Ur reaction when u overhear ur parents telling bro they're glad he didn't turnout like you

ur reaction when u overhear ur parents telling bro they're glad he didn't turnout like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NQfb3InOwGs?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=HkCWJrxfEZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck that shit. What's so bad about you?

Luckily i don't have a bro

fat neet with no licence and bad eyesight

Pretty good then.

Family is overrated, make your own family.

Why don't you study something that will bring you success?

This

true

idk, lack of confidence and fear of failing hard and being in debt.

Better get your fat ass of your couch and start learning a trade or commence a study.

worthless piece of shit

OP. I'm a NEET who lives with my grandparents and asks for money to buy booze on the weekends. High school diploma with some job experiences. It ain't all that bad.

>Breeding
Fucking disgusting.

Try living in a civilised country where you don't need to get into debt to get higher education.

Get fit and join the police or army and make something of your life man. Give back to the community, then your parents will be proud

hahahhahha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

wrds of wisdom. Thank you Mr Quackers

i live in Australia. Gov will front the bill, but debt will stay with me till i earn over 50k, which will never happen.

my brother owes my parents a fortune, as in circa 20 grand in money he took out there paypal for gambling over god knows how long.

Its me who gets told there glad im not like him.

if everyone lived up to their parent's expectations we'd still be in the middle ages

not even your parents want to know you huh?

Fellow Ausfag, if you cant succeed here then its hopeless for you and you should KYS. This is the lucky country and you are wasting your luck at being born here.

Actually, all my family lives with me in the same apartment complex. We have a great relationship. :)

well fuck u mane! Gotta spend money to make money.

I smell incest.

wtf u do then?

should of become a tradie dipship, pays good and the overwhelming % of them are dumb as shit you also get fit(ish) by working.

Still not too late, just go to your local TAFE you can most likely get a course subsidized to $246 or some shit, even lower. Then try applying for fucking everything.

Just remember this, you're responsible for you're own overall quality of life, not your parents. Their job was to feed you, teach you basic skills. YOUR job is to actually fucking try.

Oh, you. If sex if the subject, I've probably fucked more women than you've ever come in contact with. Nice try, user. Try harder. ;)

>you're responsible for you're own quality of life
>you're own quality of life
>you're own quality
>you're
>quality

I'm a lesbian.
Sad thing is you're probably right.

I'm an Endocrinologist you NEET, waste of space faggot.

Yeah, sorry mate I just finished a 10 hour shift at the servo, I'll remember when I'm trying to part some advice to remember my fucking grammar and punctuation which is obviously the most important thing in the world :^)

>10 hour shift
You call this success?

Success? I'm 21 and trying to save, and learn for a better life, you're the one spouting bullshit about success.

sounds alright. But a lot of them get injuries and retire on a pension. Me no like that.

I just hope your joints and spine survive this.

>I'm a lesbian.

This your excuse for poor grammar?

tits and timestamp

>this your excuse
Maybe it IS, maybe it ISN'T

At least I'm not sitting down all day.

I wouldn't use it for something in the long term, mainly a job to learn real life functioning skills that could be applied to other positions.

Take a look into the TAFE stuff man, nothing worse than seeing someone not try when any able bodied person has the ability to succeed on a basic level. It's all less complicated than you think, just daunts on you at first.

Ausfag here as well. This is 100% true. KYS op

nice dubs

Endocrinology is the least respected medical area that isn't for complete retards.

Also I call bullshit. At most you're probably a lab tech or some other support role. Not a Dr.

fuck me, and after i googled grammar to make sure i spelt it correct. kek

>MRW I find out I'm an accident

Well, I know I wasn't planned (broken condom, I suspect) and that my parents divorced very shortly after my mother became pregnant. Probably as soon as she knew. Known this most of my life.

Dad used to always ask 'where did we go wrong with you?' because I was a kid with weird habits and retarded social skills (and was a little asshole, in truth, but I had to be). Undiagnosed autism.

Doing okay, though. Being failed thoroughly by the school system and bullied incessantly at home means my motivation is weak as fuck but I keep finding I'm fairly good at shit.

Life goes on. No sense getting hung up on shit, keep moving forward.

As Macho man always says

youtu.be/NQfb3InOwGs?t=15

youtube.com/watch?v=HkCWJrxfEZE
macho as fuck

Was Randy Savage always out of his mind on coke or whatever he was caught doing?

It's called acting.

>insult neets for being neets
>insult people for making something out of their lifes

Your chromosomes are enough for a whole family

If you're in Victoria, become a PSO.

You just responded to two different people.

Like your parents would say that even if they thought you couldn't hear.

Your parents are fuckups OP, use their example as a springboard of education where you never blame anyone else for your problems because you aren't an incompetent whiner.

No reason to say shit to your parents, just leave.

Become successful and almost guaranteed you find out from that one moment of coddling onward, your brother turned into a no talent bum.

Godspeed you whiny bastard.