Islam will dominate and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Islam will dominate and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

How does this make you feel, infidels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCtjXpLyvxA
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will never prevail. Fundamentalism is always loosing in the long run.

But until those stupid fags have no idea of humour, I'd say we're in for a long run

Feels good, to be white.

Islamic Republic of Eurabia... coming 2020.

I nearly choked from laughing.
Is this some new form of attack?

infidels gonna infidel, pay jizza degenerates

Your wives and daughters will be choking too... but not from laughter.

Actually there're white Muslim nations. Albanians and Bosnians (not only they are Muslims - they also Slavs kek) for example.

Albanian? Seriously?

lol bad bait is bad but if true who will the sandniggers kill when everyone the same?
samefag 0
ancient one 1.1

We need more pure Arab girls in this world

better than feminism tho

72 virgins brought me here

These girls have always had a hundred Dick's and mental problems. Go to Islam get married, realise they fucked up but can leave.

Well, we could always give that genocide thing a shot.

yeah no shit

The wife and I decided that guns, not kids, were what was best for our future.

We're ready and willing for the third crusade.

I am not responsible for dumb people's retarded choices.

>2016
>Religion.
ISHYGDDT

Allah akbar! In Sha Allah we will be in Janna as infidels beg for protection on the day of judgment.

that penis should be circumcised.

>Albanians and Bosnian
>white

Pick one

Muslims living in the West are the most happiest. It is Muslims that live in strict countries where they practice Sharia Law is where they suffer.

We need to ban Sharia Law or put restrictions on it (like the Islamic country Turkey has done).

First of all: you need to read the Qur'an without hearing what other people tell you about Islam.

Killing homosexuals is never mentioned, nor is demanding women cover their entire bodies and only their eyes are allowed to be shown.

And why do they leave?... They run away from the sick culture of the West.
>rape culture
>sexual objectification
>widespread homosexuality
>poor character of males

Well. Since you're asking how i'm feeling.

My head hurts. Had far too much beer last night. The alcohol is still leaving my system, giving me a sense of anxiety. Feel good about last night though. Got in a fight. Won it.
I'm thinking a lot about my future. Went to four job-interviews lately, three of them offered to hire me. Each of them would change my life significantly and they each offer different perks. Like one offers a higher pay, another would let me travel and the third one is a bit less well-payed but would let me work with some truly awesome people.
Cant decide which one i want, need to give an answer soon. First-world problem, but still my problem.
Need to lose weight. Should probably drink less alcohol.

The window is open and i'm a little cold. I could go close it but that would require standing up and i kind of enjoy the cool breeze.
I could also go make a cup of tea and put on a sweater. That would let me keep the window open but still feel warm. Of course, that would also require standing up and i would probably need to go pee soon after. Decisions, decisions.

What were you talking about, again?
Oh. Islam. Islam is annoying. A bunch of whiny sandniggers with a tendency towards hypocrisy. Pathological liars. Lazy too. Never met a decent muslim. Probably never will. I think they will continue making noise and causing trouble for a while and then hopefully grow up as a people. I also think that process would be sped up if we stopped allowing migrants from muslim nations and also stopped trading with them for oil. Migrants need to stay where they are and if they are unhappy with the way their muslim leaders run their countries, they should fight them. Thats the way europe left the dark ages and its what the muslims need to do now. And the oil-trade causes too much disposable income for muslims to handle. All major muslim-groups are funded by the oiltrade, especially the violent ones like Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

I'll go make that tea now.

No Islam, No Terror.
Know Islam, Know Terror.

you mean your own genocide, your god is inferior

Islam will dominate? We'll see about that

Even Satanas doesnt like mudslimes lol

back to Cred Forums
this is cultural enrichment territory

never seen a dick?
what a fag i bet you kiss girls

kek I don't get America

>American Government supports Israelis murdering Islamic people
>American Government supports immigration of Muslims into the country

most islamic girls in the west are feminist too you know.
so you get both

muslims are circumcised.

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.

Islam is the future

>who could be behind this post

praise it

no really... the Devil approves the Muslims

Over my dead body

its not that hard to check you know. they even do it for the same reason jews do it.

The reason Muslims banned pork in the 7th century was because if not refrigerated well then you could get very sick and die from it... but since we have very good refrigeration now, there shouldn't be any restrictions on eating it

And I still use Allah's name as ass wipe and door mat. Allah the pig ain't nothing but useless shit.....fucking troll, think I would give a fuck? Amount of people who choose to be godless is increasing day by day, give it a few more centuries and religions are just history in a book.

