Hey Cred Forums, coming down from an acid trip, what you wanna talk about?

hey Cred Forums, coming down from an acid trip, what you wanna talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5nc_ZtjKW1htCVZVRxlQAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=qOFJozMKNAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to try to get you to wake up. You're dreaming. We're contacting you through the internet because we knew you'd come here. We want you to come home. We miss you. Just wake up.

What's fun to watch on acid?

me myself and I

bobs burgers

I spent a whole acid trip watching the regular show. Would recommend.

Never tried acid, too afraid of losing my marbles. But Bob's Burgers can make everything alright.

Thank you for existing :)
Go make the world a brighter place

Are you to the point where you've transcended emotion yet?

OP, can you bend time into the sixth dimension?

maybe

how was it? had a real bad time last time i tripped, did around 4-5 tabs. had to remedy myself with some steady dead for about a month!

ugh this is the worst feel my teeth like realizing how hard they are omfggggg

Hey boss, give us a trip report

pretty chill, listening to some suicidesheep on yt pretty amazing tbh usually there're like negatives but all positives this time :)

youtube.com/channel/UC5nc_ZtjKW1htCVZVRxlQAQ
all this guys shit is sooo chill

am listening

lol gonna watch some rick and morty holy fuck this gonna be awesome

I'm trying to find my things to do on acid list, buried in some notepad somewhere

later gonna leave for a bit rick and morty too good rn

awesome hit me up with that lol

If you didn't know it already
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

How long ago did you drop it?

> for your viewing pleasure

aww yeah, idk why everyone says best album ever? but that song is amazing i rly appreciate it

uhhh dropped around 10:45 and it's about 6 here right now

nah fuck'd it
how to ref across boards?

>justlurkerthings

?? im confused by this

Yeah, truth. There's a better version out there but cba to search. Plus the rest of the album doesn't exactly flow from the first song. This is a pretty trippy one youtube.com/watch?v=qOFJozMKNAw

wow thanks listening now this is simply.....omg fuuuuuuuuuck ok this what acid is

lol you know that real man?

wow that was amazing lol never had a decent chat thru Cred Forums like this before, i like you man youre chill

Ah it's not a solid as I remembered it

>Drop
>Fear and Loathing
>Maggot Brain
>Great gig in the sky
>Walk nature - create a mission/collect
>write/drawn (the ink flows)
>swim
>(be) drive(n), accelerate
>play chess - think and follow
>stretch
>meditate
>talk - speak, read poems books words hear your mouth
>listen - to people music nature sea birds
>seed bucket
>rainbow lamp stars trippy

lol I never post usually, no point slinging shit around

wow thats amazing will save that thanks man

yeah im the same way, this is the first thread ive made usually just lurk lol

fuuuck the end of this rick/morty episode just hit hard, idk if you watch this show or not?

Oh yeah last year at this massive druggie festival ended up doing some acid with friends and one of them had this dodgey research chem and had a 36 hour bad trip, was awful had to look after her for the rest of the fest. But anyway I wrote a bunch of shit when she finally passed out in the medtent. Most of it is just getting out what happened like trying to process it. But There's a letter I wrote to the bad trip girl and her bf (one of my best mates.) Might be interesting.

Okay so (name) + (name),
Last time I left you here things went a bit tits up. So this time I've got you some clothes and shoes to wear. All safe there! You are asleep so I'm gonna go. The phone has no sim so you can't make calls. Don't worry about finding one, just go back to the tent when you're ready. I'll try keep tabs(aha) on you guys through out the night. The people here are lovely so it's chill. Whatever you need from them just try to explain calmly and logically. Hopefully you won't still be trott next time I see ya
Love user xoxoxoxoxox

watched the whole thing in one sitting, what ep you on?

Everyone on Earth is a bot except for you.

uhh not sure what episode but its called "total rickall"..the one with the memory parasite things pretty trippy

wow lol from what i was able to still pay attention to thru that whole thing thats crazy, seems like everyone at those places is like 100% understanding of everything

lol alright guys im gonna get off and lay in bed for a bit cyz and thanks for treating me well user ill remember you m8

Yeah they we're fucking sweethearts dealing with all these monged out gurning teens. Went again this year and popped in to say thanks, recognised some of the staff. All volunteers. There was this girl who worked there. Sat with me a chatted till sunrise one night. She was ridiculously gorgeous but I was tripping so was too embarrassed to tell her. But I was writing some things out and she had me go through and explain some of the stuff to her. And oh my I'm remembering it more. She asked me to write her like a little trip guide. aha fuck what a good night that was.

night user x

Been sitting on some syn mescaline on paper for a couple months now. Little scared to try it, I've heard bad things about mescaline like research chems .

tried synth psilocybin in a capsule before, can't remember specs but it wan't the worst trip, just feels like you're wired and really chemically. fuck it user do it, get a few friends to tripsit

Probably will, having done any dreamy stuff in a long while. Had some killer clean acid last year and good shrooms are everywhere. Worst case scenario I'll keep some zans nearby

the one time i took acid i started crying in the taxi ride home for no reason. then when i got home i called my sisters and told them how much i loved them.

