I don't have any new content today... should I bother posting?

I don't have any new content today... should I bother posting?

Just to get the questions out of the way:
Cost me $520 from Aliexpress from Touch Trading Co. It's 3'2" weighs 25lbs wears 3/4t clothes, it's hard to clean but feels amazing, has 3 holes, mouth ass and pussy. Shipped to the US in 1 week no problem. I'm not a virgin and I have a girlfriend, no she doesn't know about the doll. Did I forget anything?

Link to where I bought it
aliexpress.com/item/100-cm-realistic-sex-dolls-big-ass-sex-toy-foot-fetish-toys-rubber-adult-male-sex/32723048731.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OgSmWX6qU10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show some pics of u fucking it

>Degenerate

lol. No western country besides USA would allow the importation of this thing. Any more pics?

classic, sharpie in pooper

What do the feet look like? Yes I'm genuinely curious

Didn't you say in another thread that your gf knew and you had 3somes with the doll?

that was some random guy

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!

Weird boner

>no pussy
>just a pedo fuck-hole
why

what do you clean her with after u cum OP?

Well then I can say it looks pretty decent but yeah show us you fucking it

That's what it looks like? Pfft what a waste.

how old are you, OP?

Damn I want to clamp my cocktail between those feet.

thanks for the link !!! I'll buy one!

Nice, fuck it and take pics

Are you not scared of fbi coming to knock at your door?

From what ive heard, its a terrible idea to buy a doll from out the US because customs will rape you and then the fbi.

I suppose in your experience it was ok. But did you not have that initial fear that you would get shat on my the long dick of the law?

wait, fuckdolls are illegal in 'murica?

Niiiice. Got a pic of your load on its face?

Aha so you are not from Murrica?

And no fuck dolls are not illegal.
But apperantly loli fuck dolls are.

Literally every onahole or loli doll buying guide specifically says not to buy anything that looks like a loli or you will get assraped by the law. Unless its already in the states.

Keep posting pics bro. I need to get some doxxable content so I can ruin your pedo life.

Im not OP but wow am I glad I dont live in the land of the free

Careful OP. I'm pretty sure those things come alive at night and stab the shit out of people.

Thiiiiis

>And no fuck dolls are not illegal.
>But apperantly loli fuck dolls are.
But Trump is OK too?
Murrica really is whack.

>2000+16
>not realizing that's a doll

I really, really liek this image.

Yeahp thats more of a thing they say to make other countries jelly.

The funny thing is that most Americans are dumb enough to believe it.

Yes American sucks dick... even the Mexicans are leaving.

It's a doll dimwit.

Funnily enough I expect a lot of people just buy those smaller ones because they're cheaper - unless that's just an excuse people use

What happens when pedo op gets bored and lusts for the real thing? Didn't think about that did you?

So does OP not live in the US then?
Or was he just lucky?
Or did you ask for specific shipping instructions?

I'm scared

Now op is going to be fantasize about fucking every 5 year old girl he sees in public. Yeah that's great.

>What happens when pedo op gets bored and lusts for the real thing? Didn't think about that did you?
What happens when you get bored and lust for a pussy that doesn't need to be shaved ?
You do think about it, don't you. That is why you are so angry here. You like shaved pussies because it reminds you of children.
Glass houses, friend.

i live in the US

its just a mini doll, thats it

good

lol. You'd better get rid of your tv and put on blinders and ear muffs and hide in your basement then. You wouldn't want to get any ideas from watching the news or movies or playing games with any violence, either, since what if you start wanting the real thing?

I bet you even like watching TV. What a fucking animal, degenerate addict. There's no telling when you'll snap!

you must be the saddest motherfucker on the planet OP. How often are you gonna brag about your pedo sex doll on Cred Forums? You've made at least 3 of these posts.

Get this a skin suit

Fuck dolls are not illegal here for anyone asking but fuck dolls that look like children are so this thing is illegal.

I go for this

>I live in the US

Did you ask for any specific shipping instructions? I mean i have the money and place to store it but i dont want to get v&. Do you think you just got lucky or is everyone exaggerating?

