she would love that.

Agreed, would love to spitroast her. Holding on to her head and fucking her mouth while her ass gets used, and enjoy her gurgling while her she's made to swallow my cock. And finish by making her open wide and then spilling my cum over her brown face and pink tongue.

her ass is all yours guys

We could spin her around after you could take her ass and pussy. I'd get hard again watching her get force fucked and gag her on my swollen white cock with our cum on her face and ass while you ride her.

Id watch her masturbating very hard with all her toys then Id use them to fuck all her holes !

Of course Id would record it to play the vid the next time we fuck ! This time we will be on my boat and I will pull her hair as I destroy her tight ass in front of a nice landscape.

Please more pics ! Are you related to this girl ? If so, you are fucking lucky dude!

here's more, not related to her.