>the Devil approves the Muslims
Umm the Devil/Satan is an enemy of Allah (God).

Do you even know Islam?

>itt: retarts who dont know shit talking about religion

This would be believable if islam could actually dominate their own countries and not exist as mere puppet states of Russia and the US.

Mecca lecca high mecca hiney ho

Itt people angry cute hijabis don't suck their dick, because they rather eat pig shit.

sandniggers will die out eventually

>implying arabic women are cute

The caliphate has been expanding since 2014... Islam is taking over Europe by force and no one can stop it.

America is next...

Which version of Islam? Shia or Sunni? Tney will have to fight it out first before they start "dominating" anyone else.

Once upon a time there were millions of jews in Germany. Once upon a time there were millions of muslims in Germany. The solution to both can only be a final one.

What's the difference between the 2 again?

Do they all believe in the Hadiths (even though I am aware that some Hadiths contradict the Qur'an)

religion its retarded human invention

Lies.
Islam can't dominate because islam does not exist.

Dutchfag here, some bitch wearing the niqab got removed from the train this morning. We actually banned it in public transport and public buildings. Needless to say I laughed pretty fucking hard as she had a childish fit calling everyone racist and the train took off without her.

Islam

>implying you can get a good muslim

Sunni is 90%... your children will all be Sunni Muslim.

You will probably try to do something stupid like fight and die to prevent it. What a pathetic end you will have...

Pls ask your father: why didn't he pulled out?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AAHAHAHAHAHAH GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT!

thanks satan

Who cares anyway!!!

we do :)

Tell that to China

He paid your whore mother for "full service"... why should he pull out?

Little late, the Jew rule the world unfortunately

damn nice 666

I feel nothing

>most happiest

You'll be going in the gas chamber with them. Fucking cuck

arab women are so beautiful can someone post them?

We're here to save you, since your weak culture is too politically correct and dont' have the balls to stand up against the Jews.

Not when you're so busy fucking goats

You shouldn't call your women goats, cuckboy.

did someone said china?

>implying muslim men don't have 4 wives and prostitues they fuck on the regular.

>you right now

lol China is even beating USA at fending off Islam

>tfw no arab wife with a big booty

>Islam will dominate

What?

There is nothing as beautiful as a Muslim woman.

Nice airshit faggot

Pic is op

Pure muslim women committed to serving their husband.

> (OP)
>Pic is op
Kek typical eurocuck

Hal Jordan is

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams
Oh, and they come unstuck
There's this movie that I think you'll like
This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City
This cowboy's running from himself
And she's been living on the highest shelf
Oh, and they come unstuck
Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong
I just wanna, I just wanna know
If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay
I just gotta, I just gotta know
I can't have it, I can't have it any other way
I swear she's destined for the screen
Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh

Slaughter all muslim boys and men.
Rape and enslave all muslim girls and women.
Give them a taste of their own medicine.
Islam has no place on this Earth.
They shall reap what they sew.

>They shall reap what they sew
>sew

Couldn't give a fuck... the nature of lands it to changes their religion and it has been happening since the first moron was holing at the moon so why get pissed about it now.

Is that chocolate???

Murder the Muslims
Heil
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Watching this right at this very moment!

U mad bro? What you gonna do you little bitch? Allah is god and muhammad is his last profit. You will do nothing as the planet belongs to allah. You can't destroy the true word of God or his blessed people. Allah surely punishes those that are unbelievers to the truth.

You can't destroy the will of anonymous
Expect us

You mean like he has been punishing the Middle East for a good few hundred years now?

You can't destroy the will of anonymous
Expect us
Filthy child fucking subjew

Nypa

if islam never existed would arabs be less dirty/nasty and would they have more respect?

>muhammad is his last profit
not a very succesful business model then if his last profit was in the middle ages.

Have you tried christianity instead?

Is Albania even a country?

Alright i think everyones given this edgelord 12yo enough attention
Back to your lives people

Have you no idea Jesus was before muhammad and considered a profit too?

But jesus comes back

FUCK OFF YOU SAND NIGGERS

profit so muslims are jews? i knew it

On the day of judgment, lol when this world is over and unbelievers go to hell

its not going to dominate you just dont have us quite in full on murder the sand people mode yet but keep at it

Kill yourselves

Us? Like you comand your own army as you are posting.