What kind of logic is that? Just because my girl shaves doesn't mean I like children you fucktard.

Post it all man. Don't you have full body shots where we can get an idea of doll's proportions to itself?

We all have academic curiosity on this, and for $500, I'm sure anyone considering buying will want to know exactly what it looks like. so far the shots are all closeups or crops.

we are trying to get them to leave, too many people coming in

This user gets it.
I liek you. If op slips up imma doxx this pedo fag.

all the "new reports" are fake scare tactics, there shouldnt be any real issue shipping it. it has breast and wide hips, its just a mini sex doll, purchased because its a fraction of the price

Go home uncle Cred Forums you are drunk, Cred Forums loves the Mexicans.

I'm not him, but I have some experience with imports, and overall, everyone is exaggerating somewhat because there are just a handful of places that would either not allow import, wasting everyone's time and money, or be against some local bumfuckistan sharia law nonsense, and the company selling would probably rather avoid losing merchandise like that.

>What kind of logic is that? Just because my girl shaves doesn't mean I like children you fucktard.
Protip: Women have pubic hair on their pubis. Children do not have pubic hair on their pubis.

Ergo, you must like children.

Stop getting angry about it. It is ok. There are lots of people like you.

Post a Loli doll guide

No you're not, you're a fucking idiot, acting out online of all places. Down, boy. Men are talking.

I disagree. This seems like the healthier option. OP is obviously attracted to lolis, doesn't want to go to jail and/or knows that fucking a little girl is unforgivable, so he turns to a fuckdoll.

what?

you guys are clearly autistic

Like how people who watch Game of Thrones suddenly kill people en masse and torture and rape, right? Come off the paranoia, nigger. You sound like a fag

What's with the discoloration? Is that from bending or stretching too far?

Also, how does the body feel? Does it have a skeletal structure or is it just kind of flappy? If it has joints, do they lock? ratchet? or are they just free and loose?

Bitch...I don't need a fuck doll of any size because I have a girlfriend who is a grown woman. She shaves her armpits too, what planet are you from? Grown woman shaves for comfort and it's not 1978. I must be a pedo. Kys.

Roger that, i will probably order one in about a month or 2. Now would you recommend shipping to home? Or a different address? Which i could use one of my vacant rentals. Or something.

has a skeleton, thats why it's 25lbs

joints are kind of stiff, but they dont lock or ratchet... they're just stiff

body feels great IMO, they have an amazing combo between "skin" and "skeleton"

discoloration was from this leotard

if you have a vacant place, do that. thats how i shipped it didnt want my girlfriend to be like "wats this 3 foot tall box for?" lol

nice

Right, i have plenty of places to store it. But the wife will question a 3ft crate. I figured i could just tell her itsit's surplus ammo but jesus 3ft crate of surplus would be hard to explain.

>I have a girlfriend who is a grown woman.
Sure you do.

Look, its OK. This is the internet user. Nobody really cares about you.

The only fact is, you keep coming in here hoping to see more of this fuktoy that looks like a 9 year old.

Jesus Christ. Op is confirmed pedo. Has a girlfriend yet still wants to fuck a tiny doll the size of a 5 year old.

Eh, could have gotten a fuckdoll with something that actually resembles a pussy, and not like a girl poked a pen in between her legs.

not a crate, just a cardboard box

there's nothing wrong with exploring your sexual needs you repressed fool

Lol fucking this.

You couldn't even fool yourself if you wanted to OP

>has a girlfriend
>has a sex doll the size of a grade schooler
>notapedoiswear.jpg

thats not me idiot

>being this much of a newfag

Cum inside the doll, make a webm of you pulling out. I need to fap and this is pretty awesome. Also great way to trigger all the newfags

How is the hair? Is it a wig or how is it attached? How are the lips, mouth and face in general? Do you have any closeup shots of her face to see the details?

About the discoloration from the leotard earlier, did it wash off or did it damage the skin?

also, here's a big question. can she be submerged in water? Like, could you put her in a warm bath without hurting anything?

thanks for taking the time to answer questions. You're doing a community service. there's a real need for these dolls.

