Just had sex in my car for the first time, AMA Cred Forumsros

Just had sex in my car for the first time, AMA Cred Forumsros

What car?

Was it a Toyota?

First car I had full sex (color and trim level). First car I had a bj in was a 2006 cobalt.

2014 Nissan sentra sl

Nope

Cramped af or what?

Nice bro , I wish I had a bigger car, I still got the job done but I'm a bigger dude I need more space lol

did your butt still hurt?

how much did it cost?

Yeah but oddly enough the small space mad for interesting positions and really got some leverage to get in balls deep

Put the back seats down and it was fucking GREAT. I love Hyundai now.

Then go fuck yourself, if you think you can fuck a bitch in a shitty car that's not a Toyota and then come brag as if you'd done something relevant, you pathetic, degenerate, ridiculous Ostrich fucker.

Yeah the bitch said I could only spank her if she spanked me back, little did I know she hand gorilla hands

Ah, my gf is 100lbs ~43kg. I can use her hips as leverage.

Approximately 10$ in gas and an hour and a half of my time. Times is tough bro

What was her face like when you shit all over her mouth?

I was never a fan of Hyundai, I like my sentra for what it's worth but I'm trading it in ASAP for a muscle car

*hides head in sand*

I honestly would have a muscle as a second car as a result of space.

Sweet, yeah this was a random fling so I won't be able to try anything more later on as I probably won't be seeing her again

First car I had sex in was a 1997 Nissan Skyline GTST

even though its 2 doors the back seat had a surprising amount of room

...Why didn't you just have sex in a bed? It's way more comfortable. Was that not an option for a reason? Am I just old as fuck?

She painted a tribal mask on herself, sick shit, then summoned the spirit of the Buffalo to guide me home safe

Holy crap, yeah see I'm 189lbs 6ft tall I can't fit in anything not four door lmao

Didn't you just wish you had a Toyota though? I mean, they are the nicest cars. Would you say it'd be better to fuck a girl in a shitty car, or drive around alone in a Toyota, because they are so awesome?

But future girls. Have you considered the 300? Muscle to a degree but sedan when you want it. To bad it's auto but a skilled mechanic could transfer the challenger drivetrain no probs.

She and I still live with parents, I'm currently working full time and going to school full time so too much of a poorfag to live anywhere else, plus I have family as roommates who stay up pretty late and are light sleepers

im 5'11 and 175. You can do it if you believe.

Im not joking about the amount of room in the rear of the skyline. Im pretty sure it has more room than most 4 doors.

Congrats on being 16 years old.

Just took a video of two peoole fucking in a car, AMA

Sedans are shit, man, compared with a Toyota. Don't you agree?

I haven't really, I've mainly been researching the 2011-2013 camaro and challenger models

I was actually close to owning a camry once but my mom and stepdad traded it in

Do you think you'd fit comfortably inside a Toyota, with your size?

Gotta try that some day lol

As a person whom only likes the 90s camery from Toyota, nah.

If you had one, would you buy ostriches and put them inside for a ride?

I would love a Camaro but they are the definition of a second car. Really man, just wait it out or at least by a shit truck along with that Camaro. Challenger really isn't worth it.

Ah. Good on you guys for doing it right. Moving out as fast as possible isn't the best financial move. Save the money while you can I say. Mortgage / util bills / prop tax sucks.

I wish I was 16 again, much simpler times back then

Depends on the Toyota. Something like the lexus you pictured would be ideal. All you really need is enough room in the back seat to sit down so she can ride on your lap. I could probably fuck in a 2 seater.

Idk, I feel they'd really fuck up the upholstery, don't you agree?

I would rock ostriches in my tib, where can I get one?

ME and my dad are fixing up an old dodge ram he got from his uncle as a way of honoring his memory, could just add a top to the flat and insert a comforter xD

I think you can actually fit a full size in the bed of a truck.

Yeah I'm getting my degree in psych and plan on going to med school, I've been pretty independent up til now i never ask my pops for cash but he's agreed to help me put during med school

Ostriches are pimp

Hm I've gotta check on that, funny thing is we have a spare mattress lol

dunno

Can I pimp an ostrich
Do it.

If Kendrick can pimp a butterfly you can pimp an ostrich I believe in you

>tfw having to hook up in my parent's old Prius
it's pretty awful

Would they get along with my emu whores?

Stealth sex? I'll take a batch.

Oh god it sounds bad enough Lmao how'd that work, BTW hateee priuses(priusi ?), so I'm obliged to ask how you even got the girl to agree if you were driving that uterus on wheels

My gf loved her prius before she got her VW.

My two (twins) best friends both have VW's I like em

Only if you give them lube

I wanted a Gen II diesel bug just to fuck with people. I'm "the guy" who has a list of shit I haven't drove/flown. Tractors to jetskis'. find something I genuinely can't drive.
sweet

You don't have to lube if you fuck an ostrich