But he came back

We are brothers
We fight for the same thing
We need one thing
We need purity
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

It was a city, but then USA bombarded Yugoslavia and NATO did as well, and now it's all fucked up like nothing else. Instead of Yugoslavia you have like eight different countries.

Funny how the main target of bombardings were factories, I guess that's what happens when you're building strong, independent economy.

why discussing muslins? aren't they like...shit?

Muslims are the reason Europe came out of the dark ages.

shut up, fag. they don't even know how to eat bacon

>dark ages
fucking kek

When the fuck is judgement day my friend?

I have been waiting too long for that

Expressed how muslims saved Europe in dark ages, responds like retard saying "my bacon".

>having 4 wives is shit
the only bad thing about having 4 wives is that you gotta hide the chocolate or they will become fat and then you are fucked and have to keep em.

Bad Muslim joke

You can divorce in islam fyi.

implying muslim kids i go to school with want to raise muslim kids

>When the divorce is final, the women gets no more payment from her ex-husband
WTF I love Islam now!

> tfw your so called wives are actually chocolates themselves.
go fuck a brown, and stfu

Whats the point of marrying then

Tfw there are plenty of white muslim women and you think they are all arab

BURN!

idk but I do know that Muhammad allowed men to marry women to have sex with them and then allow to divorce them the night after. This went on for a bit during some months during Muhammad's life cos he was against men having sex outside of marriage (unless it was a slave thing) otherwise he ordered that they had to Marry a Muslim women if they wanted sex then yeah have the right to divorce them after.

So yeah Islam kinda puts the men's lusts first

To claim a woman as your property.

how does it make need feel? like it's time for another crusade, heretic.

Look at that slutty face.

Cover up!!!

Nowhere in the Qur'an does it say to cover a women's face completely.

BTFO back to your Sharia Law you go

Having to blow yourself up in order to fuck... must suck

Eh, you reap what ya crosstitch, ya feel me?

Die cis scum

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
>1 Corinthians 11:6

HAHA CHRISTIANS BTFO

If i marry gril, she will let me have the sexy tiems with her?
I wish this was still a rule.

Is that how muslims won all the crusades and are spread out across the globe?

albanians are not white and they're not slavs
get your facts straight, towelhead

You can't dominate your own countries, Israel alone can dominate your ass in a week if they want, not speaking about US, EU, Russia or China

A women has to please the man although you cannot sexually abuse and hurt her

They will never conquer our pagan land

each other
sunnis & shia's hate each other

1 Timothy 2:11-14 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

1 Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

Yes, because *and I shit you not* Muslims are ultra, ultra, orthadox jews. (the ones in saudi)

I not hurt she i just want to love she
;__;

it's like zombies user, "you gotta hit'em in the head, or the disease will spread"

>but Islam teaches that all women are allowed to be raped
umm no

hi

but srsly go eat some dick fkin burka cunts..

Makes me want your mom

Prisoner Of Azkaban is really underrated in the film series.

Isreal still begs nations like us to help so their people don't starve? Europe still filled with growing numbers of muslims? America still getting ass kicked in small wars like vietnam and korea?

well good luck trying to convince the Arab father to marry his daughter.

Muslim fathers are the most strict and protective when it comes to marrying their daughters off and you better convert to Islam and live like a Muslim.

Can you do that?

Respect!!!

These guys (check out the hat of the guy with one finger in the air behind the stick) are Pathans. British, Russian, American, they've all beat back, and with small arms.

I can pretend to be a muslim cant i

we like killing people were the war country we only import the Muslims so we can laugh as real Americans like trump send them back

Arabs are not Africans. Why do people like you keep saying this?

btw the Ancient Egyptians were half mixed of Arab descent. Arabs have contributed a lot to this world in science etc

arabs are africans

>pretend
you can be killed if you trick a Muslim family into marrying their daughter if you are not a true Muslim.

>Arabs have contributed a lot to this world in science etc
Name 10

yeah and so are Jews.

>no joke, Jews have like 1% of African DNA in them

thats whats fun about it we trick them than go take there daughter to a good country and laugh as they get alla hu triggered

>your point?
your just making me want to kill jews more

>implying im not in the states

kek, they should have contributed to the top soil instead, I heard they we're running out of it in the sahara...

dont even need to name 10 name 5

Dont even need 5 name 1

Vacines; alchemy which developed modern day chemistry; the abacus; globe theory; telescope; astronomy; cotton; plastic; alcohol; painkillers; math like geometry and exponents.

