Just broke up with my gf we dated for 5 years idk how to get over it I'm so fucking sad what do

Just broke up with my gf we dated for 5 years idk how to get over it I'm so fucking sad what do

Post noodz

No I want to get over her not fuck her life up she fucked me over but I still love her

what the fuck do you mean what do.
are you so stupid you turn to autistic kids for help like this.
fucking saged and cringed man

And then kill yourself

Betafag

If you want our help, you gotta post noodz Cred Forumsro :^)

I'm not the one who just got dumped

Can't be dumped when you don't have a gf.
Aylmaosies eksde

We need to see pics to see if you lost or won

Married 10 years
Go fuck yourself

Bring in a realationship releases two different kinds of feel good chemicals-- oxytocin and dopamine. The high is similar to heroin.

You gf is a drug. Going through a big time breakup is like going through withdrawl.

Your only cure is time. Keep your mind occupied with something else like going to the gym. Sitting in a room and posting on Cred Forums is not a good idea.

Best of luck to you.

Get out of the house

Also

Seems like your marriage is a failure wasting your time on here.
I bet you don't have children because your manjuice failed and have no money to take care of one either.
How's the crystal meth doin?
If I were you, i'd kill myself.

GREEN TEXT THE FUCKING STORY YOU DUMB FUCK. IS SHE FUCKING CHAD NOW ??

What do you mean what do ??

FAP TO TRAPS if you dont want to give us the story.

I've been dating my gf for 2 years and I know things are slowly coming to an end. I dont really know how to process it. I know I wont have problems with getting other grillz but change terrifies me.

Kek
2 kids
I only get on 4chin for the lulz while I'm driving to Chicago

Please stop making these gay threads. Just go to your mom to cry

Fap, work, hang out with yer mates and move on.

last month me and my gf broke up after 6 years, but we're still meeting up and fucking. Try that. It's awesome.

If you are still doing that - you didnt break up genius.

Here's my timeline of my recent breakup. We were together 4,5 years. Broke up two months ago.

> Depressed/insecure about my identity after the breakup.
> Visit old friends with whom I had lost contact and feel better
> Quit gaming
> Find crush and feel anxious about not being liked back (and sucking at the game after so long).
> End crush, explore the BDSM-culture in my area. Meet exciting and welcoming people.
> Start working out. Training weights and running 5km every day and skipping that second portion at dinner makes your body change fast! And it's time consuming so you don't have to sit around doing nothing/gaming.
> Bought speakers so I can listen to my CD collection on actual CD and get the sound quality I payed for. Fuck streaming and shitty headphones. Although they're enough for me in the gym.
Now I'm happy.

Drink

You're wrong

>Forget this woman
>Your brain won't be able to process it with how fucked up it's going to be for the next few weeks
>So give yourself a goal to keep yourself occupied
>slowly give up all hope of ever being together again
>eventually you will and will be okay about
>do not contact her
>stay away from her image
>block her social media
>her number if she tries to contact you
>just stick to your goal and give it time
>eventually you will look back on it as a positive experience
>eventually you will be able to see her, and talk to her and be completely fine

Don't do it man.