Lol..yeah yeah. All Cred Forumstards are forever alone neckbeards. You're a special kind of snowflake aren't you? Pic related. Faggot.

That's obviously just the butthole, m8

No need to get defensive. But I guess if id never touched a real woman before and fantasized about children, I'd get defensive too. Tell me OP, how do you hide that doll from your mom?

hair is whatever wig you use

face overall is great, looks very cute, no closeup. the eyes can get derpy

the discoloration is slowly coming off

you cant submerge her past her shoulders from what they recommend

>thats not me idiot
Correct, it was me, not OP. I was just pointing out that the user that wants me to kill myself is a closeted pedo.

Yeah your gf is fat, just like I figured.

Bet she's got an ugly face and is a bitch too, right? Lucky you got that doll :)

>lusts for the real thing
What happens when you get bored of video games and your blood lust compels you to start shooting people on the streets?

i need to see you cum in it please. Webm

sigh.... that's not op idiot!

Im not going to post pictures of anything besides the doll

Actually no, you know absolutely nothing.

Flame more dude please.

any more pics OP? I would tap that

that's not a good idea because it's hard to clean

do you have a pic with some scale? Like a lighter or a coke can?
I still cant really imagine the size, your dick looks damn thick or the doll is small ;)

does your mum wash it out for you?

Yeah bro.

all of these have either nothing to do with op or are generally idiotic post

for the record, my girlfriend is 4'11" and not fat, average body size with a nice butt

>Pic related.
Jeebus, what the hell happened to her arm? The top part is really fat and the bottom part is kind of like a midget's arm.

Oh, I did the pic search to see if you had stolen it from somewhere. Try it yourself. The "visually similar images" are all manky people in hospital with busted legs.

Hurts being you, doesn't it.

op please ignore the trolls and continue

Here's my dick in her ass Cred Forumsro.

3'5" just sounds so much more... appealing

nice

MODS MODS MODS

But seriously, you fags really shouldn't be encouraging this shit. OP is obviously a pervert, and more than likely a pedophile. Everything he has posted here is a obvious sign. Like all pedos and perverts, he thrives on an audience and attention, and you cunts are giving him that tenfold. Its always pretty obvious that he's a pedo by the fact that he has purchased a sex doll in the form of a child - as well as dress it and go as far as to put diapers on it. Don't give this freak the attention he desires, report his posts, and hopefully his pedo ass will be thrown in jail.

this is not my doll btw

these are pics from another owner

So what if she's thick? Idgaf, she's a real person and not a tiny fuckdoll.

If this wasn't over $500 after shipping and accessories, I would buy one right now, this second. I'd dress her up in cute but modest clothes and pose her on my couch so I don't feel so alone, staying inside weeks at a time while I play my JRPGs.

are you ?
because your post is as bad as those you quoted

wouldn't want anyone to think you're into that kind of stuff
fucking grade schoolers? that's fine
but tying grade schoolers up and fucking them? over the line.

How is that defined legally?

>any more pics OP? I would tap that
That is NOT OP. That is some other fag trying to prove that this land whale is his real girlfriend ... or something.

> diapers

oh lol

my doll has a dress like that

A sure sign that you're a pedophile is posturing like you are and acting out about it out of self-consciousness. Just accept it. There's nothing wrong with it and OP is obviously not hurting anyone. All you people need to stop projecting your personal hangups and insecurities on everyone that's even a little different.

>newfag

looks pretty good

More dick in my land whales ass. Lulz.

check'd
also you're a massive faggot.
ashamed of your own perversions, are you?
we all know you like 5yo pussy, and this 'outrage' is like a gay guy's beard.

Bait

here's a pic of my bf. cheers

srsly no one cares... people care less about your fat gf than about my fake mini doll lol

Moar

Don't listen to these retards they obviously have never had something confiscated by customs. It's fine to import and if for some weird reason it did get confiscated you'd only get a letter telling you that it's confiscated and that's it. FBI And all that is complete bullshit.