Wish I could remember the chemical name she gave me so I can look it up specifically. Chic I got it from claims it's chill and last about 8 hours. May go at it tonight

Been there lol, better than getting drunk and calling an ex.

Did it seem to help the relationship with your sister? Or did it fade with the trip?

The spiders that are crawling up your legs.

Was tripping once and the hairs on my arms started to look like spiders legs. They slowly transformed until there were spiders running all over my arms. I was shit scared of spiders at the time but all I could think was how weird and cool it look. No fear or any negativity from it. Really mellowed out my arachnophobia

Yep. Good one mate.

Think that trip may have helped you overcome your fear of spiders? On that note if you ever have a friend in the room that tries planting bad vibes like spiders crawling on you...kick him in the face.

that one is quite trippy, when you just start to question the legitimacy of everything around you and you can't trust a single thought as truth. ahaha reminding me of the worried "are you okay" from a friend whilst I'm staring them down with this look fear confusion and creepy smile

just as long as you don't care about not sleeping, actually get some vallis

yeah it's pretty neat right. I've had that before. Was tripping and didn't notify my friends. Two of my best friends actually. When I started acting obviously different they realised and were doing the whole stereotypical wave their fingers in front of my face and were just tryna fuck with me. I was obviously filled with self doubt and was very uncomfortable. But it passed and the night was good. About a year later at this jazz festival one of them did pills for the first time. Not trips just pills. And he recalled that event and apologized after this guy in the crowd turn round and asked him really politely to stfu. Mandy rambles.

Will do. Maybe I'll make a report on it and post tomorrow if I can manage to type.

Let me tell you guys a shitty story.

>going to party with a friend
>so obvs gonna get some tabs
>take a bus to dealers house, get like 5/6
>another friend said he'd pick me up so i don't have to get the bus back
>decide to take a tab while I wait
>he pulls up as I'm done with my tab
>2 other good mates in the car
>get in and shoot the shit
>drive down to the beach and just walk around and just fuck about basically
>getting hungry and feeling a bit sick so I take one of them with me to a shop
>in the queue swear I see this teacher I had back in college
>she was fucking beautiful and the only reason I show'd up to bio
>feeling the trip kinda coming through so decide not to say anything
>get kinda sketchy and try to explain to my friend
>doesn't know I'm tripping so just calls me an idiot
>fuck it
>so we are sitting in this park and I'm getting deeper and deeper into it
>really need a shit so announce it and head to the public toilets
>now these are notorious for being shitty, like people doing heroin in the cubicles shitty.
>walk in and the whole floor is flooded
>everything has that gritty look to it, like festering dirt
>looks really grainy
>walk up and down looking in each cubicle
>don't like what I see
>decide fuck it and just piss and head back
>they're all like "that was quick"
>tell em it was dirty so i'll save it
>notice that they are noticing how I'm being weird
>think I said I loved them so much I'd rob a bank for them

Fuck it cba with this whatever didn't even get to the party shit story anyway thanks and goodnight

It's very difficult to explain to someone that's never tried any hallucinogen just how important set and setting is. Or having people around you not in the same mind set. You become VERY aware of their presence.

So did you ever get to drop your deuce?

Totally, was at a house party that was way towards the end but I was rolling hard and the sofa was comfy. This kids, way too drunk, makes some speech about how him and the host lured us all there to kill us. can kinda tell he's joking but still. He picks up a bottle and smashed it on the wall and is waving it around. I'm still way too comfortable and just too calm for whats happen, sorta just moan a bit and tell him to put it down. Look over to the only other people in the room these two kids tripping on some really sketchy tabs of something I've never heard of just give me that wild eyed look of terror. Suddenly realise I'm responsible for dealing with that shit. Fucking take that from him and kick him out. Kid sits on the door step putting broken glass through the letter box, it's light out by this point

nah man probably didn't till the next day, and they took me into the toilets and they'd just been cleaned, which is why I thought the floor was flooded, shiny and wet. Still didn't try it tho

God dammit. I'm not satisfied at all with that outcome. Good friends though

We all know that guy

After I left the city I went straight to my friends house for this party. But there were like 8 people in the bathroom doing loads of coke and the other toilet was vomit central so unless I went when I got home. But all I remember was pacing my room going mad cause I wanted to fap but couldn't be sure I was in my room and what if I was just lying on the floor still at the party just jacking off. Watched fear and loathing in las vegas and was just fucking tripping balls. Took another tab at the party so yeah

i could never take drugs
i'm to scared that i will scrape out my eyeballs or some shit

Taking drugs is (for me) about letting go of whatever you hold onto in life so that you don't have massive anxiety attacks the whole time. If you are scared you might die, you simply let go of your want for life and then there is no fear.