I know a handful of muslims from my workplace, nearly all of them drink bottled beer on the quiet and one absolutely adores Greggs sausage rolls lol. Islam is being diluted daily by the West, it feels great watching it happen :^)

Aka
White people inventions

Most of these things were already known by Romans, Ancient Greece and Asian countries like China and India

No bro our number system itself is arab before that white people used tally marks and Roman numerals.

Originally its from India

Same shit fagot

Fake, arabs/muslim pigs contributed none of those things, that old fallacy has been debunked time and time again.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCtjXpLyvxA

Strange it seems to be surrounding arab land these things originate as if the knowledge spread from there while everyone knows intellectuals back in the day would study at Alexandria in Egypt including Romans and ancient Greek and Chinese alchemists.

Nah, the civilized world (first world nations) are moving away from religion (and particularly barbaric fundamentalist types of religion) in general and moving, in overwhelming numbers, towards atheism and agnosticism. The best Islam will every do is convert the barbaric Middle East. And maybe a few punk ginger germans and frenchmen that wish to disavow the culture that spurned them.

The notion of spreading Islam with the sword is having the opposite effects. These aren't barbaric pagan camel herders that can be easily hoodwinked. The only things murders, rapes, and massacres do is gradually cause your leftist support in these nations to wane. And if the bleeding heart lefties stop vouching for your asses, you know damn well immigration from the middle east will be stopped.

>Islam will dominate and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
Just wait until middle east oil reserve dry out =)

Islam will be mocked, derided and shat upon constantly and muslims will soon be banned from America :^)

How does that make you feel, goatfuckers?

Implying oil runs out like that.Implying islam is not the fastest growing religion with people converting everyday.

It does, genius

So name a spot that used to have oil but doesn't.

simple - we will kill all muslims in our range, just as we did in the past.

You not even know have goodis live in a country that do not give a fuck on political correctness.

People convert to christianity, scientology or any stupid and backward cult everyday, numbers are nothing its the quality before the quantity.

Here's what will happen:

>Europeans will get fed up with muslim bullshit.

>WW3

>Extermination of 6 million muslims in europe.

Peace and love for another 70 years before we repeat it all again.

>implying islam has not been growing steadily since muhammad, and crusades weren't Cristians being slaughtered.

LOL
you guys are losing ground already
wait till you get to the west. see how you like your every move being shadowed by security operatives.

fortunately, we'll ship you back, after you've done your prison time.

Won't happen. Islam has got nothing to offer for the first world, only sub-human scum would see any benefit from it, so yeah, fuck off to mudland.

Hmm this makes me feel like I better paint my walls with pig blood and build a torture tool in my basement. Then I will take a q'uran and pour pig blood piss and booze on it and put it on my gate.

>Implying oil runs out like that
It does though. Either the supply will run out and money will stop flowing in the middle east (because let's face it, you guys don't make money from much else) and terrorist organization won't have financing anymore, or the west converts to renewable energy prematurely and the same thing happens, just earlier.

how about just being stupid women
enjoy the pollution of your gene pool, the ones that go to you we don't want anyway

Poland did not participate in the crusades, they killing muslims in Europe.

Have you heard of the Golan heights? Well if they start extracting there which they are planning to do (it is in Israeli territory I think) then all of the middle easts oil dries up due to a phenomena known as drainage dip shit pig fucker

Where are the templars ?

that's because they're really jews
islam is a sham

I'm busy arming myself at the moment and building my forces. Deus Vult!

In Poland, you can be beaten on the street for being a Muslim
Refugees Welcome - kek

>Deus Vult! Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!Deus Vult!
>Deus Vult!

feels great, honestly. an environmentalist, pro-education regime that also lets me have 4 loli wives? bring it on!

Anyone else think this thread is full with stupid Slavs who take themselves way to seriously and trolls

Wow that sounds scientific! Must be true! Isreal is going to suck up all the oil across northern Africa to Indonesia. Oh man!

> people converting everyday

Can't see that, why would a self-respecting European have any desire to practice the rituals of unsophisticated primitive sand monkeys.

Kind of horny tbh. I want to squirt my mayonnaise all over that veiled face. The contrast of my pearly white sperm on that pitch black hijab really gets my cock hard.

