How to fuck up someone's car quickly or at least make the owner really fucking pissed off? Asking for a friend :^)

How to fuck up someone's car quickly or at least make the owner really fucking pissed off? Asking for a friend :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGxsHkWRF-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take a key and scrach the paint all around the car, a full paint is 5000

Pour sugar in the gas tank. No serious damage but makes the engine not start the first few times you try

/thread

Be sure and key each panel (front doors, rear doors, bonnet, trunk, wheel arches, roof, etc) Slash sidewall of tyres, smash window & throw in molotov

buy a pack of sparklers for 99 cents.
Light them all
Throw on the hood, roof, if you have the extra 5 seconds, stick them in the door handles (or bend the wire into a hook) Be creative.

That shit burns with the temperature of an angry god and will burn itself down to the metal.

Set it on fire.

Run a wire from the positive lead on the starter solenoid to the gas tank and remember to run a ground wire too.

Ask to borrow it then bring it back with no gas and smelling like cigarettes, vomit, and a dirty whore.

Crash the car nigger

Leave the car alone, if you have a problem with someone go deal it with him you fucking pussy, don't take it on the car.

>don't take it on the car
Carfucking white knight detected.

put an egg in the mans airfilter

Put a potato into its exhaust type to seal it

Put a wet mattress inside the car, will take a crane to get out

light the car on fire.

This.

What a pussy.

Go tell that car that it's momma is a whore and that you had sex with her tailpipe lastnight. That will make the car hella mad and despressed. Then when the owner comes to drive it their car would be all sad. The owner will be like, aww what's wrong baby? Then he'll have to spend hella money to make his car happy again. Haha that will show them.

Exhaust pipe I mean. The pipe should blow up after few hundred meters

Pour brake fluid all over the car at night as he's sleeping, overnight the brake fluid will tear its way through the paint and either make it look really shit or lift the paint off completely.

ive done this to many people OP, its great watching their reaction until the car turns on after the sugar is flushed from the engine

>Pour brake fluid over it , wreaks the pain
>cherry seed in the gas tank, most mechanics can't figure that on out
>If you can get under the hood, put a small pool chlorine tablet into the brake fluid reservoir
The last one will destroy the car

How bout you just stop bring jealous and keep walking?

Sprayfoam up the tail pipe

Usually I leave the "fucking up someone's ride" to crazy ex girlfriends. It's total bitch shit. Try and find a more manly plot of revenge

Expanding spray foam in gas tank or deep in exhaust pipe. Both will ruin their day

this

Who's the say OP isn't the crazy ex-girlfriend?

Scrape the paint a little bit off and pour Gallium all over the scrape.
Check this vid out to see how easily fuck up anything aluminium containing with only one drop of Gallium.
youtube.com/watch?v=aGxsHkWRF-E

Does the sparkler thing really work?

shit in bag

flatten bag of shit

put bag in freezer

take frozen shit out of bag

slide shit through cracked carwindow

????

profit

Crazy ex girlfriend doesn't ask questions like this , let alone ask advice from men. Use your brain son.

Depends how bad you wanna fuck it up. If it's total destruction you're looking for, thermite right over the gas tank.

I just woke up, I wasn't thinking

BLEACH AND CONCRETE in the gas tank. Lots of it. I may have done this, and the may have been without a car for 4 months.

Ooh! Ooh! Slash the tires on top and pour cement in!

the fact that he's on Cred Forums asking this shit