*this is someone elses doll, not ops

Anyone can fuck fat chicks dude, it's not brag-worthy

moar

>sharpie in the pooper
OP knows what the fuck is up

Cute

My landwhale giving me a hand job. Please note that she is of age and a living being. I'll take that over a pedo doll any day.

You sure got lucky almost two years ago. Does she still take it up the ass or what it a once in a lifetime event?

I coaxed my wife into it like 10 years ago when she was drunk, but since that day her sphincter has remained shut :(

That farmers tan.

You sick bastards.Guys like you should be tortured then burn alive.

That's, like, the exact opposite of a farmer's tan.

I prefer they molest plastic toys and not kids tbh.

Alright,

SO since im still on fence, would it work better if i made separate paypal account, add money to it through wallmart card, have it shipped to vacant rental?

right that makes sense?

sorry op but I don't like /mlp/

*not my doll again

I like your doll. she's very cute, op, good for you.

Honestly, I wouldn't be able to resist showing my gf, even though she'd have a cowl. I'd have it like 2 or 3weeks probably and get comfortable with it hanging out, and she'd probably come over one day when I forget and she'd find her laying on the couch with me watching tv, lol

I can just imagine that conversation. Actually, OP, this gives me a great idea. What a way to break the ice on the topic, holy shit, hahaha, brilliant!!!

This shit is weird even for Cred Forums

The fuck out of here faggot.

dont be so scared lol

>My landwhale giving me a hand job. Please note that she is of age and a living being. I'll take that over a pedo doll any day.
Could you just go away to the landwhale board or something. And is that vitiligo on your pecker ?

Since the purchase is not illegal, I would just buy it without any pussyfooting. I mean, come on, it's not like you're importing hash or something and apparently tons of people do that shit and get away with it already.

not weird
the usual betafags carrying out their pathetic little fantasies

where would one find this model to purchase?

That's some pedo shit my boi

/jp/ also likes loli dolls

haha, I thought the same. How to hide a 100cm big doll properly...
OP's girl probably doesn't visit his place often.

they even have tongues?

You would suck it. Admit it.

so much cum, was this doll shared?

no thats a sextoy ball gag with a tongue or something, forgot what the guy said

gf lives with me... i just.. put it in a closet, that's it lol

i think its the same as mine, maybe a different head

Don't fuck with this loli, faggot!

Yeah i know im being overly cautious, cant help it. the American Judicial system is backwards and upside down on a lot if things.

What is legal Monday is illegal Tuesday and whats illegal Tuesday is only illegal if you are a man, but only on Wednesdays if you didn't somehow ask for written consent and cant prove that an inanimate object is of a certain age.

Someone in one of these threads posted an entire comic from 1989 about a sculptor who's commissioned by a deformed guy to make him a realistic sex doll.

It was actually pretty good and I ended up reading the whole thing. Anyone save it?

I would trap you

>no thats a sextoy ball gag with a tongue or something, forgot what the guy said
No, OP, they have tongues. I followed the very first link you posted with all the body types and standing/non standing ... and tongues.

You sad bastard hahaha, hope everyone you know finds out you are a pedo who fucks rubber children

this thread lasted quite a while, fapped a few times already

ops gonna be afk a few mins....

once again, this is not my doll

increase diapers

kys

what my girl would find it after one day... ;)

>You would suck it. Admit it.
Ha. You poor cunt. You have one of those fat pouches at the base of your cock. No wonder you only have a land whale.

You are spending a lot of time in this thread. I reckon you really want to buy one of these dolls. Why else would you stay here clicking refresh refresh refresh.

>gf lives with me... i just.. put it in a closet, that's it lol

Why not show her, then? I mean, not that it would be bad either way, but finding a stiff, limp, 3 foot tall body wearing girl clothes in your closet might make for more surprise than just being like, "hey babe, check out the cute loli!"

Im calling the cops

No. I'm actually hanging out waiting for doxxable content.

lol

So you can tell them you're watching a guy masturbating with a sex toy?

