I'm drunk. Ask me anything I guess to help me pass the time until I (hopefully) slip into a comatose like state

I'm drunk. Ask me anything I guess to help me pass the time until I (hopefully) slip into a comatose like state.

Other urls found in this thread:

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150086240506/dog-martial-arts-fighter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you like the new meme called steve the gentleman

Memes are an iffy thing. Honestly, within a collective community such as Cred Forums before it became shit memes were a thing which caused the community to bond. Now, memes have integrated into mainstream media (Pepe being addressed in the current American presidential debates) have caused them to almost lose meaning in a sense and become cancer as the meme has spread outside of the community which it has originated in and thus lost its meaning

TL;DR Nice spy meme/10

Whats the most degrading thing you have done in bed whit a guy/girl ?

Degrading? Huh. Well fortunately for my sexuality all of my partners have been female. (Wish I was gay user) With my recent ex we did some femdom shit at the beginning of our relationship and I liked that but she preferred me as a dom. Guess what? She has a plethora of mental issues. Good thing I got the fuck out. Pic related she loved petplay and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it.

Why did that image flip when it is vertical in my library? Eh, fuck fuzzy iphones amirite?

Nice bro. We all miss an crazy ex who was good in bed Op, the crazy part never makes it worth it though. Sleept whit my ex as sex budies for halv a year had to almost get a restrain order in the end.

She suggested the "freinds with benefits" (was secretly hoping for it) we fucked once a day during the breakup. The next day she told me I "Was having sex with ""Kitty"" not her" and "technically raped one of her personalities."Not fucking worth. She's a child but that isn't why we're here. Got drunk because of my step brother's welcome home party. Have work in like 5 hours. Feels good that another user has a similar experience though.

Thanks

I lol'ed.

Wow .. Pretty sure you win the crazy ex contest.
Wake upp tommorow buy a big fucking pizza and enjoy life man

Have $40 worth of alcohol man
Thanks though user. You're a cool guy.
Fuck that whore though this isn't about her.

Come on faggot's you'll all spam bananas and spidermans but not ask genuine, eye opening questions?

MOAR

You really want more? I have a bunch but I'll post a few of my faves if you have a good question to ask.

If you'd die know, would you be happy about what you've reached in your life and would you change anything?

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150086240506/dog-martial-arts-fighter

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Plz upload to MEGA, please!!!

Hey there drunk guy, I'm having some drinks also, waiting for faggy roomies to go to bed

Why do you drink tonight drunk user?

Whats the thing you did you're most proud about?

I would be happy coming this far. My life has been fucked but it was never completely absolutely horrible. I have an older brother who had supported me all throughout my childhood. I do want to make some form of content that others will appreciate as original and otherwise entertain them with. I realize not everyone will be happy with this but all I need is the vast majority. I want to start a small scale game dev project sometime in my life.

I'm too drunk to even think about MEGA, so I'll tell you what user. I'll post the ones that I know are the best I have. Deal?

What a faggot question. But I understand my cute ex neko of a gf was even irresistible to me...
Just remember she's crazy as fuck and doesn't realize she has a problem.

Step brother's "welcome home" party.This kid is really cool. He's almost 21 and he's been really chill with me. The rugged bastard even fought off fucking leukemia. I bought a bunch of alcohol for him, a friend, and I. We drove a shitty van around and broke some windows. As degenerate as it sounds,we had a good time and that's all I need in life right now. Good times.

Keep them coming and another question to follow:

If all your friends are moroans, is it a felony, a misdemeanor or an act of God if you blow their fucking heads off with a thirty-eight magnum?

Connection error fucked my post. Being a pillar to help other people's lives give me a meaning in an abbreviated sense. I have been focusing on myself more recently. I'm tired of the lack of self-respect I have.

What you like to do when youbare fucking dying of boredom

Probably a felony. They may be retarded but they have the right to live as I do. Blissful ignorance is just that; bliss. Happiness is plentiful as a child but as you fully become an adult, you see the world for what it really is. The saddest truth is that you have the ability to do (arguably) anything. If you are a waste of space and want to remain so, it will end that way.

Fucking easy. Masturbation.

How many times a day do you masturbate

On average, 3. That number could go higher or lower. Didn't masturbate at all yesterday I realize. At least I'm not fat and NEET I guess.

Another personal fave. I'm not a footfag but stockings were amazing on her.

You fucks made me horny. Time to fap to what I've been in and relive the glory days.