Vape thread

Vape thread

Anyone got any good non nicotine juices they would recommend?

In:b4
>vape faggot

I'm not one of the autistic middle schoolers who pay $$$$ for their mods and make vines of them blowing O's with shitty music playing, I just do it casually.

Pic related the one I use

Other urls found in this thread:

mtbakervapor.com/coupon-code-products/vanishing-oatmeal-treats-e-liquid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you vape non nicotine?
Any juice has a 0 mg option.
What kind of flavors do you like?

>the only real "vaporizor"

I just don't see the need for nicotine since I'm not trying to quit smoking by vaping, it's just a casual thing. I'm open to any flavors, so far I've only had cinnabon and arctic grape

I never had a smoking problem but i do 3mg just to feel a little something.
My favorite flavor is Dewberry Cream by Kilo.
Ive probably vaped gallons of juices but that one is my all time favorite.

www.vertigovapor.com

The best juice I've had by a landslide.

Prices are cheap, but not Mount Baker Vapor shit quality juice cheap.

Breme Brullee is my shit.

But they're all awesome.

I've been using Juishy brand myself. $5 for a 10ml and it's pretty good for the price. Plus they have some interesting flavors

not op
fuck dude, my tank holds 5 mls and i go through 2 tanks in about 2 hours, 5 dollars aint a good price, a shop near me sells 60s for 20 bucks.... but i dont pay for juice anyways.

They also have an option for 100ml for $20

if you want a quality non nic juice try going to your local shop. i try to stay away from smoke shops as much as i can. you can also find great stuff online.
one website ive always liked is vaping watch they have a line called mad murdock, who is some crazy guy that lives in alaska and makes amazing juice. its won #1 juice a couple years in a row. my favorite was mellow malange. its a a banana bread flavor for me. but some people get cinnamon as well.

thats the same price i get my juice at from a local guy.

Nice robot penis you got there

I've used the same as you- pretty basic, but is definitly worth the money.
The only problem i've had with this model was the "pulling out" - you can't do it without a tissue, imo.
This, in addition to the relativly low tank size, made me switch to pic related.

Make your own juice. I make 500ml of banana and custard for £17, shits so cheap. Mix the ingredients, shake and vape.

i have a tfv8 with the 6 coil and a chrome snow wolf 200w.
You convinced me to look and theyre having a sale on 100ml for 10 bucks, you got me. im gonna get peachy lychee and the animal cookie one.

Kek

vape faggot

Bump for dewberry.
Also POG by naked

Can anyone recommend any good builds/tanks for a dripper? It's mostly for flavor purposes.
I also have a hard time finding juice with a high nic level. I figured it would help with that since you don't need as high of a nic content.

This shit is delish.

mtbakervapor.com/coupon-code-products/vanishing-oatmeal-treats-e-liquid/

I have some tanks but I stopped using them all because I like to be able to change flavors. What type of device?

How's it taste? I have a lot of cereal flavors.

I use a kanger mod box with a 1omhs Clapton/notch. Uwell on top with Jessy vape freek juice dropped in with my v curve.

So tired of these fake vape people. Pretending they know how to vape or the community. You shouldn't be able to buy a vape without passing basic tests I think.

>vaping casually
>vaping 0mg
>vaping to emulate smoking

literal faggot.

Vaping is for closet queers who crave sucking cock but are too ashamed to admit it

So what, it's like an oatmeal cookie type juice? Not really a big fan. You guys think this would taste good? Imy sure chocolate would, but chocolate milk?

As opposed to the faggots making vines of them vaping? w.e. make you feel better about yourself I guess.

it tastes really good its kind of hard to explain like its like oatmeal cookies and cinnabon mixed its super good and definitely worth the 8.00$.
i kinda hate cereal flavors because they always add the milk flavor and i hate the taste of the milk flavor in juices.

if its non nicotine why are you smoking it?

fucking faggot

If you wanna know the truth faggot I have chronic asthma and it actually helps to open my lungs a little bit. I'll take what I can get.

Vape faggot
/Thread

>vaping no nicotine
>shitty metal boxmod pic
>vape faggot

As opposed to spending over $100 on a mod? Lol ok.

Suicide bunnys Mothers milk is a general favorite. If you can look the vg/pg ratio will determine more vapor production or more flavor respectively

yeah like a cinnamon oatmeal cookie but not too sweet. i don't like anything with the milk flavoring in it. :/

mt baker has really good flavors and really good prices ive just recently started ordering from there and have not been disappointed with anything ive gotten. so far ive had french toast, cinnabon and the coffee cake and a few fruity flavors like desert rain and thug juice

In the ones you've had with milk in it, is there a noticeable difference between the milk and x other flavor? Or is it like a subtle blend

I cant remember the brand, but they made some really weird sounding shit like dreamcatcher. The description sounded really good but I never bought it, now I can't find it.

>Faggot box
>No nicotine
>Not a vapefag
Uh yeah you are

Guys you have to try grants vanilla custard. It's legendary. It's so hard to get, a buddy shared some with me, oh my God..

>your a faggot for not wanting to spend more money than you need to

Trying really hard aren't you?

My baker uses Flavor West flavoring you can DIY some of the stuff they have for way cheaper.

Yeah but I've heard some sketchy shit about diy juice, fuck up even a little and shit goes downhill fast from what I've been told

If it's 0 nic then you'll be fine. I vape 6mg down from 12 now and it's easy just be safe with the 100mg base and it's good

I use baileys liquid and coconut&pineapple

ive had like this fruity pebbles flavor and it tasted alot like the milk than i had like this captain crunch kind that didnt have much milk flavor in it and i still hated it just because of the milk flavoring was still noticeable and it sticks in the cotton and makes other flavors taste like they're mixed with the milk so i had to change out my cotton every time i wanted to change flavors. i just really don't like anything with milk flavoring in it.

yeah right on im not that much into it i rather just have the convenience of having it premixed and all that and the price isn't bad, especially compared to vape shop prices in my town. but hey if you like making/mixing your own juice's more power to yuh brotha,

Price is shit here in Japan and nic liquid isn't sold...so we all DIY

vapers are faggs

> OP says he's not one of autistic vaping faggots
> asks for non-nicotine liquid recommendations

So you are literally vaping for no other reason than you think it makes you cool.

Yeah, you're a vape faggot, OP. The purest of pure autism.

I'm a vaper and a fag. This doesn't upset me. Maybe that's why I keep vaping fruity flavours, in fact I'm buying some now lol. Nearly all fruity ones and a couple of soda ones.

> I have chronic asthma
> I choose vaping instead of asthma meds

So you're not only a vape faggot, you're a catastrophically retarded vape faggot.

GG WP, OP

>erh durrr your a faggot for trying something to help ease a constant burden

You sure you're not the autist? I think you're projecting

>Implying I don't have the medication
Unless you have it don't trying acting like a smart ass. There isn't just a single medicine you take and poof it's gone you faggot. I have shit I take when I ABSOLUTELY need it, and they cost $300 a pop. I'm not going to using it every time it acts up a little bit.

>you're a faggot for seeking a cheap alternative