That is terrifying

>That is terrifying
She is VERY angry.

a sex toy meant to be the closest thing to a little kid as it can legally be
it's so pathetic that it's funny

Not funny w/o the tabs

All OP needs to say is that it was cheap and had 3 holes, crisis averted.

op has a small dick

>Yeah bro.
Is your mom messican Cred Forumsro ?

OP is a faggot.

Why don't you go try to ban tv or something. Are you fucking retarded or living in some time warped 1800's protestant Puritan shithole?

good my thread is still here

also LOL that fucking face in this pic

>comparing tv to a sex doll with the body of a 5 year old
fuck. off.

op is always a faggot, newfriend... but at least this op delivers

nah it's over 7"

right?

>it's so pathetic that it's funny
this is a pathetic attempt to not be jealous

i have to go soon guys

He missed

You could be at least changed the filenam so it doesn't prove you're a liar posting a pic from 2014

these dolls have cute butts

What you're saying is that imagination is dangerous you fucking retard. If that's true, then you just need to lobotomize yourself and go live mindlessly in some basement somewhere with ear muffs and blinders to keep all those dangerous thoughts and consciousness in general at bay.

There's obviously nothing wrong with OP or anything that he's doing, so just come off it, fag. You sound like one of those people who act like just because you play video games you're going to become a mass murder your manipulative, shortsighted, bitch. You sound like a woman trying to browbeat and guilt trip someone, fag.

>He missed
Yep, shot through his chin out his mouth, blew a few teeth out and the tip of his nose.

And that is the worst the guy could pull out to intimidate me. faggot wings.

thanks again!

I kind of wanted this doll, but its taller (128cm) but it looks too accurate to the size... at least my doll has hips and tits where its just viewed as "mini"

anyways. i gotta go! thanks for hanging out, we'll have to do this again some day

>thanks again!
No problem, friend.

Now, this? This I would hit hard!
>after I dressed her up like Laura B

Where is that one from? That's different from the ones from OP's web site. sauce?

Nice get friend

>you guys are clearly autistic

You bought a child like sex doll and you're calling us autistic?

Laura who?

Calm down autistic poco.

The key word in your own ignorant statement:
>legally
So what's the problem?

Autisim levels to the max

Only 4 sold? Is it brand new or something?

Nice and she's real and legal age

So are you a pedo?

>at least my doll has hips and tits
But the one in that pic doesn't, which makes it WAY better!!! (IMO)

Nice fake pictures retard. Next time change the filename so it doesn't say 2014.

You sound like a pedophile trying desperately to justify his mental illness.

Lol, that's the biggest load of fucking bullshit I've heard today. And you fucking kmow it.
You always carry a roll of toilet paper with you?

That is a legit 'he's going to rape me again' face - how does anyone find that hot.

probably only 4 sold over aliexpress, I guess they must have a shop or website

Nah, just someone pointing out how incoherently ridiculous you are. Pretty simple to understand unless you have shit for brains.

Young Selena gomez look alike sex doll
aliexpress.com/BvuqaUFZ

op is a fucking degenerate that should kill himself as soon as possible
/thread

Where's the web site for this model? google does nothing

Hey mate, I dare you to buy one of these child sex dolls and see if it goes through your country's customs.

OP is gone retard. Probably the same place he got his current one from. Aliexpress.

It would it has tits and isn't supposed to resemble a child.

Oh, I'm not the person you originally responded to, just an outside observer that noticed your sickness and desperation.

mfw we just need an engineer to implant some mechanism to simulate moving hips and we've got robot sex dolls

I would never a sex doll cause that's weird.

But i'd fuck one and enjoy it.

Well, I guess if I ever want to blow close to a grand on a nice toy, I know where to order.

check out trottla

No

also painful whimpering and arms that feebly try to push you off

Nice, thanks m8!

The trottla dolls bodies look good, but the faces look so angry. I'm not sure I'd want a doll that looked angry all the time, lol.

Aren't these dolls illegal in the United States?

irontech has 3 decent models

No, why would a doll be illegal?

