You may recieve $30,000 a month (or equivalent) with free powerful internet connection wherever you go. However...

You may recieve $30,000 a month (or equivalent) with free powerful internet connection wherever you go. However, if you accept, you also accept this girl.

She is extremely temperamental, jumping between moods in a blink of an eye. When out in public, she acts overly slutty, flirting with virtually every other guy that passes by, and will get pissed beyong belief if you question it.

However, she fucks whenever and however you like, enjoys sucking cock and titwanks, and will not get pregnant or have periods.

She will judge you and share little interests with you, yet you may also fuck any other girl you want.

You have to spend at least 9 hours a day with her barring Fridays, and on those days you must sleep with her.

Do you accept? Further stipulation may apply

Get paid $129/hr assuming you see her 6 days per week or $192/hr if just Monday to Thursday.

I'm pretty sure even my wife would like that set up.

What's the minimum you'd go for?

Tree fiddy

Also, your wife would be OK with sharing?

Hey nice meme

sure

>fucks whenever and however you like
>not get pregnant or have periods
FYM user I'd accept her for free

You accept and then dump the fuck

Theres no saying that dumping is disallowed.

Honestly, wheres the down side?

Smh OK OK you can't dump her either

There's always one

She's fat, usually pretty mean and is an attention whore (tiringly so), and will act out when she doesn't get exactly what she wants

She'll also get viciously jealous when it comes to other girls

I like chubbies, doesn't say she's mean just tempermental and that's any woman. Attention whore is whatever really, if i don't care that she flirts then obviously thats a win if i can fuck whoever.

Toll have to deal with her jealously afterwards though, which will takes a few hours

Have a few beers while she's bitching and then drunken make up sex with the chubb that never bleeds and can't get pregnant?

If only life were that easy lol.

How would you fuck her, then? Can post more pics

With that much money, I would take her on a wonderful and romantic Caribbean cruise. I would get a large spacious cabin and make hot passionate love to her. We would stand on the balcony of the room, sipping champagne and looking at the moonlight reflecting off the waves. Then I would push her overboard.

Lmao OK I laughed

you post more pics i can give you better answers

Sounds like my life currently

Well have another!

This sounds like the perfect setup. Basically a job where all I have to do is fuck a fat chick four times a week and then do whatever I want.

I'm in OP. Send me an application.

You'd be cool with her bitchiness, too?

of course I accept. why wouldn't I?

Potential lack of freedom, stress, overbearing