Apparently all of Europe's brave fighting men died in WWII and left only the cucks to reproduce. Unfortunately America's government is also full of cucks and has not the balls to stand up to medieval barbarians. Unfortunately for the Muslims, they underestimate the power of millions of racist rednecks wielding guns who don't give a shit about political correctness and will happily start killing Muslims by the bushel if there were ever a serious sustained threat to the homeland. I will sit back sipping iced tea and laughing as the most reviled citizens end up saving the country.

In Poland, you can be beaten on the street for being a Muslim

Gotta love the based Poles :)

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

absolutely
the disintegration of arab society began with the advent of islam and it's long succession of false prophets.
in just a hundred years or so they reverted to a stone age religion with theocratic repression as it's main theme.

you can't deny the obvious

You fucking tard. The oil in the Golan heights is part of the same reservoir that feeds the middle east. Why don't you keep you uneducated mouth shut when grown ups are talking

What makes you think muslims are primitive? Arabs have been dominant in trading since days of silk road, built great things like the pyramids. Saved Europe while they had the bubonic plague by teaching Europe about hygiene and medicine.

yup
after we kicked your stinkin asses out.

if you can't see a theme in muslim history you're blind as fuck
let me make it clear to you
>destined to fail

>we
Yea because you were there grandpa

But you do know from morraco to Indonesia is muslim land right not just next to tiny little isreal

I want to cum in her hijab so bad

Yes and then they started to read the q'uran more closely saw the toxic ideology there and decide to follow it word for word and thus the downfall began

Two Satan trips in a thread about islam...
Wat

Crusades were Cristians trying to take over muslim lands not kicking muslims out jackass.

225 replies? wew lad! the waters are perfect today!

if muslims have this waiting at home, why bomb people?

Fgt

In England you can be beaten on street for being Polish

Yes I know but they are not nearly as proactive in being degenerate scum as the Arabs are. Not to say that they aren't involved in this shit they just aren't the forerunners. Plus once you cut out the Arabs the fight becomes easier

Bullshit...religion is dying and no one thrust a muslim person. How the fuck is islam going to dominate? Bunch of sand niggers running shit?!

ah yes
the rise of the fifth reich
coming soon to a european country near you.
get ready

My .223 thinks differently

There's and was a lot of arabs in India. If number system created in India by arabs in not arabian, then everything created in USA is not white people's.

because china doesn't give a shit about political correctness or human rights.

You can be my spotter son. Step aside as my .338 magnum rips degenerates apart at great distances

Lol islaam suck my dick #shit-fap

Because England it is already a muslim country an they fight with the enemies of Islam. It's called Jihad

Hay there cowboy you gonna run around fighting against all the muslims with bombs tanks and planes with your six shooter?

>Islam will dominate

kek, low IQ muslim garbage still live in the dark ages, they couldn't dominate shit

>fuck Islam
>cut dick
:^)

Wut? Last part doesn't really make sense. And I am trained to be boots on the ground so sharp shooting it is for me. Also not an Amerifag soldier I work private security in Africa

>muslims
>inventing tanks and planes

they were wars to remove muslims from formerly christian claims
get it right before you start hurling insults.

the main objective of the crusades was to remove islam from jerusalem, the christian holiest of the holy.
at no point did the crusaders invade lands that christians had no previous claim to. only those that the muslims had invaded.

like i said, get it right.

>african
That's why it doesn't really make sense to you, nigger

>Arabs have contributed a lot to this world in science etc
>Falling for the islamic golden age myth

What makes you think muslims are low iq? They control most of the world's hash opioid and oil trade along with being self sufficient.

Chechnya too

this

If people are happy in this way, i don't see the probleme. Even if this religion look like a sect.

I would like to know why the fuck you come here for telling us this, what is the point ? Make people more angry about islam ? If so, well done.

I am white you faggot. My job is to shoot niggers. Literally I get paid to shoot niggers. Technically any one who tries to steal what we are guarding but we all know dindu's are the thief's

if the enlightenment has tought me anything is that fundamental fanatizism does not stand up to intellectual progressionism

We are at an age where we can spread ideas and concepts from one end of the world to the other at the speed of light.

Those enforcing fundamentalism do so most successfully in countries and regions that restrict intellectualism. This is easy to do when the populace is poor and has historically not been given a very good level of basic education such as the middle east or the american deep south but it is almost impossible to place the same level of restrictions on education on countries which already have high levels of literacy and well funded educational institutes.

The only way for islam to spread as a religion in such a secular area like europe would be if radicals fundamentalists seized power of the governments, the banks, the industries and the media.