Eventually it won't be enough and sex with a real kid is all that will do it. Hope you fucking burn OP.

Get him user

Because it looks like a child, it's why loli porn is illegal in some states.

Kek

I just came buckets.
Selena in my one true weakness in life.
How much is this?

Go to the link, all the details are there

dont even look like her.

It's like I'm in 19th century Puritan New England. Have you even thought what you are implying? better kill yourself before you go on a mass shooting spree just because you saw a movie or tv show about that.

who knows, you might even be degenerate enough to enjoy fiction!! OMG, if you don't burn all your books and movies and turn into a monk, you'll be a danger to everyone.

OP is a full on Pedo. Kiddie Diddling Scumbag

If they go with the full look alike, selena could sue them

Dude, nobody cares unless you're trying to display it in public. And even that would be legal in most places, it's just the kind of shit that fans the flames of the mongoloids crying wolf.

Just need to run it out of the tailbone of her ass and cover it with a soft material so it looks like a long tail.

But honestly, you wouldn't need anything really powerful, so a battery pack in the torso might work well for weight, too. and even if the doll just twitched randomly now and then or blinked or sighed or breathed softly even, that would be way better than just an inanimate doll.

Where did you buy that doll?
Kinda curious, want to buy one myself

Where did u buy it?

>asking for sauce
>Literally posted in OP

Using a sex toy on a sex toy?

>vibrating bullet goes into the butthole
>enjoy vibropussy doll.
???
>profit?

I was searching the catalog just to see if you have a thread up, so keep making them. New content would be nice too though...

Question I forgot to ask before: are the joints rotating? If they can how solid are they? Capable to support the doll in one particular position?

This, so much this. I don't have the room to stash a full size doll anywhere.

Fuck you fbi you cant do shit

Did you buy that doll so it makes your 4 inch cock look bigger?

Cred Forums is 70% mexican

What's the other 30%?

Not mexican.

Aryan master race

Ur mom

>This

That doesn't make since if its about weight or cost why not just buy a torso doll. Why have a child size sex doll that is pretty sick and i love sex dolls.

not everyone finds amputees sexy

Do you buy clothes for her/it? How long does it take you to clean?

So, you get off on limbless tubes of flesh better than a human form? and you think op's weird? uh, no...

>looks like an amputee
>can't do poses, needs constant back support while sitting

Yea, no thanks...

The worst part about that doll OP has for me is the PEDO factor the second is to get wigs for that doll a decent wig you have to get a child's wig and that means that a child with baldness or cancer has one less decent wig available and children's wigs worth anything cost a fortune.

>he needs his pedo doll wigs to use real hair.
KYS fag boy

>that means that a child with baldness or cancer has one less decent wig available
What a seriously shitty argument against this. I know it might be hard to comprehend but wigs are mass produced in china and if you pay hundrets of dollars for one that isn't made of real hair you get SERIOUSLY ripped off.

The wig is included with the doll. Are you retarded? Next time you'll tell me by buying children's size clothes from the store one poor child will run around naked because of me...

this

>and that means that a child with baldness or cancer has one less decent wig available

what? Dude, America is a capitalist society. People literally die not being able to afford treatment, the wigs go to the highest bidder, so even if you don't buy it someone else will, and it's only the REAL HAIR wigs that are so expensive.

If you're so worried about a kid not getting a WIG, then consider the people dying of cancer because they can't afford a million dollar stem cell treatment and instead get radiated to death to add a month or two of sickness and decay to your life before the inevitable death, just because that's all your insurance says you're worth.

For 800 more you can get the legs their getting cheaper everyday.

That's just the butthole, ffs, it obviously has a pussy with labia and clit. OP just happens to be an anal-fag as evidenced by the pictures of his girlfriend.

You do realize not everyone in the world is getting paid 3000 bucks a month? OP's doll is 420+shipping+tax...

every day we stray farther from god's light

Any wig included with the doll cheap china piece of shit wig falls apart smells like shit im a doll conoscere of sorts i love sex dolls as i buy only the best for my dolls.

