Ask a guy who lives in a haunted house anything. Also general spooky thread

Ask a guy who lives in a haunted house anything. Also general spooky thread.

>inb4 back to /x/
Serious discussion here and everyone on /x/ is a faggot.

Looks like no one is in the mood to get spooked tonight. Bummer.

Tell me where the spooky things are I'll get them

Everywhere, user. This property has a bad history, but nothing super sinister happens now.

what is the spookiest thing that has happened?

also any sexy ghosts?

Buy a ouija board

I'm already spookt

All the ghosts are kids from what I've seen. Spookiest thing is I sometimes see smoke and light (place was an orphanage years ago and it burned down) and one kid who looks charred. It's unnerving, but nothing has made me go oh shit in awhile.

I'd rather not talk to demons.

what makes you say that? spoop lover here, tell me all there is to know about your house!

2spooky4me

>(place was an orphanage years ago and it burned down)

Why are you squatting in a burned out orphanage faggot

This thread soon to be a ghost

OP is kill by spooks

I've had a handful of encounters that were similar enough to seem like more than just my imagination.

Years ago = pre 1900s. It has been rebuilt and reused since then, but it's mine now.

Just tell some stories about encounters op, that's what we all want to hear man

Have you tried communicating with said 'spirits'?

> be me
> burn down orphanage
> buy orphanage
> it's mine now
>spoop de doop
> ghosts aren't real I'm just an over-imaginative faggot

that's vague!!

>i'm burning h-help

Nice almost get. I'm used to it, so it might sound slightly sitcom-y, but here's a few things.

>Shit falling off bed/shelves/etc
>Items shaking violently like there was an earthquake, but only item shaking (usually small things like cups)
>Indistinct voices, paired with laughter usually
>Sightings that aren't very eventful
>Usually getting stared at in bed or the shower, etc.
>Sometimes get what feels like an extreme fever (skin is burning hot) but might just be me dying

Not in any traditional sense. I've done yes/no questions with varying results, but no ouiji boards.

Nice get. I've seen one that literally looked charred, and another that had some phantom of the opera shit going on.

>>Usually getting stared at in bed or the shower, etc.
burning ghost kids are watching you shower?

Do you have brain damage or are you just schizophrenic

I don't get any ghost boipucci if that's what you were implying. I've seen them ///nude/// too, but I guess they just manifest that way. Never really understood how that happened because everyone is either super skeptical or I can't fell if they are serious.

Example A

this story would have been better without the 'burned down orphanage' bs, total giveaway

>Not knowing about your house's history

Might not want to look into it actually. Don't wanna get spooked.

ghosts are for kids. fuck off to /12yo/

My apartment building is haunted too. I'm broke as shit so I just live with it. Worse experience was getting cock blocked by a spooker, but life goes on.

my roommate went on vacation but i heard noises coming from her room, even some scratching noises it gets worse every night.

i dont want to open the door, i almost faint if i have to walk past the room

Who is your favorite Touhou and why is it Remilia?

scarlett is best objectively

>>Be 10 years old, living in an old house in Liverpool, England with mum and grand dad.
>>Starting to grow up, discover masturbating, playing with fire, that sort of shit and generally being a kid.
>>Start to feel weird in the house when I'm alone, like I'm being watched.
>>Start waking up with scratches on face, assume I'm scratching myself in sleep. Kinda freaks me out though, no long nails.
>>One night mum is working late, alcoholic G-dad is home drunk, fast asleep downstairs.
>>I sneak downstairs and take popcorn I'm not supposed to have.
>>Sitting in bed watching TV eating the popcorn.
>>BANG BANG BANG, on the wall next to my bed, scared shitless.
>>Jump out of bed run down stairs and wake up drunk G-dad, think it's a joke.
>>Tries to put me to bed but I'm truly fucked up, he thinks it's kinds funny, makes things worse.
>>Lets me come down stairs and play Gameboy until he decides to go to bed.
>>Not sleeping by myself, say I'm gonna have to sleep with him.
>>He falls asleep as soon as he hits the pillow.
>>For the rest of the night I stay awake terrified as something or someone walks around the room in darkness. (no fucking lie).
>>Wake up next day to tell my Mother but G-dad already told her.
>>Mother decides to tell me that the previous owner fell down the stairs (stairs next to bed) and laid there dead for quite a while.
>>From that day on could sense "ghosts" in homes.
>>This all stopped as I grew into an adult, the feeling left. The coldness left, I feel as if I've lost a gift.