I'm about to my lose handhold virginity and virginity with a hooker in an hour...

I'm about to my lose handhold virginity and virginity with a hooker in an hour. I've been edging for several days now and my dick is set to explode on first touch and my stomach feels really weird. How do I get rid of these overwhelming feels before my big moment? Also what if she wraps it up before I've cum 4 times and held her hand? How do I convince her to keep going for the full hour for the same price?

sry I don't have any relevant pictures so have some common core

Honestly OP. One of the more fucked up posts I have seen on Cred Forums. Bravo.

What's fucked up about it? People have been telling me that this is normal for years now and now I'm finally going to do it

your honestly gonna pay a hooker to hold your hand? nigger i would do that for halfprice...

I fucked a whore once. She was a self mutilator and had cuts all over her tits.

The fact that you think "handhold virginity" is a thing. It's a bit pathetic, and by that I mean it is really fucking pathetic.

did you get a discount for damaged goods?

He's clearly kidding your fucking autist.
Learn how to detect a little sarcasm you fucking mongoloid fuck

why should i not take the opportunity to hold the hooker's hand while i make out with her?

how do i upvote

bait fucking TAKEN

I've seen pictures of my hooker and she has uncircumcized tits. She also seem very nice and enthusiastic by her voice

you type reddit into the url bar and never come back here again

because its a hooker? they are dead inside? handholding is a love thing?

>uncircumcized tits
Im gonna need pictures of circumcised tits for referance...

I have no idea what you said that paper makes me mad.
It's worded retardedly and she words it even more retardedly.

why are you trying to make me feel guilty? Even Arab men hold hands

Post pics of hooker / link to where you found her.

How much are you paying?

In call or out call.

Before it starts ask how many time you get to cum and what time the fub stops.

Post pics

Don't be disgusting and make out with her

Oay a bit extra and get her to lick your asshole

>Even Arab men hold hands
bromance maybe?

i dunno but seriously, holding a hookers hand and PAYING to do so is fucking stupid and weird and...stupid. you need to feel bad about the thought process that led you to conclude this was a legitimately good idea

>What the fuck is handhold virginity

What's the difference between holding hands and having sex. they're both just physical touches taht are nice.

8 euro for slippery massage and fugg for an hour + extra for butt stuff and 69

I don't care about OP, but can someone please explain that picture? It doesn't make sense.

Common core math, aka trying to teach retarded math to retarded children

holding hands = loving gesture
sex = purely for pleasure

Depends on who you ask, I've gotten girls started by holding their hands. Holding hands can be sexual, i think you're just a faggot with aspbergers.

Ok, thanks. Wasn't sure if real. That's pretty weird shit.

op fuck what every one says

a good hooker will give you the illusion of a passionate and love driven night. thats what you are paying for not just the physical enjoyment of it all but to fill all the nooks and cranies of not having a woman in your life

thats why so many people get addicted to it all, learn to walk away and say im ok

that will make you a man

One day you'll see an SJW post on along the lines of...

> A man walking by me at the mall today grazed my hand with his hand
> I WAS HAND RAPED

>uncircumcized tits

I haven't laughed that hard in weeks... thank you for making me feel something, my friend

Please for your sake, and the sake of social norms, not hold the hookers hand.

He's not keeping his cum in 2l bottle, so i can't say it's the most fucked up thing.