Not saying I have a vendetta against anyone. First and foremost...

Not saying I have a vendetta against anyone. First and foremost. But I had some questions About using THERMITE to cause mayhem!

Now, making thermite seems easy. And from the video I say, they used a flower pot. I have heard about some rednecks that fucked someone's shit up but put it in an aluminum can.

So what all is best to burn through a car's block? How much should be used? Chances of extra fire when the fuel components are torched?

I'm guessing if an explosion happens, it will put this type of vandalism into some sort of more serious category when investigations are concerned due to the possible ignition of surrounding buildings or something, but what type of physical evidence is left behind given there are no cameras in the neighborhood? Anything to point investigators in a particular direction? Assume motive cannot be ascertained. (at least to me, they have a LOT of enemies, and they think I'm a pussy who would never do anything).

did you just fucking use thermite on the cars of my nation
how dare you
HOW DARE YOU

no matter what you do, make sure no innocent people are hurt by your stupid actions

poop bottle fart

You're going to get arrested for domestic terrorism

i wouldn't suggest it. thermite can burn so hot it can split water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen molecules and use them as fuel to burn even more. not to mention a car engine's going to be wet with gasoline, oil, coolant. the videos you see online are usually done after a car's been totally drained of that stuff and in a wide open area where the fire can be put out if it goes out of control.

TLDR: Don't start mayhem you arent 100 percent sure you can stop.

You've watched too much Brainiac.

That's the thing. If it gets way out of hand, the scrutiny of the investigation that's sure to come after will probably end up finding the perp.

So pocket shot and pieces of spark plug ceramic doing a drive by at 4am

Don't discourage him. You can do it, slugger. Go get your fix.

also they use magnesium in cars a lot more than they did back when the anarchist cookbook was made. a magnesium fire makes a thermite fire look like a near dead glowstick.

if he's a genuine retard he'll ignore my advice. if he's not, he was waiting for sound logic the whole time.

This one seemed to go as planned

this one didn't

Use any container that will help control the burn. That means don't sprinkle it on the hood, put it in something. Use at least a quart. Set in center. If you know the car, google a picture of the hood open, and place the device dead center of the intake. Shouldn't even fuck with the fuel system, even though that would be almost non-issue given the other shit you're about to light!

Given the assumptions of not being seen getting away from the scene, also get a long fuse appropriate for thermite, allowing yourself to get more distance before the event, which may gain attention rather quickly.

No evidence besides footprints maybe, or tire tracks if you are driving, and there is dirt nearby. Don't bring your phoine or anything else like credit cards (rfid shit) and an old car without new age GPS installed.

Shouldn't have a problem not getting caught really, since even a crazy out of control thing what still come up with a criminal investigation that goes cold, given you say nothing to NO ONE EVER.

Yeah, but it also looks like it was placed over the top of the vehicle instead. And that shit burns for some few tens of seconds maybe, so where the firefaggot come from so damn quick?

>Not saying I have a vendetta against anyone
Totally believable and completely true, obviously.

At least it's not a 4L

True

They're pretty big in south america apparently. They're shown in the second season of Narcos when pablo does some circuit racing, and you can also see them in music clips of bands like crew peligroso

Listen, the thing about termite is how hard it is to light. Unless you are willing to make another chemical mix to light it, you need to bring a blowtorch and Magneisium ribbon with you.

The only material/ evidence left behind is a puddle of iron and maybe some aluminum powder.

and work properly. You just light it and book it.

Ive never had any problems just using sparklers

Just dont use thermite everytime you want revenge or people will start connecting the dots.

Place it over the rocker cover, there aluminum and if the rockers/tappets are fucked the car aint gonna run