OP what does it's ass/pussy feel like compared to REAL ass pussy? just curious

Now i'm intrested. What qualifies a good wig?

Just in case any of you faggots are on a budget

So what you wanted to say in your previous post is that YOU steal wigs from children with cancer. KYS Faggot.

Thats why you save money back and spend time picking out clothes and shit trust me she is worth the wait and you could sell her on the dollforum if you didn't want her they have a strict no pedo policy.

I'd dress her up and get her a wheelchair and act like she was my disabled step-daugther or something, and take her to the mall and to church and out shopping, and I'd drive around with her buckled up and then get home and put her on the couch playing video games.

Maybe wouldn't be as lonely...

dude your definitely a pedophile. If you weren't you wouldn't be dressing it in CHILDRENS CLOTHING. & it must suck to have to live with such a detestable mental illness. That if anyone found out you had that shitty doll, your life would be over.

Don't you even have co workers to talk to?

You remind me of the villains of tails gets trolled.

>im a doll conoscere
>doll conoscere
>conoscere
Maybe you should consider becoming a spelling "conoscere"
>try connoisseur

No its just really hard to find a decent child's wig or any wig for that matter thats decent the idea of wasting a good child's wig on a doll. I could never do it.

What troglodyte swamp did you crawl out of, newfag? don't you need to be at church or something? No, instead you're being a hypocrite.

>Cred Forums filled with moralfags advocating plastic dolls rights

top lel, OP is doing god's work. Post webms fucking that inanimated bitch

>This

youtu.be/OgSmWX6qU10

spend to much time fucking dolls and forgetting English class thats for sure.

This doll is the same price as OP but same size but made to look adult still needs a child's wig.

I honestly think it would help a lot of people. Not even talking about sex, but such a realistic doll as a companion doll for people.

This doll is 1600 right now she is a great doll.

that's ugly, man. OP's doll is a lot cuter and doesn't look like some blown out porn star's corpse.

Honestly, your whole angle about children's wigs is creepy as fuck. As if there is any fucking shortage of anything in a capitalist society. There's no shortage because the supply is balanced by the demand. They are expensive because human hair doesn't grow instantly. It takes time, interest and effort, but if someone doesn't have a wig it's because thye can't afford it not because it isn't available.

Not sure how you're missing these simple points while going on a whole tangent about "the poor balding cancer kids" or whatever, lol

you're wrong

>her

Why the fuck this guy isn't in jail?

he did that the last few days already, looked exactly like a dude sticking his dick into some rubber hole would look.

There was also diapers if that's your thing

No he's not

>Why don't we live in a fascist government
The nazis lost remember?

Maybe because he doesn't live in Uganda, or some sharia law bumfuckistan, but if that's what you like, you can go enjoy the benefits of that kind of society all you want.

Helps me im an antisocial loner and i love my dolls im not a nut i know their not real but they never leave me or bitch at me and everything i buy for them is not wasted they look the way i want them to and soon they will talk when i have some time to program them.

Oh, this are great. Where did you purchase, link?
Also any ass pics?

Make a vote across the country if this should be allowed and see what happens.
I'd have no problem with it though, just saying.

I'm afraid I would get so attached to mine, I wouldn't even have sex with it or anything, just dress her up like she's just always hanging out at my place watching tv. talk to her while having dinner, etc.

Don't kid yourself. Freedom wins and you can go fuck yourself, hypocrite.

Ali express look at reviews sex island is the seller i purchased from. Pick them up at my closest UPS store.

dats gay, son.

It's just a mini doll!

>clearly made to look like a preschool aged child

Pedro shit is what made this place famous, then the fappening happened.

>Freedom wins
I don't think so. Public feelings win.
maybe i should have clarified that i'm someone else then the original guy you argued with...

Good ol' Pedro sure was legendary back in the day.

OMFG! I've never keked so hard. I was sitting here waiting for my stomach to cooperate, so I can finish shitting. This really helped move things along. Thanks, user!

Bro, you're at the farthest end of the spectrum.