This is unlikely to happen in europe where the governments is mainly in the hands of powerful old white men with christian leanings; the banks are firmly in the hand of powerful old jewish men, the industries mainly controlled by powerful old white men, powerful old jewish men and powerful old chinese men. The media may be presented as jewish but in reality the owners are all from old powerful australians to old powerful americans to old powerful europeans to old and powerful, you guessed it, jews.

The main problem facing those muslims moving into western secular nations is that their children exposed to western thinking and culture will eventually embrace and mold those ideas and create their own beliefs, as well as losing their beliefs alltogether as most younger generation europeans have done.

Culture, being fluid, will always change and adapt with the zeitgeist.

To be continued in part 2

I didn't say they invented but they have plenty of weapons. Like ones left behind by Russians in Afghanistan and Americans in iraq.

10/10 post would read again

>Islam will dominate and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Nah, fuck mudskins and fuck their pig-fucking prophet.

What a retard.

part 2

This is why fundamentalist extremist groups such as Daesh are so intent on creating division and hatred between muslims and christians. They need the western world to portray ALL muslims as evil in order for the young muslims to feel cast out and disenfranchised. Even though Daesh (or Isis or whatever you wan tto call them) themselves murder thousands of muslims they deem to be apostates, they still recognize the power of isolation when it comes to recruitment: They want westernized muslims to feel that they are vilified and hated. They need a hatred for muslims to exist or else their recruitment pitch as being the faction for the young outcast muslim man will lose it's effectiveness.

In fact, I imagine that a lot of Cred Forums's anti-muslim posts are written by Fundamentalist Muslims trying to stoke the fires of religious division for just this reason. Not to take anything away from the Cred Forumsfags who genuinely believe that they are under threat by the islamification of europe (even though this will never happen: Again, there is a correlation between education and ignorance and many people decrying the death of christian europe is sadly displaying their lack of knowledge when it comes to history, politics and the socio-economic realities of the world they live in. But then they would call me a dirty jew or a cuck liberal and so my point is invalidated by their ad-homiens and they feel good about themselves and carry on living in a world that only realy exists in their heads. Like the fundamentalist muslims. There are a lot of similarities between Isis and far-right parties when it comes to alienation, indoctrination, violence and brainwashing but I cannot go into that now. I doubt anyone is even reading this far) but it makes me giggle that far-right white supremacists are on the same side as the fundamentalist Muslims on this issue.

Dumbass, I'm not him and not even give a fuck about muslim but their golden age was areal thing. Next time, if you wanna act edgy and smart, do a little bit of research first.

in 1683 Jan III Sobieski and Husaria stopped march of Islam on Europ and now we will do the same, we will dance on the bones islamists!!!!!

You seem to have a lot of problems with english, nigger

how come the most powerful Islamic empire in history was only able to convert this much of the Balkans after owning it for 600 years then

well the islamic world lost their advantage in science a long time ago. Before they mixed religious fanatism with scientific discoveries, they and the asian cultures were way ahead of the west. Then the fire nation attacked.

Only way I will become a dirty fucking mudslime is if you guys allow me to have multiple hot wives like this one right here otherwise go suck a dick Allah

>arabs are africans
& niggas, muslims/arabs are just sand niggas

Sub-human sand monkeys don't have the mental capacity to invent anything for themselves, they always rely on others cast offs or what they can buy from advanced white nations.

Average muslim is as thick as goat shit.

I was raised speaking Afrikaans. English is my second language

what do you find retarded?

IF polaks can get some free time from cleaning british toilets that is. If the britbongs can let go of the fierce polish plumbing warriors, islam will cease to exist. Keep in mind that britain will drown in feces then.

Why are all Muslim majority countries complete shit holes? Literally not one country I'd consider living in.

Who said I was a muslim? All I just wanted was an arab booty on my face.

You think using niggerish, and thus you're a nigger.

Are you describing Kuwait?

Because Islam is a barbaric religion. It compounds barbarism where it exists, and introduces it where it doesn't.

Because arabs perfected poisons, assassination, when Europe was fighting by standing in groups in fields with muskets. Arabs also are great at diplomacy using hash oil and heroin money to do whatever they want.

Thanks for weighing in with your personal opinions.
But who are you??

