Hey Cred Forums, tomorrow i'm meeting up with a qt i met on instagram. Since this is bascally my first real date...

Hey Cred Forums, tomorrow i'm meeting up with a qt i met on instagram. Since this is bascally my first real date, could you give me some tips on how not to be a awkward beta fagglord

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P6r9dd5zc0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't try too hard to be someone you're not.

Wasn't planing on it, one of my worst fears though is running out of conversation topics and sitting there in complete silence

Be ypurself

Ye and don't worry about it just go with the flow and don't treat it any differently than you would if it wasn't a date, acting like a sperg will make it more awkward for her than you fam.

Good luck.

Kekkled

Wow, genuine advice on Cred Forums wasn't expecting this. thanks Cred Forumsros

TELL HER YOU'LL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER YOU GET OUT OF THIS TORNADO SHELTER!

youtu.be/P6r9dd5zc0o

Well, behave as is it was one of your friends coming over. Talk, have fun, don't think too much about it.

Yeah no doubt i'll have fun, we have a lot of mutual topics

one, two, three, four! rev up your engines!

Girls like talking about themselves so the best way to start a conversation is asking how her day was, what does she enjoy doing, shit like that. Don't get clingy and expect a kiss or some shit like that at the end of the night. Just go out, have a good time, and be confident throughout the night. But then again I just got out of a three year long relationship last week so it's been a long time since I've been on a first date.

If you're a good match for each other you have plenty to talk about. If theres awkward silence, take it as a red flag. I mean, what do you think a relationship with her would be like, when you run out of things to talk about on your first date?

>Girls like talking about themselves so the best way to start a conversation is asking how her day was, what does she enjoy doing, shit like that.
Yeah, i've even doing that over whatsapp for days now .
> Be me
> Meet a girl through a friend
> Got her number
> Text like 24/7
> Expect the date to go the same way
>Nope.jpg
I was literaly trying to start a conversation like every minute, and she replies with : oh that's cool or some shit like that.
I seriously hope this doesn't turn out the same way.

You should definitely be sure to rev up your engines.

I"ll rev the shit out of it

Fuck bro, broke off with gf of 2 years today, feels like shit

1-Get a haircut
2-Take a shower
3-Brush your fungi teeth
4-q-tips in the ears
5-Don't fart when dinner arrives at the table

Everything else is a piece of cake.

user the only advice i can give is dont be the one to start the hug

1. Got one last week
2,3 are mandatory
5. I thought this was common sense

Elaborate

I'm sure #5 wasn't common sense to at least 10 people reading this thread.

if she wants a hug she'll start the hug

Post her

Also, we"ll be going for a drink i don't plan on dinner dates until the 3rd or fourth date

Also just make sure you come off confident, not cocky, confident. Direct eye contact etc.. Also make sure you compliment her, not excessively, but at least once. It can be anything, her hair, clothes, so on and so fourth.

cancel the date

Also fuck all these anons that say don't initiate a hug. If it feels good, go for it man. Do what fees comfortable. I shit you not, I just went on a first date yesterday for coffee and I said to her "if I kiss you, are you going to punch me?" Worked like a charm and I'm seeing her again tomorrow. Be CONFIDENT and just do what feels right man. If you click you'll click.

Scottie Kilmer

Dont ask niggas on Cred Forums for dating advice you dumb fuck

cringe. What are you, 16?

Be confident, and Hide your autism(if you have it) so don't constantly stare her down, answer questions or subjects with "uhmm,hmmm,heh". Also up your hygiene,(brush your teeth, take a shower). And make sure your clothes fit you and are wrickle free.