You're a such a fucking retard, holy shit. There was so much wrong with your post. Firstly, Albanians aren't Slavs. Secondly, Albanians and Bosnians aren't white. Thirdly, Albania and Bosnia aren't Muslim nations, they're half-Muslim, half-Christian.

again, out of curiosity, what part of the argument do you find retarded?

The notion that muslim right wing extremist groups try to spread division on the internet or that Daesh is prying on alienated and vulnerable young men, in a similar manner that right wing extremist groups do in europe and america?

This guy knows whats up.

as England even she could not defend themselves during the Second World Wars ... who save England? of course Polish Squadron 303

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ You Fucking Dumb Cunt

>Wents full retard.
> is full retard.

>o you.

kefkon :p

You must not know about Beirut or dubai or Singapore

>Daesh

Don't use that word, it implies muslims/ISIS have nothing to do with the islamic religion that these primitives base their entire lives around. Use Islamic State, keep the pressure firmly on these backwards adherents to islam. Muslim/ISIS, same thing, they all follow the same book.

muslim right wing extremist groups

And the Polish continue this fine tradition saving our toilets from filth.

interesting point. Ad Homien instead of rebuttal.

My counter argument would be that you know that I am right and you are reduced to flinging insults online like a big boy. Well done, have a cookie

just some Cred Forumstard with too much time on their hands

Why are you being deceitful...read the haddiths, even if it didn't say explicitly to murder them, it still says they deserve eternal torture...give me a justification to eternally torture millions of sentient beings.

I fixed pic for you

Jy is baie dom faggot. Kan Jy gebruik n beitjie intelligensie? Ek praat Afrikaans as my eerste taal en engles as my tweede taal. Natuurlik wil Ek maak foute met my engles.

...actually...
/thread

who is she? i can fap to this

>Beirut not a shit hole

How many times a decade does that place descend into civil violence and war? At least twice since 2005 that I can remember, plus the wars in the 50s and 80s. Not counting all the little bombings and shootouts.

>Dubai

Built on oil money and foreign labor, where you can buy a sex slave whose passport has been seized. Also, primary supported of terrorists everywhere. It's Disneyworld for Salafist scum.

>Singapore

"Buddhism is the most widely practised religion in Singapore, with 33% of the resident population declaring themselves adherents at the most recent census. The next-most practised religion is Christianity, followed by Islam, Taoism, and Hinduism."

*bagpipe music* ALBAAAGABRRRAAATH

faggot

I find that people who use the words "ad hominem" are generally not worth talking to.

Also you spelled it wrong.
>Ad Homien
Also you dont need to capitalize both words.

Now if all Poles left the uk, england it would bankrupt just like Greece because they had no one who would work for your benefits and taxes

Fuckin aye m8....send more sandniggers.....
I'll let you Mudslimes move your ded...makes it more fun

U r an homosex

>Muslim/ISIS, same thing, they all follow the same book.

very true, never trust anyone from the islamic faith.

And it became much better!

Wow you quote that from online? I been there along with visiting palaces in morraco and other places like Afghanistan and several others like Saudi Arabia and uae.

I use Daesh because Isis themselves hate to be called it. I would argue that the name Islamic State lends the group too much legitimacy

Are you saying that they are not Muslim?
Are you saying that they are not right wing?
Are you saying that they are not extremists?
Are you saying that they are not a group?

Why don't you slavs fuck right off back to your shitty motherland and we'll find out if that's true?

shit you know about life, I will not feed the troll

How would you know if they can't be seen?

alright, I will avoid using stupid latin words. Also I cant spell for shit so who cares

What I meant is that rather than coming up with a relevant argument against anything I ranted about, you implied that I have mental retardation and there am not worth arguing with. I asked what part of my argument was retarded and, yet again, you failed to come up with a single concrete counter point

From this I would deduce that you are either ignorant of the issue, unable to formulate complex thoughts or rationale and/or unable to prove me wrong

Not that it is a competition. I dont argue with retards online to prove them wrong. I am just genuinely interested in people's ideas and opinions, especially if they vary with my own

this is how people pass on ideas

Passing on ideas is good for mankind as a whole

we cant be superstitious monkeys afraid of staring into the sun all our lives. One day, mankind will have to unite so we can leave this fucking shithole of a planet

mods, fuck off you pleb

Thought so, fucking parasites. Piss off to your shithole and leave England to the English.

good point, well made

Fair comment but some people try to use 'Daesh' as a way to distance islam from extremists, except, as we've seen, you can't distance islam from terrorism. They are one and the same.